Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Huge Kudos To DK - Who is Really #1 on Android?

First off, as Forsaken guild we want to give huge Kudos to DK for an amazing coordinated effort in racking up epic points to start the guild war. We really mean it. That is simply Bad Azz!! You are handing it to the android guilds.

This brings up a question and curiosity. I understand the strategy in Majestic and DK "trading" off epic+ guild wars. Both are super coordinated guilds. So who is the better guild? After seeing what happened first 8 battles of this war, it is clear to me that DK is #1 on Android and could even run with top IOS guilds. Question is, can Majestic pull out that kind of firepower? As good as they are, I am not a believer...yet.

Sure, there is strategy in this post. But in reality, most you have all epics already and many have multiple epic +. So at what point do you see who is really top dog? For now, DK has shown that in less than 12 hours, they got close to what Majestic did in a 3 day war. Until these 2 guilds actually battle for #1, DK easily has that spot until proven otherwise.

And yes, we get the whole point in saving "gems" between epic wars and alternating. But...MEH...there cannot be 2 Number 1 guilds. Again, great job so far to DK...hats off to Grant for his leadership.

Kudos to Gree for fixing the server crash quickly but get your crap together with the lame rewards for ranks 11+. Best of luck to all guilds fighting for top 10!

Seems a tad early
    Long war and it's easy for a top guild to round up over 1 mil in points in 2 battles.

The best hope they have the gems to stay the course, nothing worse than premature egemulation

But congrats on a good first 8 hours

I just love DK! Theyre a really great guild and legit at that!

Obvious post is obvious though Ink, and you are right there is no way two #1 guilds can exist at the same time. Good thing FSK is that #1 guild right? Although frankly im not a believer...yet.
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

Tldr: someone from forsaken is jelly that two guilds can work together and is trying to start drama

So if you know they decided to take turns being first place to save gems, why try to stir Majestic up into taking a run for first place?

We heard it too and knew what was going to happen, so no big surprise. If you arent #1 might as well shoot for top ten because the non epic armor is the same for place 2 to 10. Thats all we are trying to do.

With the war being a extra day, we are not going to go all out this early either. Save your gems for a big finish if you need to hold within top ten.

That post inkjets seemd like it's made to troll
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

[Insert generic spending / crummy prize whine] because every war related thread needs one
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Jeeeeeeeeeeez. DK is undefeated! I'm happy for them :]
    Also, it hasn't even been 24 hours, yet. Gosh.. This is going to be a looooooong war.
    Good luck and have fun, all!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

I don't understand the benefit of more than doubling the second place guild. Seems like a foolish waste of reasons for a meaningless point of pride.

First place I get, doing far more than necessary to secure first place I don't.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Still a long way to go. Someone could easily pass them if they made a push over the next 3 days. They are just securing it. Still 1/4 only done. Long ways to go.

Nah please do not start trolling/flaming from any guilds keep it peaceful.

I can shed some light on this concept and maybe everyone can learn something. The question is to really see who has the bigger wallet for the 3 or 4 days and who can really play those days straight up non stop. If you think about it, to be first place is a matter of sheer numbers farming the crap out of other guilds with as many people as possible on. So after knowing these facts, anyone can see that the dk and majestic are depriving good old GreeD of money. The reasons for this: removing epic fusing, killed off our bluestack alts, being greedy whatever, etc. Why in the world do we want to measure who's wallet is bigger each month? Good God hell no that's insanity. This is what GreeD wants, but a lot of our guild members from both sides are in revolt and say "NO". In order to cater to the mass and show the world that guilds can coordinate and "share something" is a million times better than asking who's wallet is bigger each month. Hell its still too expensive to be honest and our roster's are changing faster than GreeD can spend all our hard earned money. So we will never know who is number 1, just because our roster has changed by almost 30% before this war. After this war, it maybe 50% who knows.

So after really understanding this concept and the motivation behind it, to share something in this world is a beautiful thing and its easier on our pocket books. To share with everyone else, well there's our recruitment pages.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

+1 to Vader's comment. Beautifully written!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Vader said everything I was looking to say. I am very, very glad we could work this out.
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq

TLDR; he REAL victory is making sure Gree doesnt get the money they hope for from a head to head battel for 1st place.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 10-11-2013 at 07:27 AM.

I like that idea of switching off winning though... That's just brilliant. I wish my guild was that coordinated. Because it isn't, we have some major reconstructuring to do after the war. For only having about half our members on, 30th place isn't bad.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)