I need tips how to increase stats w/o leveling up to much!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need tips how to increase stats w/o leveling up to much!

Post Count

I need tips how to increase stats w/o leveling up to much!

I'm looking for tips how I increase my attack and defense in the best way possible, without leveling up to fast and not spending gold. I mean, it's not uncommon players at my level have 50%+ higher stats, even 100%+ higher isn't unusual. I don't have all bonuses, but I have 45 through my syndicate and I have 3 items with modifiers (gun att 5%, explosive att 3%, car att 1%).

I'm active during all kind of events trying to get the very best rewards I can possibly get, so it's not that I'm lazy or I don't spend enough time on the game.

A few pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. What I've thought about is sitting out in LTQ, but they give a pretty good stat boost, but I'm not sure if it's worth the xp gained.Thx!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Focus on crate events and ones like that high stats boost for little to no exp. Also if you can find a syndicate that will let you camp with them during Syn ltq's and bosses thats the best way. Hard to do now with all syns being so competitive trying to get top prizes but it's the best way.

Post Count
    1) Join a team at the last moment before a war and do nothing after getting accepted. Enjoy the reward prizes and 20 females nagging you the entire war.
    2) Crate/bag events
    3) Boss events
    4) LTB

This doesn't happen in Rock City Gang though because we have an awesome application process. Click the link below to find out more!

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    I'm looking for tips how I increase my attack and defense in the best way possible, without leveling up to fast and not spending gold. I mean, it's not uncommon players at my level have 50%+ higher stats, even 100%+ higher isn't unusual. I don't have all bonuses, but I have 45 through my syndicate and I have 3 items with modifiers (gun att 5%, explosive att 3%, car att 1%).

I'm active during all kind of events trying to get the very best rewards I can possibly get, so it's not that I'm lazy or I don't spend enough time on the game.

A few pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. What I've thought about is sitting out in LTQ, but they give a pretty good stat boost, but I'm not sure if it's worth the xp gained.Thx!
    The only way I know is to slow play the game. Stay away from LTQs outside the first few levels. Boss events used to be perfect, but Gree is quickly adding XP to everything. They don't like camping. My rule of thumb is don't do anything unless I get 2xp for every 1 att. That goes out the window when its an SLTQ and then you gotta help out your team.

Banned
    Post Count
    Dont join molly. They wont raise your stats

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ltb as long as you have the income to support it no experience required

Lurker
    Post Count
    What they said, depending upon your playing style. Plus:

Do the LTQs only up to a certain point, say level 13 ( for the current one). Beyond some point, the gain in XP is too much compared to the stat gain, IMHO.

Before the last boss event, I had found the boss events to be the best. Read the boss killer guides (The Billionaire has a great one) although they may have changed the format now so that it's not nearly as efficient in stats vs. XP gain as it used to be.

Before a battle you may want to spend cash on consumable explosives if you have unused slots in your inventory. They'll disappear eventually, but you'll have slightly better stats during the war.

Level: 75
    Atk:220k
    Def: 250k

Post Count
    Difficult situation you are in. I would suggest joining a better syndicate.
    20k ip should maybe be enough for top250 or thereabouts and can be done by a free player without problems.
    Those syndicates will also be able to complete a good amount of stages on SLTQ and Boss events.

Stay away from LTQs, usually going any higher than #5-7 is not worth it.
    Do some reading on how to grow your IPH and do some stages of LTB.
    Use free gold offers to help with box and crate events (the non-leaderboard ones)

Depending what you want to get out of your game, starting over, or making second mini account to apply new found wisdom might also be an option.
    Syndicate: BBR

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    it does cost experience, but non expendable explosives still available in the junkyard, I prefer not expendable myself, to get these simply tap on the pile of smashed cars, also for less powerful but still not expendable explosives you can check and see if Ellis Island has them still less powerful, but also less exp gain, I believe they were at the deportation Center or immigration center, something like that

Post Count
    When ltq prizes are published on the cc forum you cna calculate the ratio of att/def per xp....optimum is usually at a very early point (normal level 5 or 7). Go 2 or 4 levels beyond that and stop....do this for several months.....all methods of growing stats without leveling up take a long time.....meanwhile the folk in better syndicates are growing exponentially faster......interesting problem now

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop doing LTQs... Literally the only exp you should be getting is from rewards for levelling up your LTBs, doing box events, boss events (unless they give a ridiculous amount of xp like Viktor Klout) and doing hits during a war... It's really boring but worth it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Spend thousands on gold items.
    Proud owner of not one but two Laundromat's

Game not working? Get an Android.

Post Count
    Thx for all fast answers, I'm a bit surprised it's still on topic tbo.

The best and easiest thing would probably be to join a higher ranked syndicate. The thing is I really like the one I'm in right now - we have good guys and we have fun which is why I play this game. But it would defently be more fun with higher stats -> higher IP in battles.

Do you think it's possible to join a top 250-400 syndicate just for a battle (or other syndicate event) with my stats and around 17-20k IP? I'm very active and available at least 16hrs/day. I have LINE and GroupMe and can download other apps needed. Do you have a syndicate with a open slot that would like to have me for a event to try how it works out? Your syn will get higher score in the event and I'll get good items/bonuses = win-win in my eyes. If you don't wanna discuss it here you're welcome to send me a PM or add me in-game.

Btw, I live in Europe, so for syndicates with many US players it can be good to have me producing points on other times than many others.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Boss event lately has increased in XP

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    1) Join a team at the last moment before a war and do nothing after getting accepted. Enjoy the reward prizes and 20 females nagging you the entire war.
    2) Crate/bag events
    3) Boss events
    4) LTB

This doesn't happen in Rock City Gang though because we have an awesome application process. Click the link below to find out more!
    I'm not sure about the boss event anymore, XP has gained higher recently..cos The Real Boss here doesn't like campers..lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Thx for all fast answers, I'm a bit surprised it's still on topic tbo.

The best and easiest thing would probably be to join a higher ranked syndicate. The thing is I really like the one I'm in right now - we have good guys and we have fun which is why I play this game. But it would defently be more fun with higher stats -> higher IP in battles.

Do you think it's possible to join a top 250-400 syndicate just for a battle (or other syndicate event) with my stats and around 17-20k IP? I'm very active and available at least 16hrs/day. I have LINE and GroupMe and can download other apps needed. Do you have a syndicate with a open slot that would like to have me for a event to try how it works out? Your syn will get higher score in the event and I'll get good items/bonuses = win-win in my eyes. If you don't wanna discuss it here you're welcome to send me a PM or add me in-game.

Btw, I live in Europe, so for syndicates with many US players it can be good to have me producing points on other times than many others.
    There are syndicates out there that will take on mercenaries for a battle, but in order to grow your stats you will also need to participate in sLTQ and SynBoss events.
    If you are happy with your syndicate, then the next best thing to grow your stats is by putting your energy into helping your syn prosper.
    Syndicate: BBR