Thinking of selling Shiners and No Interest... Should I? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of selling Shiners and No Interest... Should I?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blank201 View Post
    NIS... Once it gets robbed I don't pick it up until the last minute before I go to sleep. Then it falls into the day shift for a couple of days.
    Once it reaches the morning I treat it like a 24h building and collect it first time in the morning until it gets robbed, then I start from the top.
    +1

characters

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    if it isnt a 24 or 48 hour ltb, i sell it once done upgrading and buy a level one. rob away.
    This seems like a strange thing to do assuming you'd want to recoup your initial investment as well as upgrade costs as quickly as possible. Wouldn't the robbed upgraded version of a Gem store be better than the un-robbed level one version?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agree with whats been posted. Keep the NIS and collect the robbed buildings when you want to restart the time cycle. Im a relatively new player and didn't have the funds to buy NIS and regret it. Who cares if you get robbed. Go on a robbing spree before bed each night and just earn it back and then some.
    Silent Assassins

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think an additional consideration would be whether it was worth selling an LTB and reinvesting it in a different building to yield a better return. The short answer is that it's highly unlikely this would be effective.

Take for example, without the use of modifiers but utilizing Tycoon status, you have a level 8 No Interest Savings building, which cost you roughly $7 billion and yields $20.4 million every 20 hours or $1 million/hour.

Additionally, you have a level 7 night club, and you're wondering if it would make sense to sell the NIS for $3.5 billion to invest in the NC. The level 8 & 9 NC upgrades would run you about $3.8 billion or roughly the $3.5 billion from the sale of the NSI. The NC upgrades would however only increase your income $700k/hr vs. the existing $1 million/hr.

I would imagine the higher your LTB's are leveled up, the more likely you'd be able to make the above scenario of selling an LTB work, but the odds are that if you're able to level up to 10 on the LTB's, you're probably already maxed out on any other building options anyways.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    if it isnt a 24 or 48 hour ltb, i sell it once done upgrading and buy a level one. rob away.
    Only an ignoramous would do that for a high income building - congratulations you win the award...again.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't joke about laundromat collection.
    Proud owner of not one but two Laundromat's

Game not working? Get an Android.

Post Count
    Question is, why even considering to sell???
    The cost of building the LTB is already a sunk cost.
    By keeping all your high IPH building (ie. LTB minus stupid tent) intact, your future income will only grow.
    If you decide to sell a building to finance another, you are actually looking at the matter short termed.
    Wouldnt it be better to just wait and collect the cash, and then reinvesting it into the building you wanted to level up.
    I mean, CC is not a time controlled game. whats the harm of waiting 3 additional day for the cash to be enough, when you had already spent countless day upgrading the LTB.
    It makes no sense.

Post Count
    i set alarms on my phone to collect all my 12/24/20/26/18/6/8 hour buildings so that i dont get robbed, i usually only get robbed when i try to log in and the servers are down, or i wake up to my alarm and start the game and fall back asleep while loading.

Post Count
    Income doesn't matter. In light of that, every strategy is viable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    It is stupid to sell any LTB because you're afraid of being robbed. The only LTB that makes sense to sell is the Circus Tent, and that's if you're short on space.
    Agree 100%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    i set alarms on my phone to collect all my 12/24/20/26/18/6/8 hour buildings so that i dont get robbed, i usually only get robbed when i try to log in and the servers are down, or i wake up to my alarm and start the game and fall back asleep while loading.
    I am actually laughing out load reading this.

Please tell me you are joking?!?

If not you really need to get more interests mate

Banned
    Post Count

Cool Great buildings

Why would you sell them, there's plenty of other buildings that produce far less then these, even though you might get robbed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post

It is stupid to sell any LTB because you're afraid of being robbed. The only LTB that makes sense to sell is the Circus Tent, and that's if you're short on space.
    I actually agree with him on this point. The player formerly known as Big Money robs my weird hour LTB buildings almost daily. If I sell them I get some money back but if i keep them i have a continue to have income even though my iph is somewhat falsified.

That and I get a link to Big Money almost daily.

And question for big money.. Why did you bother selling all your LTBs? You still play and are upgrading the LTBs in play so at some point you will need the income when your money you made from selling your buildings runs out
    retired