Missing GLTQ final unit, Keiros, Battle Phoenix

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing GLTQ final unit, Keiros, Battle Phoenix

Post Count

Missing GLTQ final unit, Keiros, Battle Phoenix

Anyone else missing the final Phoenix unit after finishing the final lvl of current GLTQ? A few members of my guild are also missing the unit.

I emailed support and told them I tried quitting and restarting and also tried delete and reinstall. Gree's unhelpful response was to quit and restart game, when I already told them I tried that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reinnie1 View Post
    Anyone else missing the final Phoenix unit after finishing the final lvl of current GLTQ? A few members of my guild are also missing the unit.

I emailed support and told them I tried quitting and restarting and also tried delete and reinstall. Gree's unhelpful response was to quit and restart game, when I already told them I tried that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
    That's the stock response because 99% of the time it is applicable whenever someone says "Help, I didn't get this thing!", but yeah, should not have been used in that case. I'll swing through with the KA crew tomorrow and we'll try to to see what is going on there.

Post Count
    Wow! Thank you for the quick response, greatly appreciate!

Post Count
    CJ54,
    Our guild (573-629-379) also finished the Raid Boss GQ today. We have several members who did not receive Keiros. Some received and then had it disappear. All have sent in tickets and received the same standard response. Your server records should show all the details and who should have the unit. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing Rasour unit

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    That's the stock response because 99% of the time it is applicable whenever someone says "Help, I didn't get this thing!", but yeah, should not have been used in that case. I'll swing through with the KA crew tomorrow and we'll try to to see what is going on there.
    Hi CJ - can you help me as well? [GREE International Inc.] Re: Kingdom Age Issue Report (request #944852). Let me know. Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Several in Spectral Agony didn't receive it either. Ticket number 995739... We'd really appreciate you looking into this! I know at least one from Band of Barbarians didn't get his either, so I'm sure there are many more out there.

JoeDaddy
    sA1 Officer
    289-330-253

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had the unit a few days ago when my guild finished the Raid Boss LTQ, then it disappeared on me today. Looks like I'm having the same problem as many here on the forum. Ticket# 993928. Please help your customers.
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Post Count
    Struth, maybe should start a post called MISSING UNITS and just put your units nor recieved in thier, that way Gree can just look at it and fix the issue

Post Count
    Several members of a TAG Are having same issue, tickets have been sent in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ,

Kudos to the swift response. You must realize the amount of hatred folks would have to see their hard works go to waste. Notwithstanding, it is disgusting that we keep seeing a repeat of units won not credited. I believe we saw this in the previous raid boss, now this, and personally I am still missing Da'ran the Unseeing. In all these episodes where a number of players are affected, the missing unit is the 'ultimate' prize. There is absolutely no faith that there are no other missing units won along the way. To me, Gree has long lost any credibility to assure me this is not the case.

I made purchases, and I expect the goods I paid for to arrive in good condition, and on a timely basis. Gree has violated this basic foundation. Gree should, pardon my French, f cuking hell acknowledges this and take all actions to avoid recurrence. It is simply unacceptable and outright ridiculous.

On the automated response from Gree support, while you acknowledged this should not have been the case, it happened. Adding insult to injuries, your statement of restarting solves 99% of the issue encountered seems to be an attempt to justify this practice of sending a stock response!!! What is this, an outright statement from Gree that customers are really unimportant? You paid, you did not get the goods, it has to be still your responsibility to persevere to avoid being short changed?

The KA product from Gree has deteriorated to such a problem filled, inconsistent, could not care less stage that only one word can describe, pathetic.

CJ, this is not intended to be personal, to you or any individual of your fine organization. But something is seriously wrong and it does not take a genius to know this. Your good firm has to wake the f cuk up and do something!!!

I have enjoyed the game, thus I am still here, and I still care enough to write such a nasty note. Many folks I believe are like me. DO NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any luck finding our Battle Phoenix's CJ? I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about us, as I still haven't gotten a reply to my ticket sent...

JoeDaddy
    sA1 Officer
    289-330-253

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    I too have submitted a ticket for my second account, which received the splash screen but later reverted back without the unit. #995789. Thank you.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Support just placed my missing keiros into my inventory.

Post Count
    Yes, an update on status would be nice. After spending all that and not receiving the product is quite disappointing.

We're still working through the tickets, but we'll get it sorted.