Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SAS be scared.

I see Monte Maguire has been busy this weekend trying to troll for two syndicates.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    We've actually been #1 in the last two PVPs and the very first syndicate event. We have not come in #1 in a battle yet. It's very sad how you keep alluding to a "scandal" from nine battles ago, particularly now that we know where the "scandal" came from and the agenda behind it. But if you want to believe a bunch of falsehoods, that is up to you. I can tell you that SAS has never been stronger, much of the roster has turned over, many players have come and gone and I doubt you will find any who will say they were mistreated. There are hundreds of SAS members in the various SAS syndicates. If SAS were up to no good, don't you think you'd have something more factual, recent, and relevant to wave about?
    Okay. So, you used to hack and cheat but lately you have cleaned up your act. 😳

Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize! You, on the other hand, have admitted in private that FC is a nightmare for your 200 players in war. Don't troll yourself by trying to call us out. Dude, everyone knows what's up.

Like us or not, we are the real deal. Enough said...
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow another funny as hell thread to read! You people crack me up! I also love the part about if someone plays smart and uses their brain to watch a leader board, they are cheats, cowards, whimps, etc... AND that they need to grow up. It is called strategy. But sadly some have more money than brains I guess... LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize!
    Only fact this shows, is you ran out of money... When someone doesn't "try", it means they are broke.

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Only fact this shows, is you ran out of money... When someone doesn't "try", it means they are broke.

You must be new around here.

Post Count
    Okay. So, you used to hack and cheat but lately you have cleaned up your act. 😳

Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize! You, on the other hand, have admitted in private that FC is a nightmare for your 200 players in war. Don't troll yourself by trying to call us out. Dude, everyone knows what's up.

