Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Is it worth leveling the + for this boss? From what I've heard and seen, this armor has really low defense and with the huge amount of fire epics out there it's not exactly a great choice.

I won't be lvling it. I won't even craft it until it can be useful in fusing again (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post
    Need 13 more materials to create the +. I have 20(?) friends left over the next 2 days to get to 43. I'm at level 36 now. Don't think I have enough firepower for level 43 because at level 36 I'm already struggling to destroy the epic boss with 8 energy (cause I only have max infernal lord/hydra(which dies almost instantly/living flame). How should I gem my way into getting the rest of the materials? I'm quite desperate for this epic boss+ because I have never gotten an epic boss+ and my armours kinda suck. I'm level 95 already but I only have infernal lord maxed and a normal sky guardian thats so much weaker than this epic boss+
    Honestly, this is not a great boss+ armor. Save your gems for a better one.

A good general strategy for beating boss is doing 2 runs within the 2-hour window. You start with 10 energy and full 2 hrs. Do 1st run with 3 knights: your main knight + 2 friends. Then before the time expires, do a 2nd run with 4 knights: follower + your main knight + 2 friends. This way you can use 4 friends to help you beat each level.

Good luck.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post

A good general strategy for beating boss is doing 2 runs within the 2-hour window. You start with 10 energy and full 2 hrs. Do 1st run with 3 knights: your main knight + 2 friends. Then before the time expires, do a 2nd run with 4 knights: follower + your main knight + 2 friends. This way you can use 4 friends to help you beat each level.

Good luck.
    This is a good strategy. There are a couple of others but this one is the simplest. It does require three pretty good friends tho to make it work. Friends are key to boss fights.

Well, made it to 43 fairly easy

^ But hm, this armor isn't too good? It seems to have pretty insane atk stats for what it is, but worse defensive stats. I did not take in mind the fire armor point though, which is true there are a ton of fire armors.

But dat atk though Q_Q. Well..2.5 days crafting..then leveling to 35..then another 2.5 days crafting..then leveling it to 70
    Shio
    Level 105 +

I would need some level 100 friends to beat the level 35 (and upcomming bosses). Would anyone be so kind a add me or pm me their code?

my code WBD-DDX-WNV

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post

5/2 or 2/5 should probably be tried before 4/3 or 3/4: both use 13 energy, but 5/2 or 2/5 only use 3 friends, so you can get 3.3 runs per 23 hours out of your friends instead of 2.5 .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Well, made it to 43 fairly easy

^ But hm, this armor isn't too good? It seems to have pretty insane atk stats for what it is, but worse defensive stats. I did not take in mind the fire armor point though, which is true there are a ton of fire armors.

But dat atk though Q_Q. Well..2.5 days crafting..then leveling to 35..then another 2.5 days crafting..then leveling it to 70
    It could be useful as 2nd or 3rd armor where you might be able time it so you start with a special attack. It would be a terrible armor to put in the front though...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

And don't forget it will be a great addition for future water bosses. Ide say it should outdamage sky Guardian+ even with low defense. So yeh, it's def. Worth upgrading just for that.

The armor is pretty.. Ill keep it as my Spirit Air to replace the old dragon armor.

Other than that, This boss didn't really interest me. I usually get 51-61 kills but I stalled out at 43 this time because i didnt care.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

with the influx of epics into the game, epic bosses+ aren't worth to max nowadays.
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Some people have enough logic to not waste hundreds of $$$ for a ***** star armour. So boss+ will always be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    Some people have enough logic to not waste hundreds of $$$ for a ***** star armour. So boss+ will always be useful.
    I concur...epics will always be better, but for those who don't buy gems, epic+s are good

I still need 1 very good geared friend (preferable level 100+ and with an epic+ armor) for the 35 level step. Thank you ALOT!

My code: WBD-DDX-WNV

Thanks to all friends with Blazeborn epics. 43 kills were quite easy. This is the brightside of spirit bosses, its easy to find armors to defeat them.

Plus version replaces my sky guardian non-plus easily. So it's great for my wind knight.

Cool Hi newbies, Welcome to knights and dragons, once you download add me XBD-ZXY-RRW

Hi newbies,

Welcome to knights and dragons, once you download this app please write down this code XBD-ZXY-RRW to enter this in for the referral friend code after tutorial )) you will get a gift and gain a me as a friend which I can help you defeat the bosses good luck and see you soon newbs