Page 1 of 2 12 Last

The history of your world

There are 19 worlds in this game so far, and each one has a story to tell. Some are quite famous; I've never played in world two, but I know people who have and I've heard some stories (but certainly not the whole history). I'd be interested to hear the history of some of the others.

I will offer a brief history of world 13, since I am there. I will note in advance that I am a biased participant, and don't know everything that goes on in other alliances behind the scenes.

I joined World 13 relatively early on. I was a middling player in World 8, made some mistakes, found myself out of an alliance, and decided I would try to get a fresh start in a new world... Lucky 13.

I was hardly the only one with that idea in World 13, and I found out early on that there were a lot of experienced players who, like me, wanted a new start, and another group of players that were playing world 13 as their secondary world. That meant that the world moved fairly quickly at first. Very quickly, a couple of main alliances started to race towards the top: Quantum, KoNE (some may recognize the name from other worlds), Savage Artillery Warriors (SAW), and Organized Threat (OgT). A couple second tier alliances included the Australian Defense Forces (ADF), ANZAC Mercs, Liberation Army, and several that have fallen from the ranks. Very early in the world, there was a coup at Quantum (I don't know the details because I didn't know anyone), and most everyone went over to the War Dogz, who became the top alliance for the first couple months of the world's existence. The War Dogz, SAW, and KoNE established non-aggression pacts with each other, which made the top of the pecking order of the world pretty boring. WD was the top alliance; lynxern was a name that elicited fear amongst us mere mortals. At a time when most people were looking for fusion cores, he (or she) had 10 bases, and a stable of top commanders that would make anyone quake in their boots. The aptly named bubbles terrorized lesser alliances, and WD had most of the top players. Organized Threat and KoNE and SAW alternated for number 2, but for the first month or so it was WD, [gap], OgT/KoNE/SAW, [gap] everyone else.

The various team strategies were interesting. WD was the top dog and knew it. They patrolled the 1100 area and the center and would cap people who tried to establish bases there. Some succeeded, but many were forced out. They were also AP hungry and attracted the top players with AP. KoNE was a bit different. Gollum (KoNE leader) had a no-cap policy (unless capped), and while they had some top players, AP was at the time a secondary goal for them. When most alliances had a minimum AP policy; KoNE had a minimum base policy. And when other alliances were attacking players for AP, KoNE was capturing level 34 NPC's early and often.

In the meantime, relations between WD and SAW strengthened. They established a joint feeder alliance (warSAW, get it?), which failed, then a second (SAW dogz), and a third (SAW puppiez). KoNE did its own thing; they had NAPs with SAW and War Dogz, and a loose alliance with a couple of lower level alliances (ADF, and Dirty-NAP-artists -- DNA). OgT was the odd man out; they had alliances with some of the lower level teams but hit and got hit by the other top three alliances.

Things started to get interesting in World 13 a few weeks ago, during the last team building challenge. Everyone expected the War Dogz to win, as they had won all prior events... but after a couple events finishing second (including a close second in the NPC attack event), KoNE pulled the upset. They had been preparing for some time by capturing level 34's (frequently as a team) and were well-suited for the event. Things remained pretty stable until the big AP war in mid-September. Even though KoNE had won the build event, with lynxern and bubbles, and a couple other characters, WD was still considered the favorite. It was a VERY close event with the top two teams trading the lead until the last few hours, when KoNE pulled ahead (they figured out that a lot of players were stashing units at their home bases, teleported to a couple of well-stocked ones, and kept pounding). I still have the screen shot of the result: 1,298,726,541 to 1,228,157,556.

That was the beginning of instability at the top of the leaderboard. WD were upset at having been usurped by the upstarts, and several players were itching to go after KoNE. For the ensuing player AP event, they asked to cancel the NAP and play a no-cap game.

At around this time, an all out war broke out between WD and OgT. It got personal between Philly (WD leader) and Revan (OgT leader) and there was a lot of bad blood. In the end, WD prevailed, but both were probably weakened substantially by the war. Also, around this time, everyone was figuring out how to get into a level 34 NPC, and they were starting to become harder and harder to find; probably about two weeks ago there were only a handful left. This had two big effects. First, it increased the risk that someone would attack an NPC while it was being occupied (leaving someone very upset). Most of the time it was an accident, but I have no doubt that it was occasionally done to undermine other alliances with whom a formal NPC prevented direct confrontation. Secondly, WD and SAW started capping level 34 bases from players in lower level alliances, leading to some bad blood and pleas for help from other top alliances (usually KoNE) to break the cap. The net effect of this was to ratchet up the tension on the world between previously semi-allied alliances.

