I realise that the conditions state that you can change the gold bonus program at any time and that is not what annoys me.

What does annoy me is that you did it without prior notification after many people spent their allocated money at the beginning of the last war to make sure they would make their respective tiers to get the gold next month.

If a landlord is renting out a house to a couple for $500 a week and they stop by the real estate agents office to pay their rent the real estate agent cannot simply say "hey its $600 now". They have to give notification prior to raising the rent.

If you decide to reduce the gold bonus program you should have sent an e-mail as well as posting in the forum of your intentions and given at least a months notice to CC players.

This is a slap in the face to your paying customers and the ethical business practice would be to award all gold bonus tiers that were presently in place when the gold was purchased for the month of October and then make the changes apply to purchases made in November.

I don't think you realise how much this effects the gold spenders in CC and just how many players will either be spending a great deal less, playing gold free or quitting from here on out.

P.S

This is not about making the game fairer for other people. This is simply about profit, after all the bonus for the final tier remains unchanged.