Silent Assassins Undefeated.. Guess Fight Club was SCARED

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Assassins Undefeated.. Guess Fight Club was SCARED

Post Count

Silent Assassins Undefeated.. Guess Fight Club was SCARED

Well after the 72 hour marathon battle grind and finishing 57/0 ... I guess theres not to much to say but wow. What a format from Gree. No teams need complaining and dont hate cause I am speaking from the top tier platform .. I have spoken to many teams that spent very little and scored very low but were dedicated crime city enthusiasts and they are achieving there goals aswell. Finally a game that requires strategy and perseverance over who can waste the most money. Alot of weak syndicates have found themselves reveling in the spoils of war and have gained ground in stats on there rivals setting in top 10 thru top 100 teams.. money should never dictate the success and outcome of a game.. while many big spenders played checkers the intelligent played chess and the glory is theres.. and on a personal note fight club you have been warned the days of wasting money like an old school (whos johnson is the biggest ) are limited and probably coming to an end . Gree will continue to improve and capitalize on a game we all love but strategy teamwork intelligence perseverance and dedication will mark the begging of a new era for crime city.. I cannot believe fightclub never paired silent assassins , I can only come to the conclusion THEY MUST HAVE BEEN SCARED. Silent assassins looks for the type of players with the characteristics I have mentioned.. feel free to apply we would love to sit down and speak with you.we are real people that believe in a family atmosphere and watching each others backs. In the end an assassin is only as strong as the warrior beside him. We battle together as one. We are silent assassins

P.S Original ganster killers.. You battle as champions you battled as gansters. I commend you on your performance, im sure (LG) is smiling down upon you with love and respect..btw you also have mine
    Last edited by DCN Gladiator; 10-07-2013 at 09:54 AM.
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congratulations. Well played. You guys won the last two PvP tournaments as well right?
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    Their johnsons are actually smaller. But other than that, great post!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    Well after the 72 hour marathon battle grind and finishing 57/0 ... I guess theres not to much to say but wow. What a format from Gree. No teams need complaining and dont hate cause I am speaking from the top tier platform .. I have spoken to many teams that spent very little and scored very low but were dedicated crime city enthusiasts and they are achieving there goals aswell. Finally a game that requires strategy and perseverance over who can waste the most money. Alot of weak syndicates have found themselves reveling in the spoils of war and have gained ground in stats on there rivals setting in top 10 thru top 100 teams.. money should never dictate the success and outcome of a game.. while many big spenders played checkers the intelligent played chess and the glory is theres.. and on a personal note fight club you have been warned the days of wasting money like an old school (whos johnson is the biggest ) are limited and probably coming to an end . Gree will continue to improve and capitalize on a game we all love but strategy teamwork intelligence perseverance and dedication will mark the begging of a new era for crime city.. I cannot believe fightclub never paired silent assassins , I can only come to the conclusion THEY MUST HAVE BEEN SCARED. Silent assassins looks for the type of players with the characteristics I have mentioned.. feel free to apply we would love to sit down and speak with you.we are real people that believe in a family atmosphere and watching each others backs. In the end an assassin is only as strong as the warrior beside him. We battle together as one. We are silent assassins

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️could not have said it BETTER...
    I TOO AM AN ASSASSIN .....FOR LIFE

Post Count
    Biggest imprivement I see in SAS is the elimination of all weaknesses....you used to have 3 or 4 laggards that I could score on.....you have moved on from being merely the most aggressive bunch to the most strategic.....kudos

Yet you're still 7m ip below #1.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by billythekid123 View Post
    Yet you're still 7m ip below #1.
    We don't bank.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laelia View Post
    Biggest imprivement I see in SAS is the elimination of all weaknesses....you used to have 3 or 4 laggards that I could score on.....you have moved on from being merely the most aggressive bunch to the most strategic.....kudos
    Thank you laelia

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    We don't bank.
    And you can bring that to the bank, but if you did make it to top 1 you could bank, for free!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We don't bank.
    We really don't.
    On top of it all we don't need to, we pillage hoods. We aren't #1 in pvp for no reason.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congrats to SAS 1 :-) it's an excellent day to be an assassin!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It was a great show. Special thanks to our officers whose impressive dedication led us through the event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We don't bank.
    That's got to be one of the funniest things I've read on here..

Post Count
    Congratulations to Fight Club, again with the first place.
    You were the first of the syndicates to compete the battle goals, again with the first place
    Do you ever get tired of always being number 1?

Congratulations to SAS for coming second
    Second, why were you second?
    Why don't you ever try to be number 1?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teddie View Post
    Congratulations to Fight Club, again with the first place.
    You were the first of the syndicates to compete the battle goals, again with the first place
    Do you ever get tired of always being number 1?

Congratulations to SAS for coming second
    Second, why were you second?
    Why don't you ever try to be number 1?
    Apparently they don't bank. They probably won't need the 20% gun modifier for next war either.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.