Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

Banned
    Post Count

Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

We are looking for you. We know you aren't what you once were with the loss of some of your best, but you're still our best competition and we really wanted to kick some of those remarkably whitened and manicured teeth in.

We all have the cars now so the streaks are over. But I don't think it's very sporting to duck us as you have been.

Post Count
    Molly Maguires have been wondering the same thing. We've beaten the rest, now we want the "so-called" best.

Sounds to me like they are scared of actual competition.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    MAN THIS NEW CAR IS SWEET ...

FC WE WILL BE DECLARING A BATTLE IN EXACTLY 2:43 min

MAN UP COME MEET US OUT THERE IN THE BATTLE FIELD

Banned
    Post Count
    popcorn.gif

Banned
    Post Count
    I do love this sweet new ride.

Post Count
    Hate 2 say it but I can only assume they must have been scared. .
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Post Count
    I wish we only had 1 team to duck.....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    We are looking for you. We know you aren't what you once were with the loss of some of your best, but you're still our best competition and we really wanted to kick some of those remarkably whitened and manicured teeth in.

We all have the cars now so the streaks are over. But I don't think it's very sporting to duck us as you have been.
    It takes a while to settle into sas and become a liar... We all know the truth you quake in your boots if you see us.. Watching if we move then you press... How impressive.
    What surprises me is how some good people in sas join you guys, seems they would rather sell their soul than come 3rd.
    They know who thee are
    Congrats on the car, you played it well to avoid us.

It would have been good of gree to manually match us, we even sent tickets to ask them to do this...oh well.........
    Last edited by Trev; 10-07-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Trev;1018100Watching if we move then you press... How impressive.[/QUOTE]

Can you be sure someone in FC wasn't providing them the information of when you were fighting?
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    we even sent tickets to ask them to do this...oh well.........
    It's a shame Gree didn't allow you to dictate the game I suppose.

Post Count
    It takes a while to settle into sas and become a liar... We all know the truth you quake in your boots if you see us.. Watching if we move then you press... How impressive.
    What surprises me is how some good people in sas join you guys, seems they would rather sell their soul than come 3rd.
    They know who thee are

It would have been good of gree to manually match us, we even sent tickets to ask them to do this...oh well.........
    OMG. You guys actually sent tickets in to GREE to match with SAS. Do you guys know no bounds?! That's probably the most whiny, immature thing i've ever heard. Do you think we should be able to send in tickets to match with whatever syndicate we want. I'm shocked that FC would actually attempt to do something so underhanded. The level of arrogance shocks me!

Edit: Looks like YOU sold your soul to come in first!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    lol there's a big refresh button in the leaderboard section. make a note of the score, hit refresh. if the score changed, obviously, FC is in battle with someone .. do u really need a spy to do this kind of job? come on ...

Banned
    Post Count
    They know who thee are

Sorry Trev, but the facts speak for themselves: We didn't face you once. Clearly, you were ducking us all weekend.

You may find it odd that people would prefer to join SAS or RG than FC, but to SAS and I assume most RG members, joining FC is basically giving up on the game. Because you are the game. And I can't imagine anything more boring or miserable than being one of your indentured servants.

What I find surprising is how many people choose to stay on FC, even while privately trashing FC for being so boring, or so business like, or so exclusionary for members who aren't in the officers/inner circle/what have you. I would make an exception for maybe three of the #1 prizes we've seen, but outside of those, I just don't see the point.

That said, there are a number of FC members I am quite fond of. They know who they are. And if they ever want a change of scenery, some fun, some excitement and a cohesive group that isn't afraid to get a little dirt and blood under their fingernails, they certainly know how to find me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

Liars and cheats from start to end...always wannabes but never will be #1. Maybe you should adopt as your syndicate motto.

Through a combination of spying and sheer luck SAS managed to avoid being matched with FC. Once GREE hopefully irons out the kinks in the matching algorithm for next time then we'll be able to crush you - like we always hve done 100% of the time in the past.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stlgorilla314 View Post
    it's a shame gree didn't allow you to dictate the game i suppose.

what fc call the shots in cc??

Unheard of not like they have any say in what happens in cc???

Fc ---they are solid team for sure but i dont wear boots so no shaking sorry im an assassin we wear cool black shoes they fit real real good ..kinda like a sneaker ...

See you nesxt battle ....im excited ill drive my new car is sweeet....