Phony retirements - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phony retirements

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think you are very much on the money. Luckily I have a background in economics so know exactly why I made my stupid decisions.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    ...addictiveness are why big spenders keep spending.
    and keep posting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Word, it seems like the game grows a lot faster than they anticipated, and doesn't manage to take care of the loads it should be.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Big Money just changed his name
    No, I've quit. I'm not sure why everyone is so interested in this. I did log on after my quitting topic to (constantly) attack/rob/harass iteachem, but only because the amount of butthurt he was spewing (careful, "butthurt" might be a homophobic slur!) on my wall (which he even spilled onto the forums after he couldn't contain himself any longer) was what got me hooked on the game in the first place. I was probably a bit too involved in helping DFA's war effort, in coordinating matches, etc, which is probably not the best thing to do if you're trying to quit the game permanently. I wasn't going to post on the forums either, although I made no mention of quitting the forums, but I had DFA members message me both times about both itouchem's topic and this one. I don't know if I will continue to post on the forums, but I don't really care if people like Dipstik or you get their panties in a bunch about it.

If I did not truly intend to quit, it would have been quite easy to have dropped a ton of mafia, not give an whiny prick a direct link (or 100) to my hood, send a ticket to GREE to have my buildings undeleted, and continue playing as a free player or whatever (under a different name). But I didn't, and I haven't. It's quite liberating to be free of the game, and only open the game when you feel like hurting iteachem's feelings. But alas, even his BigMoney nightmare will be over soon.

Anyway, props to bald zeemer for making the decision to quit. Most players are upset about the gold program changing, but his tier is unaffected, so you can be sure his desire to quit really does stem from his frustration with the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you quit the game, why do you hang out on the forum?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sanguis draconis View Post
    I didn't. Check my posting history. My last topic was my "I quit" topic, and I didn't post for about a week afterwards, until a DFA mate messaged me about itouchem's topic, to which I responded to. I sort of continued making helpful posts on the forum for a bit after that, and I received a message from a different DFA mate about this topic as well. It is quite easy to refrain from making helpful posts on this forum, if you prefer (not that I care for your opinion).

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I didn't. Check my posting history. My last topic was my "I quit" topic, and I didn't post for about a week afterwards, until a DFA mate messaged me about itouchem's topic, to which I responded to. I sort of continued making helpful posts on the forum for a bit after that, and I received a message from a different DFA mate about this topic as well. It is quite easy to refrain from making helpful posts on this forum, if you prefer (not that I care for your opinion).
    Since Gree are directly leaning on helpful posts such as yours you probably should refrain. It might make cj and his minions have to learn about the game, and deal with issues. Not that I expect this to happen, but at least their lies will be more obvious if intelligent, helpful forumites such as yourself stop propping them up.

To say nothing of the quality of the new members. Sorry, "quality".
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Just an observation, but I see a lot of people "quit" and then keep on posting.
    It's like watching a crack addict look for that last little piece that must have rolled under the couch.

Post Count
    It's like watching a crack addict look for that last little piece that must have rolled under the couch.
    Except I don't burn thousands of dollars posting on the forum.

Post Count
    do what i do and just join a ****ty syndicate for the output bonus. after a while youll accept the fact that you missed out on l00tz and will stop caring about it, so you can get back to building your hood and not doing anything important

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Who cares if BigMoney wants to keep posting or reading posts on here. He was a big contributor to the forum and a lot of people appreciated the help he gave.
    Silent Assassins

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If I did not truly intend to quit, it would have been quite easy to have dropped a ton of mafia, not give an whiny prick a direct link (or 100) to my hood, send a ticket to GREE to have my buildings undeleted, and continue playing as a free player or whatever (under a different name). But I didn't, and I haven't. It's quite liberating to be free of the game, and only open the game when you feel like hurting iteachem's feelings. But alas, even his BigMoney nightmare will be over soon.

Exactly, and mad respect for being a man of your word. I don't go there that often on these forums. But have to pay my respects. Most of the rest of the people called out in this thread......just lol.....

I think the bigger problem is that these threads being made in the first place. The people who care about the "fake retirements" are the ones who WANT those players to retire (for some odd reason - honestly them being gone still won't help you as there are strong players with no presence on these forums). Everyone else, except for the friends of those players, shouldn't really give a damn.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 10-11-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    get a life lol..retirement police.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by geminiking01 View Post
    I'm weaning myself off the game. I uninstalled the game but couldn't stay away. I wanted to see if uninstalling affected my building collection times. I am checking crime city less and less. I really don't care if I get robbed anymore. The point will come where I won't check cc at all. Hopefully I can stay away for the entire weekend.
    what is your level, defense, and ingame name?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it.
    bravo for not being a hypoquit