Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney26 View Post
    None of the names match what y'all have on here for the prizes so can anyone confirm if the stats are at least correct?..I'm not going through inventory to find out lol bc I don't have android..prize 25 for was like killer car and the name they have is different
    Yeah, the names are all jumbled. The tire iron is an uncommon in the first stage not an epic. The stats are the same i think.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

My best guess for the lvl 50 boss he changes into something creepy... It does say Halloween epic boss

“An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    boss 22 done, still 1 free hit at over 32k attack in tier 1

Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    boss 22 done, still 1 free hit at over 32k attack in tier 1
    You must be lucky! lol
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

another great boss team event

But no rules or guidelines as to how many syndicate levels nor if there is an increase each day like other gree games.. how do u play a game successfully with strategy if there are unknow variables. If thats part of the shtick just say so gree. If so that would be pretty cool as well but as it stands with no explanation it just looks like sloppy programming. . Keep up the good work

Do Syndicates have to wait for the Don't Fake the Funk II to start for the wins to count or will Gree count them retroactively like they did last cycle?

Thanks for the info and especially adding object type.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    Do Syndicates have to wait for the Don't Fake the Funk II to start for the wins to count or will Gree count them retroactively like they did last cycle?
    I also would like to know that!

They won't rollover. Would be too easy for every syndicates to get these rewards.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by AU Zubby View Post
    Considering there is only 6 categories, I assume the first 50 will be the first 3 then 51-100 will be the higher 3...
    He says something special "happens" instead of "getting something special", so I assume it's not a item but a easy goal to accomplish with really good prize(s).
    this is how the 6 categories distributed: lvl1-25 first three, lvl26-50 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. lvl51-75 3rd, 4th, and 5th
    and for lvl75-100 is 4th, 5th, and 6th. So i dont think the lvl50 "speciality" have something to do with the boss-killing prizes.
    just my personal opinion.
    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
    Level - 139 | Attack - 4.17M | Defense - 3.87M |

Proud owner of Laundromat

Last Update: 12/01/2013

Boss health for Tier 5 has markedly increased.

No one knows for sure yet. Those who do know (Mods / Developers) aren't saying.

I hope they don't rollover. It'll separate the well co-ordinated syndicates from the rest.

can someone tell me where to find this boss? cant find how to attack him...

I'm still not able to summon the boss on 2 accounts (lv 60 & lv 7). Both versions are updated (data 20131016_7) but there's no way to trigger the big man, I've been trying for hours! it's really annoying, I can't even help my syndicate..

Any one got to 50 yet?