Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

All of the other games have been getting major overhauls in exponential stat increase, raid bosses, kill/collection guild quests, CC #1 guild just got their first truly passive reward (free bank deposits). I'm sure they're building a long term equivalent for Kandy, but they will wait until 6 months or more worth of content is ready & until then use this crap cookie cutter reward scheme.

My main point is to heavily increase the gem & key reward until then.

Creating new armors is a huge art design & implementation process.
    Jack+ isn't terrible, was missed by a good number of people (especially those who couldn't get 43 at the time) & you want multiple of each element combo for epic bosses. I see why they wouldn't do CP/+, it's too powerful to give to the masses still. & of course they wouldn't give away current boss armor. As for spectral captain, well that's probably the reality of the amount of nonspenders/non forum users there are in most Kandy guilds
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 10-07-2013 at 02:50 PM.

If you're going to give out an old boss armor, why not Jian's? People have been crying for fire /water and it is old enough it wouldn't unbalance things.

They gave out Guardians+ and Combustion+/SG+...there's no such thing as not giving out powerful armors to the masses anymore.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Jack + is terrible, boss armor is only going up making it even more useless. At least guardians bg + went two weeks before bear eclipsed it, and even then it was worth it due to stat slant, this week's boss has 200+ on the ribbon A. There's better odds from chests
    Than from spending on this war.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    Why anyone thinks they are owed a better armour than Jackalope because they aren't top 10 bemuses me.

This generation sucks, where did this sense of entitlement come from and why do no one think they should have to work to achieve anymore?
    one of the most idiotic things I have ever read. why would anyone want to get something that's worth their effort bemuses me 2 man. u r so smart. u old school u lmao

im thinking about quitting this game as well truly its pointless and I rank top 250 in the arena and have an epic but the more u think about it. this game is getting to the point that its a waste of time unless u spend a lot. the gap has just gotten too big. They need to put all the epics in the fusion table so others have a shot and don't lose interest. If u have to take tectonic out because its a 100 percent fusable but others should be fusable

Have to hand it to them, they are smart and greedy and you top guilds will open up your wallets on this one.

Watch the top 20 guilds roll over each other trying to secure a top 10 spot. This war is all or nothing and they did so on purpose.

Have fun while the rest of us pretty much sits this one out. Thank you for financing this game for us.

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Have to hand it to them, they are smart and greedy and you top guilds will open up your wallets on this one.

Watch the top 20 guilds roll over each other trying to secure a top 10 spot. This war is all or nothing and they did so on purpose.

Have fun while the rest of us pretty much sits this one out. Thank you for financing this game for us.
    so true lol we r thinking of just saving up our pets. whats the point. its just wasting them and its going to be comical watching the top 20 trying to outspend each other lmao I think they are probably going to make it 15 gem to refill the energy on this war as well causing them to spend more lmao

You guys are right, the big gem spenders are really gonna spend some gems on this war. Hopefully they got some decent OT to afford the extra couple hundred dollars they will each spend lol.

btw first I have to see if we can remove the pets lol 2nd this game has already become broken with all these epics because people can farm unlimitedly by just fighting the epic stage on dark kingdom. If I can go through that stage 3 times people that have a bunch of epics can keep going through it because they will lvl up lol. maybe that's why they are not introducing another water epic who knows lol

I guess I could come back to this game in a year or two and just fuse a seven star armor with no trouble at all. And still be underpowered. Hopefully this game won't still be here in year or two. The rewards system is completely ridiculous. Maybe they can replace Jackalope and Spectral with Capes, Wings or we'll even be happy if they replace it with fusion boost armors. Fusion boost armors are ALWAYS useful.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

oh man...u must be joking man....giving water and spirit again?and ur dumb rewards are jack+ and sc? OMG GREEE..wake up ur idea and start reading the forum threads for ONCE.

GIVE BETTER REWARDS AND USE BETTER ELEMENTS FOR EPIC. God sake.

Here's the thing that I don't believe a lot of you realize yet and it has happened in every Gree game that I've played in, and it's happening now.

Most people who are big spenders want to reach a point where they can beat anyone. They think that if they drop enough nickels now, that they won't have to later. Wrong.

Inflation degrades everything and the dollars you spend now will be absolutely worthless later. In other words, that $500 bucks you just spent to get that armor will be obsolete in a few months. You have to keep spending in perpetuity.

The only real winners are those that don't spend and are content with their place in the game, or those that quit.

I know Gree's bag of tricks, their M.O., their play book and it's unfolding here just like it has in all of their other games that pit us against each other.

This isn't the first war where there's no "second place," no consolation prize. It's happened before.

They know that those guilds just on the fringes of being top 10 (and who spent their way there) will soon realize that at that point there's no return, they have to make that investment that they used to get to that position payoff, so they spend more and every guild near that threshold will keep spending and spending to keep what they already invested in.

Good luck.
    Last edited by possum; 10-07-2013 at 04:44 PM.

As a likely top 25-50, but not top 10 guild, I now won't be buying the 800 gems I'd planned to blow on this war for a bit of fun; however with this genius move from GREE I dare say fringing top 10 guild will certainly kick in my share.

As much as the feeling of having a voice by complaining on the forums may make people feel better, it won't change things, the nature of the KnD player base allows it to get drawn into the not-so-silent auction for epics. The best part of this auction for GREE is that everyone who bids pays, win or lose. The only way to change how gree does business is to not bid, but let's be honest there's enough suckers out there that gree's model will work perfectly and will likely become the standard. You just have to look at my equip to know I'm a sucker in this game also.
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Here's the thing that I don't believe a lot of you realize yet and it has happened in every Gree game that I've played in, and it's happening now.

Most people who are big spenders want to reach a point where they can beat anyone. They think that if they drop enough nickels now, that they won't have to later. Wrong.

Inflation degrades everything and the dollars you spend now will be absolutely worthless later. In other words, that $500 bucks you just spent to get that armor will be obsolete in a few months. You have to keep spending in perpetuity.

The only real winners are those that don't spend and are content with their place in the game, or those that quit.

I know Gree's bag of tricks, their M.O., their play book and it's unfolding here just like it has in all of their other games that pit us against each other.

This isn't the first war where's there no "second place," no consolation prize. It's happened before. They know that those guilds just on the fringes of being top 10 (and who spent their way there) knows that at that point, there's no return, they have to make that investment that they used to get to that position payoff so they spend more and every guild near that threshold will keep spending and spending to keep what they already invested in.

Good luck.
    and the best thing of it is that these people don't even know how much they are spending because ones they spend and are invested heavily in the war they will just spend and spend lmao. im actually going to enjoy watching this war. I bet the creators just sit around and just laugh at the fools who are going to be spending hard lol. to make it even more funny they are going to release armors that will devalue their purchase in a couple of months. lol its genius. the only bad part about their business is that they are going to be losing people left and right and its going to be just only a few people left playing the game (people in the top 100 guilds) while all the others will lose interest and find new games. The only thing holding me to this game is we got a fun guild specially during the wars but there is no reward for playing the game which is not even that addicting. Its easy to lose interest in the game itself I mean I have an epic and im in top 250 but everytime I play i see how pointless the game is.