A little help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A little help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

A little help

Anyone minds telling me a good strategy to finish the raid boss? Im new to this game but i could use the info in the future and probably now, and i cant get orbs (im level 6), im not sure why. Thanks in advance

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Anyone minds telling me a good strategy to finish the raid boss? Im new to this game but i could use the info in the future and probably now, and i cant get orbs (im level 6), im not sure why. Thanks in advance
    If you're rich, spend chump change. If you're "poor" visit loanshark.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    You need a guild with a lot of people participating, I mean a LOT.

Besides, getting the Raid Boss quest complete needs to spend gems, since the higher levels have a lot of HP.

To get the orbs, it is random, but it is more likely to obtain them from the higher HP monsters in each area.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranion View Post
    You need a guild with a lot of people participating, I mean a LOT.

Besides, getting the Raid Boss quest complete needs to spend gems, since the higher levels have a lot of HP.

To get the orbs, it is random, but it is more likely to obtain them from the higher HP monsters in each area.
    Thanks for that.

I figured there was a strategy since the guild has a limited number of members and some guilds dont spend money, so they try to find a good strategy.

I got the money and the members, what would a good strategy be for a low/mid spender? It cant be 2 + 2. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for that.

I figured there was a strategy since the guild has a limited number of members and some guilds dont spend money, so they try to find a good strategy.

I got the money and the members, what would a good strategy be for a low/mid spender? It cant be 2 + 2. Thanks
    It is pretty simple, go with Mega Attacks, you can 2 Mega attacks in a 2 hrs period, and perhaps, 2 single attacks.

Coordinate the members of your guild for the attack, sometimes an outside chat app helps.

Leave the gems to use only if needed, for example, 15 min boss or higher levels.

The first Raid Boss wasn't difficult to complete, but after the 2nd, Gree raised the HP of the higher levels boss and making impossible to finish the quest without gems.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranion View Post
    It is pretty simple, go with Mega Attacks, you can 2 Mega attacks in a 2 hrs period, and perhaps, 2 single attacks.
    This depends on your Health Regen bonus. By default, with no bonus', a player can only Force Attack/Mega once during a 2 hour window, as it takes over an hour to fully regen.

That being said some people can Mega 3 times within 2 hours, FUN members might even get 4 I dunno, if I can do 3 wouldn't surprise me if they're at 4+.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No raid boss is 2 hours and 100 minutes to recharge so can get 2 megas in even with no bonuses thats what i did and only 5% decrease in recharge rate and after 100 minutes give or take mega'd again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tips. But i thought single attack were the best option along with recharging if needed. Mega attacks are better than that?

Banned
    Post Count
    Mega = 5 hits. You can only get 4 single attacks per energy bar. So yes Mega much better than single.

Post Count
    Thanks for the tips. But i thought single attack were the best option along with recharging if needed. Mega attacks are better than that?
    If its a low level Boss yes single attacks works best , but higher levels Mega is best ..depending on your attack strentgh.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks every1