Advice on quitting Crime city? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice on quitting Crime city?

Post Count
    Well swap out the game i am having much fun playing Knights and dragon it might look like a kids game but it's fun but like all Gree games it does try to make you spend money espically for arena pvp you can't achieve more than 5 wins unless you willing to spend money.

Don't let characters annoy you before every goal the character speak to you like your important which makes me feel appreciated LOL .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    Relapse?
    Xxxx
    Yes, I miss this awesome game. If they wont replace them I just build them back up again. Should be fun

Post Count
    Lets face it. Gree games are only for the rich now. The fun has gone out of free play and even light gem/gold users as my self.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    And send a ticket to Gree asking to delete your account.
    Naw - sell all your buildings and give the cash to a little syndicate, then leave their syndicate - your empty hood will infuriate the runts looking for robs.

Alternatively - keep all your high income buildings - once robbed the runts will keep visiting your hood, wasting lots of their time and nothing will ever be ready.
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 01-01-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Just find another addiction to replace this one. I've started smoking crack. It is awesome, you should really give it a go.
    Tried that, now I just stay up 5-6 days on end too paranoid that I will get robbed if I sleep.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Go and commit a real crime, rob a bank, smash up a few cars, heck even go into a bar and start foaming at the mouth and punching people.. Once the jury has deliberated and the judge has passed a sentence duly fitting your crimes then you can be carted off to a dirty stinking jail without your device (unless you hide it where the sun don't shine), think of the fun you could have in the showers with other ex-crime city junkies... and not a dime to spend on gold to complete some ridiculously unobtainable quest without resorting to spending $200 and/or smashing up poor little Carmen.

Disclaimer:
    In no way am i inciting the OP or other readers of this thread to go out and commit real crimes, however should you feel that this is the way you need to go to be free of your addiction to CC, then i would suggest taking along on your real life crime spree a sharp knife, shotgun, broken bottle, a set of dusters, a few kilo of TNT, kevlar body armour, protective head gear and a garrot

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is quite fun that threads like this are allowed to exist now - adds weight to the theory that Gree don't give 2 hoots about the app now.

Post Count
    I'd be interested in your account if u do want to give up. A sure way to ensuring there's no return!Thx.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Go and commit a real crime, rob a bank, smash up a few cars, heck even go into a bar and start foaming at the mouth and punching people.. Once the jury has deliberated and the judge has passed a sentence duly fitting your crimes then you can be carted off to a dirty stinking jail without your device (unless you hide it where the sun don't shine), think of the fun you could have in the showers with other ex-crime city junkies... and not a dime to spend on gold to complete some ridiculously unobtainable quest without resorting to spending $200 and/or smashing up poor little Carmen.
    missed out one important point...

don't forget to blame GREE during your Trial, for your total relapse & subsequent descent into madness & totally psychotic behaviour...

who knows, the subsequent lawsuits, from all the money grabbing ambulance chasers, might actually cause GREE to sit up and take notice of the sh*t their giving their customers...

Post Count
    Just delete the game. Pretty easy! The only thing saving CC is people's loyalty to their syndicate.

It's just a game! No matter how much money you have spent!
    337-753-666