LTQ glitch! Help!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTQ glitch! Help!!!

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count

LTQ glitch! Help!!!

I completed #17 on normal, my game crashed, when I reloaded it, I hadn't completed #17, hadn't recieved the item, & I still lost the energy even though I needed to redo it!
    I also noticed after my game crashed & I went back on, my Atk & Def had decreased by about 10k!
    Help!!!

While I'm on the subject of problems, I sent a ticket to support about 1 week ago saying I accidently spent 20 gold on a scratcher, can I trade the item I got for my gold back?

Thanks!

Post Count
    My ltq goal disappeared. Anyone else? I don't want to send a ticket unless it's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    My mini has the same problem no Ltq for a week ticket has been send days ago but still no answer :-s

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1greeny2 View Post
    I completed #17 on normal, my game crashed, when I reloaded it, I hadn't completed #17, hadn't recieved the item, & I still lost the energy even though I needed to redo it!
    I also noticed after my game crashed & I went back on, my Atk & Def had decreased by about 10k!
    Help!!!

While I'm on the subject of problems, I sent a ticket to support about 1 week ago saying I accidently spent 20 gold on a scratcher, can I trade the item I got for my gold back?

Thanks!
    Did you scratch the scratcher? From what I understand Gree wont refund otherwise they would have hundreds of people claiming they did it by accident.

Post Count
    I completed 20/20 4 times in total...
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Happened to me once. Buying energy with gold. I don't buy gold so that 20 gold was alot. I wrote a ticket. They responded in 2 hours! Gree! 2 hours! They refunded my gold BUT said they will never do it again.
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    Happened to me once. Buying energy with gold. I don't buy gold so that 20 gold was alot. I wrote a ticket. They responded in 2 hours! Gree! 2 hours! They refunded my gold BUT said they will never do it again.
    Don't believe them, just that one particular person may not again in the future.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    My mini has the same problem no Ltq for a week ticket has been send days ago but still no answer :-s
    You may not be a high enough level on that account to participate in the LTQ because of the maps it goes into