Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend? - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

Post Count
    sister, i'm happy to make those extra clicks eh

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    Montebpre -- You're easy to silence. You're a weakling like all of SAS. Of course, SAS will win PVP. They always win PVP because it's an individual event. Gree takes the individual scores and adds them up by syndicate. LOOK AT THE PRIZES! The syndicate prizes are ridiculous. The syndicate part of PVP is unimportant and no one pays attention to it. What do you get by winning? a 4,000 attack weapon. Who cares?
    But let's ask one question -- Why can SAS win every PVP event but not one battle? Why do they stay up all weekend hiding from FC (your story about Vlad brought a tear to my eye)? Is SAS selfish and can't work together as a team? I really don't know what the answer is but until SAS can win even one battle, let alone a war, they will never have any respect in CC. They will be a joke, plagued by old rumors of hacking and cheating. C'mon SAS...have a little self respect, will you!
    The self-pitying butthurt displayed here makes me laugh. SAS had two objectives yes? To retain second place and finish the syndicate event. Fight Club's aim was to stop them achieving the syndicate goal. SAS won, you lost. Deal with it.

Droning on about them not being able to win a battle is totally irrelevant. Nobody with a brain would even think they could beat FC head-on whilst some Fight Club members continue to flush money down the Gree toilet like they've got terminal diorrhea.

Look at it like the Afghan war. If Fight Club is the US Army and SAS are the Taliban then SAS could never win a direct confrontation. But, they don't need to. In order to win all they need do is outlast you.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    sister, i'm happy to make those extra clicks eh
    Life is too short to tap, Zora

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Droning on about them not being able to win a battle is totally irrelevant. Nobody with a brain would even think they could beat FC head-on whilst some Fight Club members continue to flush money down the Gree toilet like they've got terminal diorrhea.
    Hypocrisy At Its Best! second place holders played the game for free? they weren't getting a diarrhea? sister, for the nth time i've read you making this sort of amazing statement that fight club is this, fight club is that, they spend loads of money, etc etc. but sas is fine? they didn't spend a dime to get the second place? please, don't post things that make you look talking out of both ends, to say the least

sas spent loads of money in the syndicate event and yet the LOST to the Fight Club and that is the bottom line. they didn't have balls to face the fight club, yet come over here and keep up with this useless mockery. oh i totally understand the drama, and i love playing along. but please, keep your strong remarks away because we ALL have spent money on this game and we ALL have spent time and brain on this game. so let's not single out a particular group of people for spending on this game.
    Last edited by TZora; 10-14-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Of course they paid Zora, but what was the difference at the end? How many millions IP? Fight Club are to SAS in those terms as SAS are to the rest of the chasing pack?

The other day zeemer (former FC) was going on about his "10K monthly entertainment budget". That's the kind of thing we're talking about; spending more money on fripperies each month than most people earn in two!
    Last edited by sister morphine; 10-14-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Post Count
    Life is too short to tap, Zora
    well, it depends on what are you gaining out of tapping .. if it is fun, tap tap tap ..

Post Count
    Of course they paid Zora, but what was the difference at the end? How many millions IP? Fight Club are to SAS in those terms as SAS are to the rest of the chasing pack
    i can guarantee you, fight clubbers had a better sleep in those 3 days .. if you understand what i mean

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    i can guarantee you, fight clubbers had a better sleep in those 3 days .. if you understand what i mean
    I don't doubt it. FC is about carpet-bombing where all others have to play a longer game by financial necessity. Sorry to bring up zeemer again, but he was the most vocal of all the biggest spenders. How many times did he comment here about knocking off an entire LTQ in a few hours, when there are five or six days to do them?

This is all reinforcing my previous remarks

Post Count
    well, whatever floats your boat. if you are earning 100k a month, you can afford to spend a big part of that money on one/many entertainment systems .. it is their money, they know better what to do with it. let's not compare with an average joe.

this thread is not about who can spend more .. this thread is about accusations. whether sas did that to mock the fight club or w/e reason, this thread makes sas look like a bunch of clowns

Post Count
    BM quit the game, doesn't mean that he cannot give his views here on the forums. jealous much?
    Only reason he keeps on playing is his man crush on me....
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Only reason he keeps on playing is his man crush on me....
    "Man" crush? Why do you have to put labels on things? You a homophobe, Teach?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    "Man" crush? Why do you have to put labels on things? You a homophobe, Teach?
    Shame that people feel the need to hate on others just because they are different. One requirement of joining the (MoM)s is that you have to check the hate at the door. We have a zero tolerance policy on harrassment and negative feelings.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Shame that people feel the need to hate on others just because they are different. One requirement of joining the (MoM)s is that you have to check the hate at the door. We have a zero tolerance policy on harrassment and negative feelings.
    I absolutely agree with this. The world has so much negativity already and we shouldn't walk down this horrendous path of cruelty. Let's all unite and celebrate the greatness of Molly Maguires.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, but while FC was asleep SAS was having much more fun. If you understand what I mean.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Oh, but while FC was asleep SAS was having much more fun. If you understand what I mean.
    I think I know exactly what you mean, Monty. If you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.