Silent Assassins Undefeated.. Guess Fight Club was SCARED - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Silent Assassins Undefeated.. Guess Fight Club was SCARED

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    This comment makes no sense, filled with confusing sarcasm, and ultimately pointless. Needless to say you are obviously a supporter of sas. If they don't want to avoid fight club then they should get top 3, set an agreement to challenge at the same time with FC and let the scores decide. Deeds, not words.
    You seem to have skipped reading a few threads

To recap : sas seem to be upset at missing out on matching with a syndicate named Fight Club, and have posted a couple of threads in regards to missing out on fighting FC

In a sporting gesture I made a pledge of 300 gold to Gree to cover the cost of a manual match up.

Knowing how disappointed sas have been in not fighting FC they have the opportunity to also pledge their gold

At the very least it would demonstrate just how keen sas is to fight a round with FC

With luck gree may take the pledged gold and flick the fight switch

It is cruel to with hold this opportunity from such keen and hopefully capable fighters that make up the sas team.

I hope that explains my post .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    You seem to have skipped reading a few threads

To recap : sas seem to be upset at missing out on matching with a syndicate named Fight Club, and have posted a couple of threads in regards to missing out on fighting FC

In a sporting gesture I made a pledge of 300 gold to Gree to cover the cost of a manual match up.

Knowing how disappointed sas have been in not fighting FC they have the opportunity to also pledge their gold

At the very least it would demonstrate just how keen sas is to fight a round with FC

With luck gree may take the pledged gold and flick the fight switch

It is cruel to with hold this opportunity from such keen and hopefully capable fighters that make up the sas team.

I hope that explains my post .
    Hey Tam, how's it going?

P.S

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    My mistake. It seems there are quite a few mini-syndicates filled with powerful players running around-- getting those streaks is a lot harder than it looks! I know of an FC member also running a mini-syndicate, as well as another top 10 team. If one of these SAS members is around, I would highly recommend you PM me, as I may have some info of interest to you.
    don't see why FC needs a mini. but if they do, looks like FC is expanding, which is bad news for everyone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    don't see why FC needs a mini. but if they do, looks like FC is expanding, which is bad news for everyone.
    Probably costs a bit more gold fighting in FC/SAS than it does earning the streaks on your own. Though perhaps not with so many big stat players trying for streak syndicates. Only takes one match (e.g. streak-killer vs. streak-killer) for spending to get out of control.

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hmm...would it be fun if GREE could come up with a special head-to-head 3-hour match between FC and SAS to settle their differences once and for all?....And those syndicates (or players) not included in the match will just have to place their votes on who would emerge as the victors?...with prizes of course :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCullen View Post
    Hmm...would it be fun if GREE could come up with a special head-to-head 3-hour match between FC and SAS to settle their differences once and for all?....And those syndicates (or players) not included in the match will just have to place their votes on who would emerge as the victors?...with prizes of course :-)
    I say when they are on their 50th win or 11/12 of the final win streak, don't let either of them match any team but each other. If one team searches, they simply don't find a match until their partner declares. FC will be [very] happy, SAS will be happy, and GREE makes absurd amounts of money as both FC/SAS will spend heavily to deny their opponent of a huge modifier item. And the forums won't see any more ridiculous "FC is dodging us" topics. Boom. Everyone wins.

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    I say when they are on their 50th win or 11/12 of the final win streak, don't let either of them match any team but each other. If one team searches, they simply don't find a match until their partner declares. FC will be [very] happy, SAS will be happy, and GREE makes absurd amounts of money as both FC/SAS will spend heavily to deny their opponent of a huge modifier item. And the forums won't see any more ridiculous "FC is dodging us" topics. Boom. Everyone wins.
    Even better! :-)

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Perfect idea.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    except sas, sas would lose.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo View Post
    except sas, sas would lose.
    lol

extra
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    haha we'll see that!
    after that matchup, we'll see a flood of threads here from sas cursing gree lmfao

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute silence View Post
    Congrats to the silent assassin family on their finish..... A strong showing from SAS1 all the way to SAS13 .... Yes there is a SAS13 who was also undefeated in SAS13 first war.
    SAS 7 lost to my crew in terrible fashion. You should have a talk with them about such a poor performance. Poor form.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    SAS 7 lost to my crew in terrible fashion. You should have a talk with them about such a poor performance. Poor form.
    eh it was their "master strategy" and you thought they lost to you