This all came to a head about two weeks ago. SAW had been capping bases from lower alliances, including ADF and DNA, with whom KoNE had a loose alliance (many of the KoNE players had come from ADF and still held a soft spot for their old alliance). KoNE was routinely breaking caps, which upset the other top-two alliances, especially SAW. Gollum issued SAW an ultimatum; you will either accept us breaking caps of our "sister alliances" or we will cancel our non-aggression pact, which he then followed through on. KoNE ripped up its NAP with SAW (this suited both alliances just fine), and started attacking. This escalated to a full-on war, with KoNE getting the best of SAW. While WD officially had a NAP with both parties, it was widely expected that they would align with SAW because of the two alliance's close ties and because they wanted to take down the upstart KoNE. Still, Gollum and Philly like and respect one another, and I think it would have been their preference to continue their NAP.

On the eve of the alliance war last week, all hell broke lose. Bubbles, one of the top WD players (if not the world's top player), got frustrated with the state of affairs and decided to unilaterally start a war with KoNE, teleporting and trying to cap some of KoNE's top players. While bubbles is one of the world's top players, pretty much all of KoNE ganged up on him decimated his units, and continued hitting him until he self-bubbled. Perhaps afraid of bubbles, Philly was unwilling or unable to kick him, and the resulting alliance war pitted KoNE (and OgT, who agreed to a NAP with KoNE to tackle their mutual "enemy" in WD) against SAW and WD and their two feeder alliances. But SAW had been decidedly weakened in the war leading up to the AW, and WD was without one of its top two players, and several others were unwilling to go head to head against KoNE, either out of fear or because they never really wanted a war in the first place. The result was a KoNE route; the final tally was KoNE 1.5 billion to WD 1.0B, OgT with 900M, and SAW was not in the top 4. It also led to a coup in WD, with Bubbles taking over WD, and several of the top WD players, including Philly, defecting to KoNE, vaulting KoNE to the overall AP lead. Gen JigSAW (SAW leader) quit the world.

And that is where we are today. KoNE captured the build event handily (1.16B UV to 844M UV), and are clearly the top alliance in the world. War Dogz is still very dangerous, but in some disarray. KoNE rules the roost, but we'll see if they can hold onto the top spot.

=======

* Full disclosure, I am a member of KoNE.

Boston Card (AKA JediMaster)

world 15:

Dark pirates band together day one as experienced people from world 5.
    We immediately become #1 alliance.
    Biggest challenge is ph and ph sister alliances like PH-elite.
    We mostly beat them.
    We stay #1 and win every event.
    was: OPO-Anonymous in world 5
    Am: CptBlackbeard of Dark Pirates in world 15

World 4:

The New World Order (NWO) and Sychronized Chaos (SYC) were the original top alliances from the beginning. They were allied and over time beat enough players into submission that they were able to form second and third sister alliance espectively called NWO2 and SYC2 followed by NWO3 and SYC3. Then The Union Jacks (TUJ) under the guidance of Gunny and co-captain Cook came along and with the agreement to ally with NWO and SYC, the top 3 alliances were formed. Everythign was political and each alliance was able to get a specific amount of titanium/uranium plots. The center belonged to these alliances and anyone attempting to be in any area inside of the 1100 ring were capped. NWO won every event followed by SYC and TUJ. NWO got wind through a spy that SYC was planning a coup of NWO so the mega gold spenders in NWO waged war on SYC. SYC was wiped out and quit the the world in under 24 hours. The rest joined other alliances. Players from many alliances quit as a result. NWO2 realized that this was a problem and decided to split off from the NWO club and strike out alone. NWO1 did not appreciate this and the mega gold spenders began to systematically wipe out the NWO2 players. Many jumped ship and joined the NWO regime to avoid being wiped out. The rest of the close knit alliance formed the Devil's Rejects (DR). At this time several alliances in the top 10 left. Many players quit the world. The philosophy was simple, if NWO2 was wiped by NWO1 then what chance do the rest stand?

