Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There's no crying about FC winning syndicate wars. Everybody knows they have the wealthiest players in the game, to whom spending seems to be a bodily function.... like breathing or going to the toilet. It'd be a talking point if they didn't win once. For now though, there's nothing to see here - move along.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    This thread reminds me of the Grinch listening down from the mountain and trying to comprehend the singing and rejoicing coming from Whoville.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    Sooo, I guess theres 100000 other syndicates that now can claim there number one , since im sure they do not try to waste their childrens inheritance on a silly battle they to can now claim they are the best. Sas and a growing number of other syndicates value their placements in pvp far greater than the battle. Battles have become the financial tool that keeps gree alive and fight club is drinkin the gree coolaid down to the last drop. Agreed everyone know they are a pain in the ass and time consuming ass hell but with this new format implemented in battle id have to say they are now nullifying each other. This war has proven to drain ones self and weekend equally. Pvp's once prizes are increased will far superseed the satisfaction any war has ever provided.. lets be real, being able to fill ur bullets for 10 gold and go hunt down your true rivals that pester you on a daily basis and pilfer and pluder there hood for points on your own time and schedule seems a far greater reward than following a strict schedule to most likely be paired against an opponent that is far weaker than you or so superior that you just set your device down and continue with RL. Until hopefully you actually get paired once or twice a day with an opponent you actually want to destroy.. lets be real if this was any other game like football and on a weekend we had a tournament and our opposition co sisted of either pop warner opponents or nfls elite and nothing in the middle at mosts level it would be considered ludicrous. . Pvps sbould completely replace battle as the objectives for declaring whos number one.. but go ahead fight club and whoever disagrees.. I have a solution why dont you just link your bank account to gree directly. . I am in no mood to unroll mine and prove how big it is or how much money I need to spend to find self worth.. sas is the leader in the pvp and that is where we will remain. You have proven you will outspend us and I.m.o. you can continue I personally dont care if sas is ever number one in battle as we to would be demonstrating those same weak psychological characteristics. .. HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.as you have stated we will never beat you in war because our/my. Stance is it it ridiculous to spend that much money now almost twice a month.. I and the rest of the cc community CAN spend that kind of money but choose not to.. PVPs are a fraction of the cost and now require the same amount of time as new war format.. it is absurd to dominate a game by not playing/leveling up..who ever designed that as a gaming model should be hung .. but with 4 straight quarters of losses I think gree understands they are hanging themselves. ..if you are number one like you say you are rule the game, beat Sas in pvp and prove it.. Fightclub you have been challenged.. or just continue to live in your make believe world with walls made of money to protect your fragile little egos..
    Thanks for the novel.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.
    @fc can you guys please win the very next PvP and see if this guy is serious or not? Nothing against the poster but that's a pretty brash claim, very curious to see if you would be a man of his word, or if this is just internet bravado
    Last edited by cc thunder; 10-08-2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: stupid talk to text

Post Count
    pvp wars are boring imho ... i have requested gree 20 times to integrate that stupid "attack max" button but they won't listen .. they won't even give an update anymore .. i asked in A&F AMA thread, no reply. allow this button to add ingame, you won't have to say anything, the actions will speak louder than the words

Post Count
    Sooo, I guess theres 100000 other syndicates that now can claim there number one , since im sure they do not try to waste their childrens inheritance on a silly battle they to can now claim they are the best. Sas and a growing number of other syndicates value their placements in pvp far greater than the battle. Battles have become the financial tool that keeps gree alive and fight club is drinkin the gree coolaid down to the last drop. Agreed everyone know they are a pain in the ass and time consuming ass hell but with this new format implemented in battle id have to say they are now nullifying each other. This war has proven to drain ones self and weekend equally. Pvp's once prizes are increased will far superseed the satisfaction any war has ever provided.. lets be real, being able to fill ur bullets for 10 gold and go hunt down your true rivals that pester you on a daily basis and pilfer and pluder there hood for points on your own time and schedule seems a far greater reward than following a strict schedule to most likely be paired against an opponent that is far weaker than you or so superior that you just set your device down and continue with RL. Until hopefully you actually get paired once or twice a day with an opponent you actually want to destroy.. lets be real if this was any other game like football and on a weekend we had a tournament and our opposition co sisted of either pop warner opponents or nfls elite and nothing in the middle at mosts level it would be considered ludicrous. . Pvps sbould completely replace battle as the objectives for declaring whos number one.. but go ahead fight club and whoever disagrees.. I have a solution why dont you just link your bank account to gree directly. . I am in no mood to unroll mine and prove how big it is or how much money I need to spend to find self worth.. sas is the leader in the pvp and that is where we will remain. You have proven you will outspend us and I.m.o. you can continue I personally dont care if sas is ever number one in battle as we to would be demonstrating those same weak psychological characteristics. .. HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.as you have stated we will never beat you in war because our/my. Stance is it it ridiculous to spend that much money now almost twice a month.. I and the rest of the cc community CAN spend that kind of money but choose not to.. PVPs are a fraction of the cost and now require the same amount of time as new war format.. it is absurd to dominate a game by not playing/leveling up..who ever designed that as a gaming model should be hung .. but with 4 straight quarters of losses I think gree understands they are hanging themselves. ..if you are number one like you say you are rule the game, beat Sas in pvp and prove it.. Fightclub you have been challenged.. or just continue to live in your make believe world with walls made of money to protect your fragile little egos..

