Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    The opinions differ I would say...
    So let's talk about facts, and not opinions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So the #2 team is saying they are better than #1 team because they didn't get matched up even though the #2 team has never beaten the #1 team?

That makes total sense. I specially like the part of the trash talking AFTER the war is over. Someone necro this thread before next war lol.
    KiK/LINE: Shadypal

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadypal View Post
    So the #2 team is saying they are better than #1 team because they didn't get matched up even though the #2 team has never beaten the #1 team?

That makes total sense....
    Yeah, that's montecore's logic. He is an idiot.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    This was my first battle in crime city. I am leader of SUP in MW. I fought with SAS, though my time this weekend was very limited. I never saw any mention of trying to avoid FC at anytime, and monitored the chat to see what we were doing,as opposed to being active, until towards the end. I don't think most of the members even had a clue who I was. We always chastised the second place faction for hiding from us during the events. We would have preferred head to head matchups, and that's pretty much what I saw over the weekend from SAS. They did not seem to be concerned about blowing out the spending for the extra prizes that first gives over second, more that they wanted to play head to head to see what the outcome would be. It was obvious from the movements that SAS was indeed being avoided. If FC had been willing for a heads up match, it would have been super easy to accomplish. Here's an easy way to accomplish this. Agree to a heads up, then purposely attempt a match up. Any time someone would care for a heads up match with sUP1 in mw, please let me know.lol
    If you really believe this, you must always wear diapers!!! And a helmet too. We would not want you to hut yourself little buddy.

Are you kidding me? SAS= Scandalous Assassins (first 3 letters) and the final S rhymes with some type of fit. Go figure!

FC is on every map in crime city and we will continue to rule CC. Call us what you want. Your best strategy is to avoid us. Run run little SAS. We will see you in game. Actually, I've been seeing you all day to the tune of $400 mil. Get used to it.

The best question ever on this forum: why has SAS never been #1? It must be the prizes aren't good enough. We don't care about #1. Or the latest, FC hides from us. LOL.

Congrats on #2! I think of the tune Where You Belong. LOL
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    If you really believe this, you must always wear diapers!!! And a helmet too. We would not want you to hut yourself little buddy.

Are you kidding me? SAS= Scandalous Assassins (first 3 letters) and the final S rhymes with some type of fit. Go figure!

FC is on every map in crime city and we will continue to rule CC. Call us what you want. Your best strategy is to avoid us. Run run little SAS. We will see you in game. Actually, I've been seeing you all day to the tune of $400 mil. Get used to it.

The best question ever on this forum: why has SAS never been #1? It must be the prizes aren't good enough. We don't care about #1. Or the latest, FC hides from us. LOL.

Congrats on #2! I think of the tune Where You Belong. LOL
    We've actually been #1 in the last two PVPs and the very first syndicate event. We have not come in #1 in a battle yet. It's very sad how you keep alluding to a "scandal" from nine battles ago, particularly now that we know where the "scandal" came from and the agenda behind it. But if you want to believe a bunch of falsehoods, that is up to you. I can tell you that SAS has never been stronger, much of the roster has turned over, many players have come and gone and I doubt you will find any who will say they were mistreated. There are hundreds of SAS members in the various SAS syndicates. If SAS were up to no good, don't you think you'd have something more factual, recent, and relevant to wave about?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I can tell you that SAS has never been stronger, much of the roster has turned over, many players have come and gone and I doubt you will find any who will say they were mistreated.
    I think I could name one.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Yes, that is the collection of falsehoods to which I was referring.

Post Count
    Question: Why didn't you call them out with a day remaining in the war, monte? You might have shamed them into coordinating battle with you.

Yes, that's rhetorical.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Is trev the same one in the fight club vs Indians video I saw. That was hilarious.
    lol yes

characters

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Question: Why didn't you call them out with a day remaining in the war, monte? You might have shamed them into coordinating battle with you.

Yes, that's rhetorical.
    I wanted to be certain they were avoiding us, needed a bigger sample size.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    This thread reminds me of the Grinch listening down from the mountain and trying to comprehend the singing and rejoicing coming from Whoville.
    No one's account was ever hacked.
    Can someone hack my account if requested? It would make me feel special knowing that someone thought enough about me to hack me.

Post Count
    I wanted to be certain they were avoiding us, needed a bigger sample size.
    Good point. You wouldn't want to make an accusation like this without fully testing your theory
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post

Yes, that's rhetorical.
    zzzzz another crybaby post by Monte

Post Count
    So you created this topic after you've achieved your 57 win-streak instead of any of 3 days before. Sounds legit!

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am not saying SAS tried to avoid FC, but why would they want to match up against them before getting the car? I am sure SAS could beat FC, they have made good points that the top 1 prize sucks and no need to spend money. But this war is different with the gun attack bonus. We will see who is the best (and no its not the mollys)
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss