The Knights Of Camelot [Top 25 Guild] [Android OS]

The Knights of Camelot

Goal: Our goal is to be a top 3 guild and we are looking for 3 very active and competitive new members to help us achieve that goal. Taking applications via PM (or if you're very confident, send me a friend request - info in sig). May have a high commander position open for the right applicant.

Guild Members: We have an active group of members above lvl 100 on the Android OS.

Current Guild Wars Ranking: #18 in Fusion Blitz

Guild Wars: We are looking for [0] new members - currently accepting applications for the waiting list when we level.

Guild Level: Level 39

Element Bonuses: All 7% except air and water

Please PM me or comment with:
    Knights Name:
    Knights Level:
    Armor:
    Expansion:
    Points in last war:
    Last edited by KOFC; 09-29-2013 at 01:23 PM.
    IGN:Marek
    Code: WBB-CCD-BXQ [ANDROID]

I want to ask what was your rank in the 3-day war as Majestic and U2EZ which are top guilds aren't really trying hard to win in this Fusion Blitz War. In short, I believe it is misleading to use that top 25 ranking as your title and would kindly request that you specify your rankings as a whole before declaring yourself a top 25 guild.

UPDATE: They're an honest guild as they had straightened out their title. They're worth joining!
    Last edited by samuellee11; 09-28-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Yes, that is why it said "Current Guild war ranking". But just in case, I have edited the post for clarity and specified the war name.

We are full at the moment. However we will level up not too long so if anyone wishes to apply for the wait-list, please message me. Thank you for all who applied.

@samuellee11

Thank you for your most honorable post edit, I did not even ask and yet you went above and beyond. I am glad honor is not dead, even on the internet!

Furthermore, I believe in a philosophy of the "actions speak louder than words". So unless people are participating less (again!) due to less than stellar rewards, I wanted to note we are still top 25 (after 2 battles #23, but I do realize a long way still to go!)

Hi I would like to join after this gw, my line id is callmebrandon