Immediately after the fall out, NWO1 and NWO3 split off into to separate alliances. Ultimately the new alliances became Bitter Sweet Judgement under the rule of mega gold spender and dicator Phoenix, now Judge Phoneix. Department of Defense was created as well out of former NWO member under the direction of SunDemon. After some time Nes Desit Vertus was created by mega gold spender Jilt, formerly known as Wraith or Wrath. The Union Jacks and their 3 sister alliances remained. This is the time when Bitter Sweet Judgement decided that the world healing process was to begin. They instituted a no cap rule, 2 attack maximum and various other rules. Their plan was also to help lower players to win commanders in events by "hiring" low AP individuals and also by giving them center bases. It was, however, ineffective. TUJ supposedly never agreed to it and it wasn't widely disseminated through out the world. So players that were being capped gave the coords to Judge Phoenix who in turn would cap the offending player.

The Union Jacks continued their assault on various alliances and began wiping out and capturing several alliances. They were the outlaws of the world. After some time, Judge Phoneix decided he would take on The Union Jacks. The war waged on and eventually 9 or so alliances in the world banded together to wage war on TUJ. This war continues on today and TUJ has found their new home under bubbles.
    Last edited by sporky123; 10-10-2013 at 05:38 AM.

It is funny how the world distorts reality. There is no need to explain the real background stories, though I am glad to hear that the part about syc plotting is actually correct which is usually forgotten. As for the war, it continues. The travel glitch which was widely used yesterday by DoD, BSJ and others did have an impact, but TUJ took the high road. No TUJ used this flaw and continue to fight straight up. I am fine fighting the top alliances, BSJ and DoD, but I still don't understand why the rest of the world joined in. They are ignorant to think that the world would be different without TUJ. Lest you forget where Judge Judy got all 2b of his BP from...it wasn't from TUJ members. He was the one who wrote up the so called rules yet he still managed to gain 200m-400m BP during the time he implemented his rules. But I digress, people can think what they want, we control the east and always have, that leaves the other 3/4 of the world to be dominated by former nWo and SyC which are now BSJ, DoD, DR and whatever else. Judge Judy likes to rule with an iron fist, so be careful. Call me the bad guy, I am OK with that, we will just continue to fight and see where it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    Call me the bad guy, I am OK with that, we will just continue to fight and see where it ends.
    With a lot of hurt folks and wives wondering why the credit card bill is so high...

I guess I should have mentioned all of the teleporting that was going on....teleport in....wipe units...teleport to another OP...wipe units....rinse, repeat. Don't be mad that folks used a glitch in a game to even the odds. Isn't fair when the playing field is leveled is it? Imagine if the Indians had aircraft... Always amuses me when gold players cry when a non-gold gets an upper hand on them and call foul. Like buying a Le Mans car makes me a race car driver. Not quite. Makes you someone that owns a Le Mans car. Boooo hooo.
    Last edited by sporky123; 10-10-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    No TUJ used this flaw and continue to fight straight up.
    Cause you couldn't use it with a pot of gold...

I never understand how people rationalize cheating/hacking. Level the playing field? Robbing a bank gets you money, can you use that excuse to level the playing field with the wealthy? No sir. That is why there are rules in society as in gameplay. There must be a deterant to the rule breaking. I am more upset with GREE for not banning those players that used the glitch. I applaud them for fixing that glitch faster then any other I have seen, but people got wiped out because of a broken game. A game that many of them paid for, and their money allows non-gold players to continue playing a free game. As for the teleporting...GREE added that feature, changed the entire gameplay, but it is a gameplay we have learned to expect and it at least makes people think first, with their wallet. With the cheat, there is no limit as was shown, and has a very devastating impact. You also make it seem that TUJ is the only team with the ability to teleport. Judge Judy as well as others do it all the time. They have spent hundreds of dollars in other events to gain an "upper hand" with commanders, multiple level 90 commanders don't fall off trees. As for your Le Mans comment, it doesn't even make sense

As for the pot of gold comment...the glitch was free to use, no "pot of gold" needed. We knew of the glitch, knew how it worked, but did not allow any TUJ member to use it.

That was a good read Bostan! one day when i get ALOT of time ill try and tell the story of W2 - The first Real Ruthless World in the game! :/ Everyone has heard of w2 for one reasion or another. Most of the Bugs that have been now found and fixed where origionaly found in W2! I believe W2 is also responsible for the long 6 hours or more it now takes to cap a players OP! (sorry guys) This was, to my understanding a direct result of the bruital battle of Elite Aussies and Team PH mid way through the worlds existance. Elite Aussies Decimated Team PH in a matter of 3 or 4 days leaving them with almost no ops in the end!

