What group app does your Syn usess? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What group app does your Syn usess?

Post Count
    Kakao Talk, seems to have the msot freedom, no ads, free (and costing) emoticons, multiple rooms and you have the announcement for the chats mod. Never mind the drop down notifications that allow easy reading during battle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I use Line for my syndicate and Kakao Talk for KA
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    I discarded Palringo for Groupme. I don't think there is even a comparison, GM is far superior. I tried Kakao talk, but did not consider it because your account is linked to your mobile number, so you can't have multiple devices on one account. Multiple mobile devices is awesome for posting/reviewing scouting data. You can get the messages as banners as well if you only have one mobile device, so that they push during war.

It sounds like I should try LINE and glasssomething.

M@
    Palringo is the best
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Banned
    Post Count
    Palringo is a terrible app.
    Kakao is the best I've used, ease of use and a lot of cool little extras just on that app, although not being able to remove people from the group can be an issue.
    Groupme is ok, a lot better than Pal and has the option to remove people, which is good, just seems to be lacking that little extra something kakao has.
    Never used line.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tried out Line today because it seems about the same as groupme only without being completely rubbish (based on there being a desktop version available). This is a pretty accurate description of it, except for the part about "not being complete rubbish" because it is.

While trying to add contacts, I encountered a feature which could only be described as being beyond shi t. Beyond the pale, even. Hell, I'd go so far as to say that it was beyond Thunderdome.

Unless I'm missing something, can anyone explain to me the functionality of this-
    Attached Images Attached Images

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Whatsapp. not even a single problem there.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Post Count
    kakaotalk!

white characters ..

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    kakao is the best!!! easy to use, and makes a noise if someone posts something, so you don't have to check every 5 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by k0de View Post
    Tried out Line today because it seems about the same as groupme only without being completely rubbish (based on there being a desktop version available). This is a pretty accurate description of it, except for the part about "not being complete rubbish" because it is.While trying to add contacts, I encountered a feature which could only be described as being beyond shi t. Beyond the pale, even. Hell, I'd go so far as to say that it was beyond Thunderdome.Unless I'm missing something, can anyone explain to me the functionality of this-
    Idk for sure, I'm pretty confident that's to protect against overload due to users wanna do massive amounts of searches in a short time. It's becomes a built in function similar to doing a DDoS. With many millions of users the they have to save as much unnecessary traffic they can. Maybe they have had problems with just this in the past and after then implemented this future. It's not optimal but have never been a problem for me or anyone I know, didn't even know about it.
    Last edited by KingOW; 10-20-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    We're using MessageMe which is not the best tool IMO. It does serve it's purpose but it's not particularly enjoyable to use.
    GroupMe is the best one in my opinion because you can also run it in a browser which helps adding useful walls of text in a more organized and effective manner.
    It's also cool if you sit in front of your computer where you can run GroupMe in a browser and run the game on your device without the constant need to switch between apps.