DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Changes to the Gold Bonus Program

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    I believe they are called shareholders.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/10/03/so...200-employees/
    Hmmmmm.
    I don't know what the GREE gold bonus change has to do with helping you find the ideal bra
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/3632:JP

At the top of the page, you'll note Gree's one year return is an ode to the 2008 financial crisis.

Half way down the page shows the income statement. Just look at the line representing profit margin. Wow... Anyone up for some skiing?
    Lvl 250 // ATT 15,XXX,XXX
    HTC Blue Alumni
    USEF Alumni
    Retired, collecting my pension now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE what are you guys doing???

It makes now sense how many bad secessions can you make ?????

I don't understand what you are thinking ...how will this help it only drives the best away

Post Count
    Kamikaze stuff Danny. Makes you wonder when they'll pull the plug on the game.

... this latest change to Gold bonuses is the extra reason I needed to get back to free gaming.

Thanks for saving me USD2000 p/m Gree. You're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/3632:JP

At the top of the page, you'll note Gree's one year return is an ode to the 2008 financial crisis.

Half way down the page shows the income statement. Just look at the line representing profit margin. Wow... Anyone up for some skiing?
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    Probably bundles with a top of the line game for less than the first tier here, and on top of that, for less than a vault, you can buy another controller, and play with a friend. Imagine the joy you will have. Every 3 weeks you can buy a new game for less than the cost of a vault and guess what? You'll have an actual asset in the end. Those games can be traded and sold back, as can the system itself. Not to mention its a blu Ray, Internet machine with the ability to do so much more...

Tapping into submission here...
    I feel bad for all the friends I have met in CC that seem to keep getting screwed by GREE. Great post DannyD.

This game is very fun, but watching its management is like watching a train wreck.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys, we expected a lot of people to be angry about this. It was either make the changes or remove the program entirely, so we went with this. Keep in mind that it's a courtesy program we don't have to run at all, and we give out free stuff. Anyone that enrolled agreed to us making changes at any time.
    Stfu. 10-0 Loser! 👊👊😂😂

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And just to rub it in I just received $10,000 on a scratcher! Haha!! thanks Gree!

Post Count
    Hey guys, we expected a lot of people to be angry about this. It was either make the changes or remove the program entirely, so we went with this. Keep in mind that it's a courtesy program we don't have to run at all, and we give out free stuff. Anyone that enrolled agreed to us making changes at any time.
    If you agree to this you do it because you do not have an option. So please do not expect too much applause for your genorosity of not cancelling the whole program.

But how can you announce such a substantial change on the 9th? You know excatly that people bought gold already and some did it to hit a certain tier. The lucky ones are those who spend not more than 500$ or those who spend 10,000$. The latter seem to be a minority...

You have been bashed for poor customer support in the past but this is a new level to say F**K you to your customers.

good luck GREE, you will need it with your business sense...
    ----------------------------------
    per aspera ad astra!

Post Count
    A&F and CJ you have not explained why the tiers have been changed...is it because GREEs financial situation? You will loose a lot of players because of this. Perhaps that's what you want? CC has an old platform and you have a lot of new games...you want CC to die and the players to move to other games.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    But I have quitted the games so I don't really care any more...but for the remaining CC community this is a heavy blow.

Post Count
    For the record Gree claim they can change the bonus program at any time so you have to think whats next. According to the terms of service when you download the game on iphone and android they can also remove all your items from the game, ban you from the game, remove the gold on hand as well without any notice or reason specified.

Makes you wonder what is next.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    For the record Gree claim they can change the bonus program at any time so you have to think whats next. According to the terms of service when you download the game on iphone and android they can also remove all your items from the game, ban you from the game, remove the gold on hand as well without any notice or reason specified.

Makes you wonder what is next.
    Makes you wonder what's in it for them?
    Driving paying customers away...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kuksluk View Post
    Makes you wonder what's in it for them?
    Driving paying customers away...
    They're giving away less gold for free, obviously. Someone decided this was important to the bottom line.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    That's it, I bought enough gold to get what I thought would be a decent bonus. Now it's a rubbish bonus. At some point soon I will take a deep breath and uninstall this game from my phone. I'll have withdrawal symptoms for a few days but then I can get back to spending my time and money doing more interesting and productive things.

Fight Club can then spend all the money they want fighting the free players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    That's it, I bought enough gold to get what I thought would be a decent bonus. Now it's a rubbish bonus. At some point soon I will take a deep breath and uninstall this game from my phone. I'll have withdrawal symptoms for a few days but then I can get back to spending my time and money doing more interesting and productive things.

Fight Club can then spend all the money they want fighting the free players.
    Not all in FC are millionaires...