Question GREE: Please make a Prestige System?

What if you could prestige every 100 levels. For level 400+, you could already be on 4th prestige and for every prestige, you can unlock new titles and have slight attack/defense bonuses. So now there could be more of a reason to level up? Other prestige ideas include more friend/armor slots, ability to hire friends more times per day, or access to a new stage that has unique material drops?

I like that idea! It gives me a reason to level up, at this point there is really no reason.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

its a fun idea but they cant do it because the epics and epic pluses have broken the game. for example I have one epic and I can finish dark prince (epic stage) 3 times. that's almost half exp bar getting full. if someone has lets say 3 epics I would imagine they can lvl unlimitedly.

It's very time consuming to get more than 2 -3 levels a day after 200ish. This is just doing DP runs w/ 2 knights at a time, war epic+, & GM bonus

So its gonna be Call of Duty: Knights and Dragons edition?

Or Diablo: Knights and Dragons edition. Prestige level = Paragon levels

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I wouldnt mind this if they gave an increase in armor slots.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired