Who do you think will be the new top3 team??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who do you think will be the new Top3 syndicate??

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • FIGHT CLUB

    7 7.07%
  • Silent Assassins

    3 3.03%
  • Rogues Gallery

    11 11.11%
  • Silent Assassins 2

    23 23.23%
  • Original Gangster Killaz

    5 5.05%
  • Solemn Carnage

    14 14.14%
  • COLD Karma Mafia

    3 3.03%
  • Don't Fark Around

    5 5.05%
  • The Brewskis

    1 1.01%
  • FIGHT CLUB II

    6 6.06%
  • Testbook killers

    0 0%
  • Molly Macguires

    13 13.13%
  • Other

    8 8.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Who do you think will be the new top3 team??

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet TMI's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    1,131

    Question Who do you think will be the new top3 team??

    This poll was inspired by the interesting question Gingeasian asked in the Rogues breaking up thread.

    Hey, everyone loves a poll, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Congrats on your newborn. I wonder who the new #3 team will be
    Edit: This list was taken in order from the last war.
    Last edited by TMI; 10-09-2013 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

  2. #2
    Master of Musings iteachem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A tepee near you
    Post Count
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    This poll was inspired by the interesting question Gingeasian asked in the Rogues breaking up thread.

    Hey, everyone loves a poll, right?
    Whoever is dumb enough to continue spending lol
    retired

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    172
    Isn't it obvious. Next battle top 3:
    1. MoM
    2. FC
    3. SAS
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    158
    Rouges Gallery or OGK
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

    And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran Gingeasian's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Post Count
    709
    It will be interesting to actually see the #3 spot being fought for. And not just the same old same old hanging at the top the whole time. But I'm going with Either a SAS or FC B squad


    Back Alley Network

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran The_'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler84 View Post
    Isn't it obvious. Next battle top 3:
    1. MoM
    2. FC
    3. SAS
    Looks pretty obvious to me.

    Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    look behind you ;-)
    Post Count
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler84 View Post
    Isn't it obvious. Next battle top 3:
    1. MoM
    2. FC
    3. SAS
    No, it will be
    1. Xela
    2. FC
    3. SAS
    Last. MoM


    Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    158
    Rouges Gallery isnt going to just vanish into thin air
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

    And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran Molly's Voice's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    pwning the haters.
    Post Count
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler84 View Post
    Isn't it obvious. Next battle top 3:
    1. MoM
    2. FC
    3. SAS
    If it isn't, it should be.





    Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

    Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

  10. #10
    Master of Musings mxz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The 99%
    Post Count
    2,774
    No SKK option?
    #smug

    Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

  11. #11
    Prominent Poet BigMoney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    2,288
    A battle between RG(2) and SAS2 would be my guess (as much as I would love to see DFA take it). Or whatever team bald zeemer decides to join, assuming he didn't quit / form his own 1-man top10 team / rejoin FC / etc.

    If you look at the results from the West Side Battle, pretty much any of those teams that put up 23mil+ IP could reasonably take a shot at it. It's really hard to say without knowing exactly what happens to RG (a lot of them joining RG2 turns RG2 into a top3 just as easily-- RG was a top 3 before bald zeemer joined them, after all), and what teams plan on doing about those win streak goals. Further, a large number of players upset at the recent gold bonus program changes could shift the balance quite a bit as well.


    tl;dr NFI.

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    A battle between RG(2) and SAS2 would be my guess (as much as I would love to see DFA take it). Or whatever team bald zeemer decides to join, assuming he didn't quit / form his own 1-man top10 team / rejoin FC / etc.

    If you look at the results from the West Side Battle, pretty much any of those teams that put up 23mil+ IP could reasonably take a shot at it. It's really hard to say without knowing exactly what happens to RG (a lot of them joining RG2 turns RG2 into a top3 just as easily-- RG was a top 3 before bald zeemer joined them, after all), and what teams plan on doing about those win streak goals. Further, a large number of players upset at the recent gold bonus program changes could shift the balance quite a bit as well.


    tl;dr NFI.
    How many points did Bald Zeemer even put up in the last war? I heard it was only about 300k. I don't think he's the wartime powerhouse everyone thinks he is. His participation, or lack thereof, probably made no difference to RG finishing third.
    Last edited by Mistress Nikita; 10-10-2013 at 12:27 AM.

  13. #13
    Prominent Poet BigMoney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Nikita View Post
    How many points did Bald Zeemer even put up in the last war? I heard it was only about 300k. I don't think he's the wartime powerhouse everyone thinks he is. His participation, or lack thereof, probably made no difference to RG finishing third.
    I'm aware, which is why I pointed out that RG is a top 3 even without him. That doesn't change the fact he could score absurd points if he so desires. I haven't been keeping up with the latest gossip, but I did hear that RG lost quite a few members, which is why I doubt they are a surefire Top 3.

  14. #14
    Prominent Poet Captain Torgue's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I live on the moon
    Post Count
    1,907
    I voted for Molly Mcguires, I keep hearing they are taking over CC.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Post Count
    217
    Sorry I missed it all. What happened to Balthazar?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •