Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Need help !!!!!!! Asap ...need the don't fake the funk new data !!!

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN ........ I don't know if there is anyone out there that will help me .???/ I have wrote several emails due to new data not uploading until it is almost over , And knowing that it could of been completed ......I got the data on several other devices and i am the leader of 1NPINK2NSTINK , and due tho these issues i keep falling behind in syndicate goals and RANKINGS !!!!! I have been told to delete the app . and start over !!!!! So i do and when i start back over my numbers are off or i can't receive new data ...... I don't know what else to do ....IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ........ MY CODE IS 462 712 644 .......I REALLY NEED SOME HELP PLEASE ......ERIC......... MY SYNDICATE CODE IS 342 045 942 .................. THANKS TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP !!!!!!!

Washed hands and still in need of some HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlake View Post
    I would start by washing your hands....
    I have washed my hands several times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as far as the game goes i am still waiting on new data ........ Thanks for your advise SnowFlake..............Oh and by the way startin the app over did not help , It took it back farther then i wanted .........WHAT A ....... JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=1NPINK2NSTINK;1039636]I have washed my hands several times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as far as the game goes i am still waiting on new data ........ Thanks for your advise SnowFlake..............Oh and by the way startin the app over did not help , It took it back farther then i wanted .........WHAT A ....... JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

The new data i am trying to get is Version 3.8.2.2 Build 114 Data:20131021_14 .....Can anyone send me a link to download this new Data !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=1NPINK2NSTINK;1039689]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NPINK2NSTINK View Post
    I have washed my hands several times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as far as the game goes i am still waiting on new data ........ Thanks for your advise SnowFlake..............Oh and by the way startin the app over did not help , It took it back farther then i wanted .........WHAT A ....... JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

The new data i am trying to get is Version 3.8.2.2 Build 114 Data:20131021_14 .....Can anyone send me a link to download this new Data !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Uninstall the game. Download 'ES File Explorer', open it up and delete the Funzio directory. Reinstall game. You should be back to starting from scratch, but if you had a login ID for your player and know the player ID I'm sure GREE can get them back on there for you and probably give you back the missed loot. They did this with one of our players who's game was lost in a transfer. Went on for a while, so they gave him all of an LTQ normal mode loot and started him at Elite/Prestige mode.

Their customer services can be woeful, but other times they are really helpful. This was one!

[QUOTE=JediPimp;1039848]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NPINK2NSTINK View Post

Uninstall the game. Download 'ES File Explorer', open it up and delete the Funzio directory. Reinstall game. You should be back to starting from scratch, but if you had a login ID for your player and know the player ID I'm sure GREE can get them back on there for you and probably give you back the missed loot. They did this with one of our players who's game was lost in a transfer. Went on for a while, so they gave him all of an LTQ normal mode loot and started him at Elite/Prestige mode.

Their customer services can be woeful, but other times they are really helpful. This was one!
    But on that note how long will i be out of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????? And THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

I just competed 99 wins, it took 11 cash hits. Recharging for a couple of hours then it's on to the big 100.

I'm in tier 1. Started at level 9 and now I'm at level 30. Close to +200k my original stats so far.
    Last edited by Sammo the Kid; 10-22-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    I just competed 99 wins, it took 11 cash hits. Recharging for a couple of hours then it's on to the big 100.

I'm in tier 1. Started at level 9 and now I'm at level 30. Close to +200k my original stats so far.
    The L100 boss has twice as much HP as the L99 one... or so I've heard. Good luck on it! I'm stopped after L95 haha.

I killed lvl 100 boss without gold, did lvl up once to get full stamina though

Quote Originally Posted by GFLEX View Post
    The L100 boss has twice as much HP as the L99 one... or so I've heard. Good luck on it! I'm stopped after L95 haha.
    Took me 18-19 hits, level 99 took me 11 hits

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    Took me 18-19 hits, level 99 took me 11 hits
    Took me quite a few hits as well. Decided to just buy the gold and go for it... well worth the reward. Everyone's saying tier 1 L100 boss was 4m+ HP, but it only took me about 20-23 swings at 152k a pop. Comes out to 3m - 3.4m or so. Oh well...

also got the boss 100 item with my mini!

I'm not happy with Raid boss anymore! I just was informed 2 of my guys didn't get any of the syndicate rewards for completing a part, i e normal levels. Anyone else run into this problem? Only asking, because I know they did their part on this. Otherwise I would not bother