Like us or not, we are the real deal. Enough said...
    Sooo, I guess theres 100000 other syndicates that now can claim there number one , since im sure they do not try to waste their childrens inheritance on a silly battle they to can now claim they are the best. Sas and a growing number of other syndicates value their placements in pvp far greater than the battle. Battles have become the financial tool that keeps gree alive and fight club is drinkin the gree coolaid down to the last drop. Agreed everyone know they are a pain in the ass and time consuming ass hell but with this new format implemented in battle id have to say they are now nullifying each other. This war has proven to drain ones self and weekend equally. Pvp's once prizes are increased will far superseed the satisfaction any war has ever provided.. lets be real, being able to fill ur bullets for 10 gold and go hunt down your true rivals that pester you on a daily basis and pilfer and pluder there hood for points on your own time and schedule seems a far greater reward than following a strict schedule to most likely be paired against an opponent that is far weaker than you or so superior that you just set your device down and continue with RL. Until hopefully you actually get paired once or twice a day with an opponent you actually want to destroy.. lets be real if this was any other game like football and on a weekend we had a tournament and our opposition co sisted of either pop warner opponents or nfls elite and nothing in the middle at mosts level it would be considered ludicrous. . Pvps sbould completely replace battle as the objectives for declaring whos number one.. but go ahead fight club and whoever disagrees.. I have a solution why dont you just link your bank account to gree directly. . I am in no mood to unroll mine and prove how big it is or how much money I need to spend to find self worth.. sas is the leader in the pvp and that is where we will remain. You have proven you will outspend us and I.m.o. you can continue I personally dont care if sas is ever number one in battle as we to would be demonstrating those same weak psychological characteristics. .. HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.as you have stated we will never beat you in war because our/my. Stance is it it ridiculous to spend that much money now almost twice a month.. I and the rest of the cc community CAN spend that kind of money but choose not to.. PVPs are a fraction of the cost and now require the same amount of time as new war format.. it is absurd to dominate a game by not playing/leveling up..who ever designed that as a gaming model should be hung .. but with 4 straight quarters of losses I think gree understands they are hanging themselves. ..if you are number one like you say you are rule the game, beat Sas in pvp and prove it.. Fightclub you have been challenged.. or just continue to live in your make believe world with walls made of money to protect your fragile little egos..
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    Sooo, I guess theres 100000 other syndicates that now can claim there number one , since im sure they do not try to waste their childrens inheritance on a silly battle they to can now claim they are the best. Sas and a growing number of other syndicates value their placements in pvp far greater than the battle. Battles have become the financial tool that keeps gree alive and fight club is drinkin the gree coolaid down to the last drop. Agreed everyone know they are a pain in the ass and time consuming ass hell but with this new format implemented in battle id have to say they are now nullifying each other. This war has proven to drain ones self and weekend equally. Pvp's once prizes are increased will far superseed the satisfaction any war has ever provided.. lets be real, being able to fill ur bullets for 10 gold and go hunt down your true rivals that pester you on a daily basis and pilfer and pluder there hood for points on your own time and schedule seems a far greater reward than following a strict schedule to most likely be paired against an opponent that is far weaker than you or so superior that you just set your device down and continue with RL. Until hopefully you actually get paired once or twice a day with an opponent you actually want to destroy.. lets be real if this was any other game like football and on a weekend we had a tournament and our opposition co sisted of either pop warner opponents or nfls elite and nothing in the middle at mosts level it would be considered ludicrous. . Pvps sbould completely replace battle as the objectives for declaring whos number one.. but go ahead fight club and whoever disagrees.. I have a solution why dont you just link your bank account to gree directly. . I am in no mood to unroll mine and prove how big it is or how much money I need to spend to find self worth.. sas is the leader in the pvp and that is where we will remain. You have proven you will outspend us and I.m.o. you can continue I personally dont care if sas is ever number one in battle as we to would be demonstrating those same weak psychological characteristics. .. HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.as you have stated we will never beat you in war because our/my. Stance is it it ridiculous to spend that much money now almost twice a month.. I and the rest of the cc community CAN spend that kind of money but choose not to.. PVPs are a fraction of the cost and now require the same amount of time as new war format.. it is absurd to dominate a game by not playing/leveling up..who ever designed that as a gaming model should be hung .. but with 4 straight quarters of losses I think gree understands they are hanging themselves. ..if you are number one like you say you are rule the game, beat Sas in pvp and prove it.. Fightclub you have been challenged.. or just continue to live in your make believe world with walls made of money to protect your fragile little egos..
    Tldr.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    and here i thought this kid quit during all the gree screwups last war

nope, hes straight addicted. dude should be doing shows with lions and tigers in Vegas , slaying all sorts of trim , but he be steady spending his life insurance on a cell phone game

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Wow another funny as hell thread to read! You people crack me up! I also love the part about if someone plays smart and uses their brain to watch a leader board, they are cheats, cowards, whimps, etc... AND that they need to grow up. It is called strategy. But sadly some have more money than brains I guess... LOL
    Protip: if your syn had more than 8 members, you did not use a winning "strategy." You just spent money to get in where you fit in. the crying was tolerable during last war but this one "you must be new here" goes to you and mont both, and it really shouldn't go to mont.

DCN Gladiator has the funniest post of them all. Claiming its any better to be winning PVP brawls than wars. You both lose either way. Funniest part was:
    HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.
    Made my night dude, thanks.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 10-07-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    omg, paragraphs pls

Post Count
    Need someone to grammar check this garbage and indent the paragraphs so I might consider reading it.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Haha I have written term papers shorter than this!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize
    LMAO at this. Did Fight Club not win the first couple of PvPs before having this Damascene revelation? Did it take too much time better employed counting your cash so you could feel better about yourselves. Go buy some tissues to cry into.

Guess I could trawl through the forum to dig out all those posts telling everybody just why Fight Club was named that way, and how many of your original members "owned" the pre-syndicate PvP event top 10s, but I have a life.

Your sig is starting to smell a bit funny!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    you guys should be thanking the Fight Club for not ruining your PVPs just like the syndicate wars. Fight Club wins every syndicate war and people cry like hell here on the forums. can't imagine what will people do if the Fight Club started kicking yo butts in the PVP wars too ... who will need tissues then?