white characters ..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    This was my first battle in crime city. I am leader of SUP in MW. I fought with SAS, though my time this weekend was very limited. I never saw any mention of trying to avoid FC at anytime, and monitored the chat to see what we were doing,as opposed to being active, until towards the end. I don't think most of the members even had a clue who I was. We always chastised the second place faction for hiding from us during the events. We would have preferred head to head matchups, and that's pretty much what I saw over the weekend from SAS. They did not seem to be concerned about blowing out the spending for the extra prizes that first gives over second, more that they wanted to play head to head to see what the outcome would be. It was obvious from the movements that SAS was indeed being avoided. If FC had been willing for a heads up match, it would have been super easy to accomplish. Here's an easy way to accomplish this. Agree to a heads up, then purposely attempt a match up. Any time someone would care for a heads up match with sUP1 in mw, please let me know.lol
    I know a few of the people in SAS and i know you're lying.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hi dr, I knew the trolls would come out. SUP dosnt value those fvf, pvp contests either, but we still won't let anyone win them. Winning is the game, winning is what we do. I know very little aboutt CC at this point, I can only speak of what I saw, and SAS was indeed wishing and hoping to match FC. Obviously FC did not want to take the chance of having their streak broken. You can call that smart play, you can call that chicken. Would all depend on your point of view. SAS was willing to take the chance. FC wasn't. Simple as that. For all I know some of my mw friends and team mates are in FC. If any are and see this let me know.

Banned
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ Monte, STFU already. All you do is complain on here. It's not our fault that MT won't let you into Rogues.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    pvp wars are boring imho ... i have requested gree 20 times to integrate that stupid "attack max" button but they won't listen .. they won't even give an update anymore .. i asked in A&F AMA thread, no reply. allow this button to add ingame, you won't have to say anything, the actions will speak louder than the words
    Terrible idea....refilling a stamina bar after 3 hits turns pvp into just another goldfest while the (individual) prizes now go to those who want to put in the work and don't have to blow through 10 vaults of gold to do it. And FC have still won more pvp's than SAS...with the mouth on SAS these days it's about time for a name change...

@fc can you guys please win the very next PvP and see if this guy is serious or not? Nothing against the poster but that's a pretty brash claim, very curious to see if you would be a man of his word, or if this is just internet bravado
    What he said...
    Last edited by MrM; 10-08-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Post Count
    I stand by my word.. I will quit.. 4 ever.... as fight club said apparently we w neverbeat them at battle they will never beat us at pvp.. althoughit would be nice to have it scheduled by gree.. my luck they will drop it on Thanksgiving or Christmas and then they can have it for that matter cause no silly game is more important than spending time with rl loved ones family and friends..
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Post Count
    Lupo already made the same bet with fight club. Unfortunately, there's no way to enforce it, so you're pretty much just shooting your mouth off. I wish you the best of luck convincing the general public that PVP is more important than the syndicate battles. Granted, there's nothing OFFICIAL saying you're wrong, but the permanent winner list in-game and the fact that the entire monthly event list is based around and named after the big battle at the end DOES tend to imply that the PVP is less important.

Mad props to SAS's ability to click attack all weekend, though. Respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Terrible idea....refilling a stamina bar after 3 hits turns pvp into just another goldfest while the (individual) prizes now go to those who want to put in the work and don't have to blow through 10 vaults of gold to do it.
    tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap ............... that sort of work you mean?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So silly. So silly.
    SAS wins the PVP events because they are based on individuals' efforts and the results aggregated by syndicate. They are not a group event.
    SAS also wins PVP because players go into other SAS groups and basically rob each other all weekend -- that's some scary fighting alright!
    SAS ran from FC all weekend. It was evident from the very first match. Again SAS used their affiliates to coordinate so they didn't have to fight real syndicates. It's a sham like Montebore. I meant Montebore. Darn that autocorrect.

SAS is clever and the rules allow this type of self-dealing. So kudos to them. But for those not in touch with the issues, if you care, don't believe Montebore for a moment. FC has beaten SAS in every group battle and will continue to do so. SAS is likely to continue to prosper in events that are based on individuals' scores and that allow self-dealing. The SAS lineup are experts at anything having to do with self-manipulation ( if you know what I mean -- lol).

Post Count
    I stand by my word.. I will quit.. 4 ever.... as fight club said apparently we w neverbeat them at battle they will never beat us at pvp.. althoughit would be nice to have it scheduled by gree.. my luck they will drop it on Thanksgiving or Christmas and then they can have it for that matter cause no silly game is more important than spending time with rl loved ones family and friends..
    Sounds like a loser.
    Lose once quit
    Cry cry baby

Post Count
    Just a challenge and I implore fightclub 2 do the same.. if there so confident and cocky wager your game if sas ever beats u in war.. and dipstick I have to say I agree with you.. I must be going crazy lmao
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator