Supplier Shutdown LTQ - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Supplier Shutdown LTQ

Banned
    Post Count
    If other players don't want us to share event info we could simply comply with this in the future...

Consistent Contributor milankovitch's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    The work that had been done here was good. No argue about that, but it is superfluous as of now to continue here.

I like the other new fresh started thread better stated by the SUPs
    That's fine and your opinion which I don't think anyone is interested in. If you like it better go enjoy the other thread and don't come here and rub the OPs nose in the fact that SUP bought the event and posted all the info elsewhere. Why poo-poo on his hard work?

Post Count
    regarding me, THIS is the Supplier Shutdown LTQ thread. thanks for putting it together, shuffle_recruiter! good work
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    Not rubbing it, as I said this thread has probably been useful to players in this community up until now...
    BUT as of now even you must agree that the other which is completed is better?
    Can you post the link to the other thread and tell us how you think it is better one more time? please! Don't make me twist your arm.

Banned
    Post Count
    The other thread is now empty, will not do the mistake of sharing anything in the future. In fact we will encourage our members to keep all info within our group of factions.
    Last edited by Norseman; 10-09-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Post Count
    oh no i angered the SUP Gods....I am DOOMED, DOOMED I say!

Banned
    Post Count
    No, unlike what you and some others with you think I for one does not hold grudges, but I just don't feel like helping out any more thanks that kind of attitude. We will in the future continue providing info for our members eyes only.

We don't doom players we fight wars.
    Last edited by Norseman; 10-09-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow, leave for a few hours...

Thanks for all the help everyone, I will continue to update as info comes in. All that is really left is the rewards and a few quantities in the last half of the Individual Prestige LTQ.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shuffle_recruiter View Post
    Wow, leave for a few hours...

Thanks for all the help everyone, I will continue to update as info comes in. All that is really left is the rewards and a few quantities in the last half of the Individual Prestige LTQ.
    Just let me know if you want me to repost it all in the other thread, I could respect you as you have been doing a good work mapping this event so far.

It would also save you for a lot of work.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    No, unlike what you and some others with you think I for one does not hold grudges, but I just don't feel like helping out any more thanks that kind of attitude. We will in the future continue providing info for our members eyes only...

We don't doom players we fight wars...
    All joking aside...i didn't have an issue with your thread. I certainly don't worry about you holding grudges nor would I make such an assumption since I don't know you. You can decide to do what you want to do and can share what you like or share nothing at all. this is a community based on sharing and communication. If you don't want to be a part of it that is your choice. you didn't have to empty your thread...that was your call. not sure what your angle is there. my issue was with ssp coming in here and taking a dump on the work the op did. Claiming "plagiarism", blah blah bloody blah. How he/she repeatedly extolled the virtues of the other post and dismissed anyone who continued to share information by pointing out that the "mighty SUPs" already posted the completed info in a different thread with link attached ad nauseam.
    let's completely diminish the work the OP put in on their first attempt doing a walk-thorough in the forums.

*Oh wait, I think I see what your angle is now. lol "slackers"!
    Last edited by milankovitch; 10-09-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Norseman,

I started this out to help everyone (though I really wanted to help myself )

My faction is on 13/13 of the FLTQ Prestige, and I stopped on the individual prestige 7/20. Any further work I would do would be just to complete the walkthrough with any other intel provided.

As long as the intel is out there for people to use, then I'm happy.

Banned
    Post Count
    SSP is a tool from one of our lower factions, but the point is that when we post a complete walk through I would do it in a new thread. To be fair if the former post of mine was SUPerior to this one at any time. I cannot see the harm in letting players know about it even in this one. It was never an low life faction recruitment thread or anything like that.

As for the "mighty SUPs" we are a crazy gang joking a lot around so you shouldn't take us too serious, as I doubt you really know what is going on
    Last edited by Norseman; 10-09-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    SSP is a tool from one of our lower factions, but the point is that when we post a complete walk through I would do it in a new thread. To be fair if the former post of mine was SUPerior to this one at any time. I cannot see the harm in letting players know about it even in this one. It was never an low life faction recruitment thread or anything like that.

As for the "mighty SUPs" we are a crazy gang joking a lot around so you shouldn't take us too serious, as I doubt you really know what is going on
    again...this wasn't about your other post. your other post was well put together. it was about ssp, your "tool" as you call him effectively diminishing the OPs work when you posted the intel in a different thread. because in his opinion the thread you started was better and complete (his emphasis added again).

Note: my use of "mighty SUPs" in the previous comment wasn't a knock at you. I was quoting ssp from an earlier remark he made.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shuffle_recruiter View Post

*************** Individual Prestige ***************

17/20 - Marketplace
    Cortez Compound Enforcer ??? x (x) energy, (x) xp = ??? energy, ??? xp
    17/20 - Marketplace
    Cortez Compound Enforcer 15 x (15x84) energy, (15x117) xp = 18900 energy, 26325 xp

I think all the math is right.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NoisyDvL5 View Post
    17/20 - Marketplace
    Cortez Compound Enforcer 15 x (15x84) energy, (15x117) xp = 18900 energy, 26325 xp

I think all the math is right.
    Just need 19/20 prestige