Gree, what you did in relation to the gold bonus program was unethical! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree, what you did in relation to the gold bonus program was unethical!

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    You're right. Many will adapt by playing free
    This game is like a blackhole for many. They get sucked in and there's no release. I think most spenders will continue to spend. They may initially reduce their spending out of anger but probably would gradually return to their usual spending levels.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kuksluk View Post
    If they think people will just quietly move to another Gree game and continue spending there after being slapped in the face like this they're in for a big surprise...
    i second that! although i have nothing to do with the gold bonus, i've never bought that much in one go lol .. and my last money spent on cc was months ago.

however, if gree closed crimecity, that will be the end of mobile gaming for me. enough with the so called "FREE" games .. there are like thousands of similar games titled "free" when there's nothing free. oh yea, there's something free when it comes go gree .. continuous fkups whenever there's a new update, u got those for free

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus_biker View Post
    TMI, I completely agree with you. Obviously to everyone this will most definately put an end to a large amount of income from big gold spenders so why do it? Why? Because time is of the essence of course. It is the only logical explanation to intentionally cut their income like this. Perhaps they will declare a winner and start over, perhaps they're sick and tired of taking our money? One thing for sure is that there must be a reason for their actions here, being specific to CC. They know that no new customers in their right mind will ever spend as much money as recent retirees have spent. It is just not possible for anyone to catch up to the top dogs in this game right now, so they begin trying stat increases to help get weaker players stronger faster, but oh look, doesnt work too well when everyone is able to receive such epic items moded out like crazy. That was the bait. The weaker players who just doubled their stats in a couple months mostly didnt bite tho, they aren't spending the thousands as others have in the past, because no matter how strong they get, top dogs will ALWAYS be stronger and rank so much higher. So what should gree do? Either way they gamble. Cut gold bonuses for now to attempt to piss off top gold spenders and make them quit; thus allowing everyone else to see a light at the end of the tunnel and prompting them to take the risk and buy more gold to get there. OR they pray that everyone will simply move on and continue to spend as they were, because if ppl wil spend 2k on a phone game, they'll spend 3k next month to keep up with the majority. Afterall, who wants to be left behind right?

Afterthought: Really, what does a multi-million dollar company with many successful, and relatively cheap to maintain, phone games have to lose? What's a few million dollars to them? They'll simply launch Crime City 2 and REALLY see a boost in profit.

Paragraphs.

Learn em, love em, use em.

And also, TL;DR

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Paragraphs.

Learn em, love em, use em.

And also, TL;DR
    Hahahahaahhahahaha

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus_biker View Post
    TMI, I completely agree with you. Obviously to everyone this will most definately put an end to a large amount of income from big gold spenders so why do it? Why? Because time is of the essence of course. It is the only logical explanation to intentionally cut their income like this. Perhaps they will declare a winner and start over, perhaps they're sick and tired of taking our money? One thing for sure is that there must be a reason for their actions here, being specific to CC. They know that no new customers in their right mind will ever spend as much money as recent retirees have spent. It is just not possible for anyone to catch up to the top dogs in this game right now, so they begin trying stat increases to help get weaker players stronger faster, but oh look, doesnt work too well when everyone is able to receive such epic items moded out like crazy. That was the bait. The weaker players who just doubled their stats in a couple months mostly didnt bite tho, they aren't spending the thousands as others have in the past, because no matter how strong they get, top dogs will ALWAYS be stronger and rank so much higher. So what should gree do? Either way they gamble. Cut gold bonuses for now to attempt to piss off top gold spenders and make them quit; thus allowing everyone else to see a light at the end of the tunnel and prompting them to take the risk and buy more gold to get there. OR they pray that everyone will simply move on and continue to spend as they were, because if ppl wil spend 2k on a phone game, they'll spend 3k next month to keep up with the majority. Afterall, who wants to be left behind right?

Afterthought: Really, what does a multi-million dollar company with many successful, and relatively cheap to maintain, phone games have to lose? What's a few million dollars to them? They'll simply launch Crime City 2 and REALLY see a boost in profit.
    I wouldn't say Gree is a "multi-million" dollar company... you gotta remember as App games are less complicated to maintain, i would bet on it that they also have a skeleton crew to staff each game (CC, MW, etc)...
    Would make sense as to why tickets never get responded to unless it's a simple ABC request.

And if they make millions, doesn't mean they'll invest more back into their staff/product/service, most of it will just be gobbled up by the upper level corporate fatcats

Why do you think rich people are rich?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    I wouldn't say Gree is a "multi-million" dollar company...
    Then you're wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Then you're wrong?
    If that was supposed to be a statement you should have ended it with an exclamation mark instead of a question mark.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    When did this turn into a Comp I thread?