I can, however only tell the story full up until the time i Passed on Leadership of Elite Aussies and left W2. I do not know the full story of how Killer Elite gained there current rise to power, but i can detail explain what happened with the naps between the top 3 alliances and what lead to these naps being cancled!
    Samboss - W2
    Ex EA leader (W2 Retired)

007 - W17
    Outlaws

World 10

This world has been mainly dominated by the same group of people with the alliance name changing once or twice. I joined Forged Elite 2 when I had about only 22Mil AP. The leader was Longlegged who also was same player Hookit. I progressed through the ranks and was promoted to Forged Elite. The leader was Branx and a few others helped run it like Hookit, Paycheck, Tonka, Medi, and SuperSkunk. Forgive me if I left someone out. These guys were/are the best of the best in that world. We dominated. Forged Elite fell apart when many of the heavy hitters got tired of all the NAPs (non-aggression pacts) that Branx had developed and decided to form Peace Keepers and Peace Keepers 2. I never had a problem with Branx personally but I had to go where the AP went.
    Peace Keepers is filled with a great bunch of guys/gals. They worked well together and we crushed in every event as we did in Forged Elite. Peace Keepers was comprised of many former FE guys and most of the remaining top AP players. So, with 50 in PK and 50 in PK 2 and our only ally being PSF really limited the amount of good higher level players to hit. So, one of the guys (Steven Seagal AKA Andre the Giant) decided to form WWE. I of course went with him because we became friends. I took the name Macho Man.
    Forming WWE wasn't because we were unhappy with Paycheck running PK or really any of the people in it but we did it to bring some sort of balance to the world and to give us some good targets over time. Part of it was because we/I felt like the world was slowly dying and needed a boost. WWE didn't poach too many PK members and tried not to take a ton of top AP players. We actually took many that had below 100mil AP.
    Paycheck is the reigning AP champion of the world and was the first player in any world to hit 2bil AP. He is a very likeable guy and a war vet also. He unfortunately had been wounded severely and had to endure many many surgeries. When he hit 2bil AP Gree offered to give him some great rewards but he said he wouldn't take it unless the team also received them. And Gree agreed. We received about 6-8 Elite Commanders and about 3 Epic commanders each. A phenominal reward and I thank him for that. The only knock I'd say about Paycheck was that he constantly reminded you of his injuries in AC and WC and seemed to want the sympathy. He'd port in and wipe someone out and they didn't hate him for it. Most people in game liked the guy as I do but it got a bit old. This by no means takes away from him being a good dude with a good heart.
    The status of the world today is we're doing okay. Not great nor in grave dire need either. The top 150 players are basically in 3-4 alliances which seems to be the norm for all worlds. It makes sense though since if you're spending the money you'd better give yourself the best chance of getting the best goodies.
    In conclusion, I'd say that world 10 and other worlds could benefit more and be more fun of a game if they would split up the top AP players into different alliances and play it out that way.

Hi!

I'll try to write world 5 history

First of all, im here since day 2... You know how it is, people trying to create factions, discovering the game...

Few of those reached the top fastly, and it wasnt like new worlds : events came later.

I joined my first faction called Dark Legion, as leader Darklord. We fastly became 1st with a few others factions popping too, like DownFall, which is 2nd atm.

I just remember the two first events, won by us. We had one sister faction really fastly and our superiority was here. Others factions were affraid to attack us, and we had a really high number of truces.

BUT, another faction joined us to the top, called God of Killers. At first sight we werent affraid, we had like 30 players in the top 50...

The third event, they reached 1st rank, and us 2nd. Then few issues started into our faction, and ENDURance called few players to create another faction. DF broke, and WC (Wreaking Crew) took his place.

I joined the new one, after hesitating during a moment : i cant admit people throwing things like this...

We still were 2nd, and during a hard event, GOK gave us a real hard time. It pissed me off, i left chat groups, and first personnal drama : i got kicked, called to be a GOK spy, that was wrong ofc

Right after after discussions, i joined GOK 3. Yes GOK and WC got each 2 sisters factions. I joined first wing few times after...

They were few issues between GOK and WC at this time, like in every world tbh : gold spenders, truces etc...

We had a truce with Downfall, which fastly became 2nd, WC was 3rd.

All the next events were win by us, with this order : GOK, DF, WC. WC became Crewsaders when they had issues with ENDURance, who became our big world chat troll...He finally left.

