Crime City in China?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crime City in China?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Crime City in China?

I'll be going to China for like a 3 week business trip... Kinda wondering if Crime City will work over there. Don't see why it shouldn't, but considering Facebook is a no go in China, it wouldn't surprise me. Anybody have any idea if it'll work or not? Thanks in advance...
    BIG BOSS HOUSE - TOP 150 SYND RECRUITING - MSG ME

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    China has internet?
    Proud owner of not one but two Laundromat's

Game not working? Get an Android.

Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer McCool View Post
    Facebook is a no go in China
    Proxy server

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll be going to China for like a 3 week business trip... Kinda wondering if Crime City will work over there. Don't see why it shouldn't, but considering Facebook is a no go in China, it wouldn't surprise me. Anybody have any idea if it'll work or not? Thanks in advance...
    Might want to give this a read:
    http://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/internet/

I traveled there a few years ago. Just be cautious when checking e-mail or using search engines; queries will go through, but all activity is monitored by government agencies. WiFi should be available at numerous locations in larger cities, so playing CC there shouldn't be an issue.

All GREE accounts are deactivated as of August 2014

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks guys. I'll have wifi, and I've figured out that i can do most stuff on my laptop through a vpn. Not tech savy enough to figure crap like that out for my android. so as long as the red army doesn't mind, hopefully it'll work

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks guys. I'll have wifi, and I've figured out that i can do most stuff on my laptop through a vpn. Not tech savy enough to figure crap like that out for my android. so as long as the red army doesn't mind, hopefully it'll work
    FYI

Don't eat the chicken.... its not really chicken.

Post Count
    China banned the Rihanna song; who rules the world (girls).. Because it gave girls there the 'wrong impression'.. Just think what they'll do to you when they find you with 'Crime' City..
    EMF Blondie. Level 1xx , Attack Meh, Defence Meh+1, IPH 15m (Meh^25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    FYI

Don't eat the chicken.... its not really chicken.
    haha, yeah, i've been there once a few years ago. The food is terrifying.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cao Bao View Post
    China banned the Rihanna song; who rules the world (girls).. Because it gave girls there the 'wrong impression'.. Just think what they'll do to you when they find you with 'Crime' City..
    And that my friend, is exactly why I'm wondering if it'll even work at all....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My friend plays in China, Shanghai to be exact, however you cannot load gold on droid because there is no Google therefore no Google play... That's basically the extent of my knowledge as he is very Tech savvy and I am not, if you need further info (programs needed and so forth) please kik or kakao me under rexantexan and I'll put you in touch with hin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hmm. That makes sense. I appreciate your offer to help, if i get out there and have some problems I'll hit you up. Downright big of you to offer. And hey, if there's no gold out there, maybe i'll save some money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm in hongkong and it's working very satisfying in here:-D

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm from Hong Kong. I went to China sometimes. I tried prepaid phone card there. It worked fine for internet but couldn't get in cc. And I also tried Wi-Fi in hotel. Some could and some couldn't get in. I can't say it for sure. But it works fine if I use my Hong Kong SIM card for roaming service.

Lurker
    Post Count

CC in China

Hi there I am the one who playing from China and there is no problem here with the game, though Irecommend to buy a local data only SIM as on normal 3Gmight become expensive when on roaming. If you are on Kakao Line Palringo we can discuss this further except if here is a public need for the knowledge.
    If you want to use GooglePlay that might be a problem as Google officially only exist in Hong Kong or Macau from China they left (were booted) about two years ago. Though if you already have account then it might work, but for me lately they refuse transactions sayi.g it considered a high risk, although this suppose to protect me, but it really only piss me off.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    Just be cautious when checking e-mail or using search engines; queries will go through, but all activity is monitored by government agencies.
    Damn communists... How can people live under such tyranny?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.