Hello Gree. I would very much hope you guys put out a new epic quest soon. It is what actually brought me back into your game, as I am a player in the awkward limbo of lowend to highend content. Giving a player like myself a quest of that magnitude had me playing countless hours day and night to finish the quest. It also gave me a strong desire to purchase gems in order to complete it. I ended up getting like 25 levels because of all the farming, around 40 fusion stones, and a shot at epics which was icing on the cake. I actually got 14 2 star armors, which i cannot lie i was very depressed about = (. However the journey to right before i clicked that chest was really exciting and had me actually enjoying playing the game a lot more than normal, because i was working towards a goal. Like i said not getting anything sucked, but hey, i got a lot of free stuff for farming, and 14 free 2 star armors to fuse into stuff, not too shabby at all.

So please Gree put out another epic quest line soon so I have something to do, otherwise boredom will ensue soon ^^.