Few weeks ago, to give new blood, we stopped the truce with DownFall. We have atm 3 sisters and they were no place for others...

There is a really big difference between top 5 and others... The only problems met are facing people with limited event commanders.

Our war continues, tbh its the only challenge atm!
    MW : Noella, Air Force Special Ops #16

WoN : Nicz, Dark Faction #1 World 5

Quote Originally Posted by DinoMight View Post
    world 15:

Dark pirates band together day one as experienced people from world 5.
    We immediately become #1 alliance.
    Biggest challenge is ph and ph sister alliances like PH-elite.
    We mostly beat them.
    We stay #1 and win every event.
    Hey Silver, Silver the Hedgehog, I heard you were the most handsome pirate around in World 15. When will you unlock a 38 for me

World 15 3 Top 3 names that strike fear in everyone.

1. Dark Scorpion
    2. PH-Stone
    3. Cpt BlackBeard

Hmm, SyC was planning a Gooch takeover, then Gooch wiped out SyC??? Wow, as the founder and creator of SyC, I seem to rem things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    World 4:

The New World Order (NWO) and Sychronized Chaos (SYC) were the original top alliances from the beginning. They were allied and over time beat enough players into submission that they were able to form second and third sister alliance espectively called NWO2 and SYC2 followed by NWO3 and SYC3. Then The Union Jacks (TUJ) under the guidance of Gunny and co-captain Cook came along and with the agreement to ally with NWO and SYC, the top 3 alliances were formed. Everythign was political and each alliance was able to get a specific amount of titanium/uranium plots. The center belonged to these alliances and anyone attempting to be in any area inside of the 1100 ring were capped. NWO won every event followed by SYC and TUJ. NWO got wind through a spy that SYC was planning a coup of NWO so the mega gold spenders in NWO waged war on SYC. SYC was wiped out and quit the the world in under 24 hours. The rest joined other alliances. Players from many alliances quit as a result. NWO2 realized that this was a problem and decided to split off from the NWO club and strike out alone. NWO1 did not appreciate this and the mega gold spenders began to systematically wipe out the NWO2 players. Many jumped ship and joined the NWO regime to avoid being wiped out. The rest of the close knit alliance formed the Devil's Rejects (DR). At this time several alliances in the top 10 left. Many players quit the world. The philosophy was simple, if NWO2 was wiped by NWO1 then what chance do the rest stand?

Immediately after the fall out, NWO1 and NWO3 split off into to separate alliances. Ultimately the new alliances became Bitter Sweet Judgement under the rule of mega gold spender and dicator Phoenix, now Judge Phoneix. Department of Defense was created as well out of former NWO member under the direction of SunDemon. After some time Nes Desit Vertus was created by mega gold spender Jilt, formerly known as Wraith or Wrath. The Union Jacks and their 3 sister alliances remained. This is the time when Bitter Sweet Judgement decided that the world healing process was to begin. They instituted a no cap rule, 2 attack maximum and various other rules. Their plan was also to help lower players to win commanders in events by "hiring" low AP individuals and also by giving them center bases. It was, however, ineffective. TUJ supposedly never agreed to it and it wasn't widely disseminated through out the world. So players that were being capped gave the coords to Judge Phoenix who in turn would cap the offending player.

The Union Jacks continued their assault on various alliances and began wiping out and capturing several alliances. They were the outlaws of the world. After some time, Judge Phoneix decided he would take on The Union Jacks. The war waged on and eventually 9 or so alliances in the world banded together to wage war on TUJ. This war continues on today and TUJ has found their new home under bubbles.

World 4

I was the founder and creator of SyC. After Airborne Ranger deceived us, became a traitor, and joined NwO, we found his spy that was in our mix. Wraith also notified me of another spy inside SyC reporting to NwO. I confronted AR, and ultimately retired from the game because of all the dirty spy games that NwO played. Any and all "Spy Play" done by SyC was unsanctioned by me, and most probably came long after I left. Even with all the money spent by NwO, all the "name changes" and pretend fights they orchestrated, they still had to resort to spies, and could not beat us. They ultimately won out because I was completely disgusted with Wraith, Grim and AR, that I left.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    World 4:

There is no need to explain the genuine backdrop stories, though I am glad to hear that the part about syc contriving is actually correct which is generally disregarded. As for the conflict, it extends. Judge Judy likes to rule with an metal fist, so be very cautious.

Kopi Luwak