Let's be honest.......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's be honest.......

Post Count

Let's be honest.......

...........the current supplier shutdown faction LTQ is absolutely the least amount of fun I have ever had with my iPad in my hand. It is so painfully boring hitting a target 200 times as it walks around a hugely crowded map, every 5th hit the screen jumps and you hit somebody else by mistake, that I literally want to poke my eyes out with Fl@sh's unicorn horn.

This is horrible GREE, please never ever repeat this kind of event.
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    ...........the current supplier shutdown faction LTQ is absolutely the least amount of fun I have ever had with my iPad in my hand. It is so painfully boring hitting a target 200 times as it walks around a hugely crowded map, every 5th hit the screen jumps and you hit somebody else by mistake, that I literally want to poke my eyes out with Fl@sh's unicorn horn.

ya i agree..this is the most boring event ever and it actually makes u wanna avoid it..im not sure what gree is trying to do with the game but the fun factor is long gone..they wanted to kill the game and they have did that for sure..the maps are super crowed and the exp gain is insane
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Completely agree, but can we keep the new threads down? There are already like 30 professing this as the worst thing ever.

Post Count
    I only leave the veteran swim-up bar for threads started by Hivesy though.
    Last edited by Tanner; 10-09-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: bug fixes *wink @ AO*

Post Count
    tbh, b/c he says he's headed into the dirty and there's no one left to serve @ the bar...soooooo...

Post Count
    but getting to my point, though I dislike it for the same reasons many have stated: multi-tapping my skull out, mis-tapping and accidentally blowing up buildings, mind-numbing-effects, trying to ignore the enemy's blatant third leg AND dealing w/ the PTSD that comes w/ watching a little pixel guy repeatedly lose his entire upper half of his leg...

but I digress;

I asked for this.

You can blame me.

I seriously asked for greeD to give us events wherein we, the vagabond-free or lowly vault/month players, could gain indestructible units in exchange for XP, energy & Stamina. And what do you know, I can't find that post ANYWHERE on this forum now. But I'll swear to it and even bet Miner's iTunes balance that it's out there somewhere.

They have taken exactly what I asked for and given it to us.

So, blame me, thank me, but don't think this third leg idea was mine - someone @ GreeD was getting as bored making "new" NPC's as we are of listening to greeD behave as though they're victims of their own size or incompetence.

#passeditalongtothedevelopers

Post Count
    Fret not Tanner McDoc's at the bar, he's been dying to spin some tunes on the Technics up there for a while so he'll get you a Margharita until I get back. Just be careful that Max doesn't have your eye out on the Y of YMCA ....
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Post Count
    ha ha most websites won't let you bet more than 100 grand. So you won't be able to wager Miner's iTunes balance on it I'm afraid mate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post

I aGREE with you. It is a retarded number of taps and far too many targets moving around. Having a stationary box with a red 'X' and a msg to please click this box 3,597 times to win all the prizes would have been better than this nonsense LOL

Post Count
    please nelp me out ifi caanj since ua e w fpr 55-% makaei usre isue
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    it was no fun. they dont want us to prestage. got it. but gree, would you like to Play a game which doesn´t make fun?? it was a torture. i was thinking about playing battleship or slotmachine instead. dont have to think much and just tap. mw wast compareable to such boring games in the past. but it gets to.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At least give us buildings to hit next time, guys walking behind trees, come on.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by onefinger View Post
    Why is this Hivesy? They hired this behavioral psychologist wannabe from undergraduate psych 101
    for the minimum wage they love to pay, realizing that this overpaid wannabe was STILL smarter than
    every single finger tapping customer they have! Why are they training these pigeons to tap?
    Because as they raise the rate of tapping and paying ...the pigeons will still tap! You want to peck and
    play? Up to you. This will never stop until you make a choice. Not just not buying gold but participating
    in any manner which enables others. SHUT IT DOWN.
    Wowzer you are hardcore. I can't do that my world might explode. I have stopped both the faction and individual LTQs however. That'll show'em.

Post Count
    This unicorn man?

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    suckers hehehe im on holidays and you know kinda have no wifi big bonus for me

*edit* 6th time typing this lol