Thinking of selling Shiners and No Interest... Should I?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of selling Shiners and No Interest... Should I?

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count

Thinking of selling Shiners and No Interest... Should I?

I find that the Shiner and No Interest buildings are a pain in that I can manage 3/4 straight collections and then it gets robbed. They get robbed as Im not going to disrupt my beauty sleep. I only bought 1 of each and they are both level 4.

Has anyone sold them and found their lives have dramatically improved? Should I keep them? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts for and against selling them.

Post Count
    Well i rather they rob this instead of my nightclub

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unless you need the room for a much better building and assuming all of your other current buildings are worse then why get rid of something that gives you cash? Do you just hate to see the red on your news feed?
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    I would do the following, check what the iph of your most wanted building is and how easy you can collect it (for example, how many times can you collect your NC's without getting robbed). then check the iph of your LTB and do the math.
    you may have the same iph of a robbed LTB compared to a regular building. Even if you have invested the same amount of money to get to a comparable iph all LTB upgrade fast and thus have a higher impact for your iph development.
    ----------------------------------
    per aspera ad astra!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
    I would do the following, check what the iph of your most wanted building is and how easy you can collect it (for example, how many times can you collect your NC's without getting robbed). then check the iph of your LTB and do the math.
    you may have the same iph of a robbed LTB compared to a regular building. Even if you have invested the same amount of money to get to a comparable iph all LTB upgrade fast and thus have a higher impact for your iph development.
    The No Interest Building was designed so that when robbed, it pays out the same as an unrobbed Transtech. You could ignore the 20 hour cycle, collect the NIS bank as if it were a 24 hour building each day, and it'd be just another Transtech building (but better, since there's a chance it doesn't get robbed in those 4 hours). How many people would advocate selling a Transtech?

It is stupid to sell any LTB because you're afraid of being robbed. The only LTB that makes sense to sell is the Circus Tent, and that's if you're short on space.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    It is stupid to sell any building because you're afraid of being robbed.
    Corrected for accuracy
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author The Real Bosses's Avatar
    Post Count
    If im going to sell my building because they get rob... I wouldn't had no buildings...

Post Count
    I don't hate seeing red as I understand its part of the game. Its just the hassle of having to wait till the optimum time for me to collect it after its been robbed so I can go through the same cycle again and again.

Space isnt an issue for me. The thing is, I don't see me upgrading these buildings as there are other priorities so over time these buildings will lose their importance.

After the new bloody barbershop comes up I will need to get another timers app so I can have alarms going off left right and centre!!

Post Count
    Well even if you're not upgrading it, it's still a great building.. + once you're rich enough to upgrade these bldgs, you'll be earning big from them..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    I don't hate seeing red as I understand its part of the game. Its just the hassle of having to wait till the optimum time for me to collect it after its been robbed so I can go through the same cycle again and again.

Space isnt an issue for me. The thing is, I don't see me upgrading these buildings as there are other priorities so over time these buildings will lose their importance.

After the new bloody barbershop comes up I will need to get another timers app so I can have alarms going off left right and centre!!
    Timers Schmimers! I do like BM says and treat the No Interest as a 24 hour building. It's always ready in the middle of the night, so I'm not staying up or waking myself up for it. Any building with shorter annoying collection times gets treated as 6 hour or 12 hour these days. Been weeks since I saw any red.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Thanks for all the advice and I will hold on to them for the foreseeable future.

Banned
    Post Count
    if it isnt a 24 or 48 hour ltb, i sell it once done upgrading and buy a level one. rob away.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I set timers so I can collect my Laundromats on time.

Not really. I don't set any timers. My time available to check the game always varies, so I just login whenever I can. Sometimes I'm robbed, sometimes I'm not, but it is too stressful to try to always have perfect collections.

I think they are working towards a varied building cycle so that it requires hourly checkins in order to collect everything perfectly. I love LTB's and I think they pay out so much more than the majority of the standard buildings, so I would just leave them until you are short on space for better LTB's.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    I think they are working towards a varied building cycle so that it requires hourly checkins in order to collect everything perfectly. I love LTB's and I think they pay out so much more than the majority of the standard buildings, so I would just leave them until you are short on space for better LTB's.
    Agreed. An hourly player is an invested player.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Banned
    Post Count
    NIS isn't too bad.
    Once it gets robbed I don't pick it up until the last minute before I go to sleep. Then it falls into the day shift for a couple of days.
    Once it reaches the morning I treat it like a 24h building and collect it first time in the morning until it gets robbed, then I start from the top.