Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Melodious Funk Epic Boss

Spooky spooky epic boss is here! Here is all the cool stuff you can win. The first section is loot drops, then defeats, and the last one is the daily prize for your syndicate beating him up.

Oh and super cool thing - wait until you kill him 50 times. Something special happens ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Oh and super cool thing - wait until you kill him 50 times. Something special happens ^_^
    can't wait to find out

No secrets please! tell it now. please please please please please please please please please please. ....
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Another big 100 one!! Nice.

Need help !!!!!!! Asap ...need the don't fake the funk new data !!!

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN ........ I don't know if there is anyone out there that will help me .???/ I have wrote several emails due to new data not uploading until it is almost over , And knowing that it could of been completed ......I got the data on several other devices and i am the leader of 1NPINK2NSTINK , and due tho these issues i keep falling behind in syndicate goals and RANKINGS !!!!! I have been told to delete the app . and start over !!!!! So i do and when i start back over my numbers are off or i can't receive new data ...... I don't know what else to do ....IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ........ MY CODE IS 462 712 644 .......I REALLY NEED SOME HELP PLEASE ......ERIC......... MY SYNDICATE CODE IS 342 045 942 .................. THANKS TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP !!!!!!!

Washed hands and still in need of some HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlake View Post
    I would start by washing your hands....
    I have washed my hands several times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as far as the game goes i am still waiting on new data ........ Thanks for your advise SnowFlake..............Oh and by the way startin the app over did not help , It took it back farther then i wanted .........WHAT A ....... JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miaomiao View Post
    Faction Bonus is MAX no donation needed Top 150
    Consecutive Top 150 rankings

If you are interested in joining our syndicate, please send me the following:

1) LEVEL
    2) ATTACK
    3) DEFENSE
    4) TIME ZONE
    5) REASON FOR LEAVING YOUR CURRENT SYNDICATE

Our Basic Requirements and Values:
    - gold optional
    - willing to join our groupme forum
    - must be active and fully participate in battles, in-game events and forum
    - at least 30K WD in Boardwalk Bash
    - no donations is needed, keep it to yourself to upgrade stuff and weapons

We are looking for fun, dedicated team players who have the hunger to excel as we push towards our next goal. If you value team work, good communications, friendly but high performance, camaraderie and a collaborative environment, then this is the home for you!

Why spend another day suffering in a bad syndicate? Join now and kill the boss with us minimum 20 kills per day with the nice prize you will get. Few spots available act fast. Faction code is 763386082
    This is not recruitment section. Wrong forum!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by miaomiao View Post
    We are looking for fun, dedicated team players who have the hunger to excel as we push towards our next goal. If you value team work, good communications, friendly but high performance, camaraderie and a collaborative environment, then this is the home for you!
    Also helps if you can't read + can't post in the appropriate forum threads. Like so ^^

purr...

oh thanks 2 bad its not even possible to get there now that u made the boss health 10x harder. Thanks again gree always looking out 4 #1

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    oh thanks 2 bad its not even possible to get there now that u made the boss health 10x harder. Thanks again gree always looking out 4 #1
    Well I guess the lower tiers are laughing again

That feel when no where near 50 . . . Really miss the old bosses. Gree, why you take my favorite toy?

I beat lvl 50 whats the cool thing???

Quote Originally Posted by declojmtgf View Post
    I beat lvl 50 whats the cool thing???
    The scene where u fights gets a Halloween theme and the avatar pic on the boss changes to a "scary" zombie or whatever. Wasn't worth the expression "cool" imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    The scene where u fights gets a Halloween theme and the avatar pic on the boss changes to a "scary" zombie or whatever. Wasn't worth the expression "cool" imo.
    Okay, so no bogus xp reward, then I'm fine with beating 50

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now