Bubble / Immunity question

Is there a "cool" off period where you can't use a bubble again? For example, you buy and use a 72 hour bubble. After it wears off you can not use another bubble for 72 hours, correct?

It seems that there is a guy that continually stays in a bubble. He might be out for an hour or two, and then goes right back in.

Nope. Not that I am aware of.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Immunity is available to players who are first beginning the game and will last for six days. Once an attack has been made or six days have expired, the immunity will be removed.

Players will sometimes gain immunity if they lose an Outpost to another player, this is determined by the value of that Outpost in relation the the player's overall economy.

Players can also purchase a Base Shield from the in-game store, for either 12 or 72 hours. There will be a cooldown before a Base Shield may be activated again, which is double the duration of the shield. A Base Shield will have a 24 hour cooldown and an Extended Base Shield will have a 144 hour cooldown.

Apparently there is a glitch with it since this guy uses one every few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    Apparently there is a glitch with it since this guy uses one every few hours.
    or someone sacks one of his bases and puts him into a bubble.

I checked that already thinking he had a feeder account capping an OP to give him immunity. He maintains 10 bases the whole time it occurs.

I wrote the time he bubbled today and will check back in around the 12 hour mark and see if it is unbubbled.

I reckon the immunity cool-off period only applies when you use a shield. During cool-off, if you get dismantled, the bubble kicks in. I have seen that happened recently. Guy capped two 34 I was going to take(I was establishing a small atk op in between the two 34s). Perfectly normal for a war game. He then went into immunity immediately. After few hours, he came out of immunity because Gree started the Supermagnet Event . He got hit immediately by a few others and went back to immunity straight.

I have a question though. If I'm maxed out on a 12 hours immunity, I will have to endure a cool-off period of 24 hours. If I break the immunity at 6 hour mark, do I endure a 12 or 24 hours cool off period?

Lastly, a suggestion to Gree. You'll make more money off immunity if you offer 6/12/18/24/34/72 hours immunity choice. There are alot of people like me around who do not mind paying a few bucks just to have a good night sleep.

Breaking immunity with a 72 hour base shield

On Saturday September 6th I was opening creates and accidentally pushed the 72hr base shield. I was in the middle of capturing a 34 so I broke immunity right after I pushed the 72 hr shield button. I had to wait till September 12th before I was able to use another base shield. Which caused me to lose a lot and I mean a lot of unit. Be carefull hen breaking immunity it can happen like this to you as well.

I emailed gree about the situation and they did not return my base shield or responded to my emails. I made a suggestion that gree should make a conformation button for base shield seems like a good idea to me but still no reply from gree.

Once again be very careful when breaking immunity. Good luck to everyone in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    I reckon the immunity cool-off period only applies when you use a shield. During cool-off, if you get dismantled, the bubble kicks in. I have seen that happened recently. Guy capped two 34 I was going to take(I was establishing a small atk op in between the two 34s). Perfectly normal for a war game. He then went into immunity immediately. After few hours, he came out of immunity because Gree started the Supermagnet Event . He got hit immediately by a few others and went back to immunity straight.

I have a question though. If I'm maxed out on a 12 hours immunity, I will have to endure a cool-off period of 24 hours. If I break the immunity at 6 hour mark, do I endure a 12 or 24 hours cool off period?

Lastly, a suggestion to Gree. You'll make more money off immunity if you offer 6/12/18/24/34/72 hours immunity choice. There are alot of people like me around who do not mind paying a few bucks just to have a good night sleep.
    Yes even if u break it early you still have to wait the full cool down sadly

I think gree should have a 3 day player war and no immunity

Quote Originally Posted by MadWolf View Post
    Why is it Personal shields count as immunity even though they are a boost
    Personal shields (unit shields - 20% increase in defense) don't count as immunity. I run personal shields and warheads 100% of the time (all day everyday).

Easiest way to look at bubbles is:

Losing an op gives you an auto bubble (even if a player is in a cool down period) depending on the value of the op lost. There is no cool down period for auto bubbles. For example, if someone has 9 34s and loses one they will auto bubble for a specific amount of time. When their bubble pops, if they lose another 34 they will auto bubble again, even if it's only 1 hr after their bubble popped.

Item bubbles (12 hrs and 72 hrs): Both 12 hr and 72 hr bubbles require a cool down period of twice the length of the bubble from the START of the bubble period. A player must wait the full cool down period even if they pop early.

To make it as clear as possible:

12 hour bubbles require a 24 hr cool down period from the START of a bubble. This means even if you pop early you must wait the full 24 hrs.

72 hour bubbles require a 144 hr cool down period from the start of the bubble even if you pop early. I accidentally hit a 72 hr bubble one time at the start of a war and popped right away. Therefore I had to wait a full 144 hrs until I could rebubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Immunity is available to players who are first beginning the game and will last for six days. Once an attack has been made or six days have expired, the immunity will be removed.

Players will sometimes gain immunity if they lose an Outpost to another player, this is determined by the value of that Outpost in relation the the player's overall economy.

Players can also purchase a Base Shield from the in-game store, for either 12 or 72 hours. There will be a cooldown before a Base Shield may be activated again, which is double the duration of the shield. A Base Shield will have a 24 hour cooldown and an Extended Base Shield will have a 144 hour cooldown.
    This is Wrong. There is a Glitch in the program and you have to wait 168 HRs (7 Days) before you can use another Extended Base shield. I have asked Support to look into it but i never receive replies from support for some reason.

There are players who cap their bases with alt accounts and get free bubbles. Gree is aware of it, they won't do anything but are aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGreeny View Post
    This is Wrong. There is a Glitch in the program and you have to wait 168 HRs (7 Days) before you can use another Extended Base shield. I have asked Support to look into it but i never receive replies from support for some reason.
    I second this glitch, gree should make it work correct as stated.