Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    It takes a while to settle into sas and become a liar... We all know the truth you quake in your boots if you see us.. Watching if we move then you press... How impressive.
    What surprises me is how some good people in sas join you guys, seems they would rather sell their soul than come 3rd.
    They know who thee are
    Congrats on the car, you played it well to avoid us.

It would have been good of gree to manually match us, we even sent tickets to ask them to do this...oh well.........
    Oh sorry it's quake in my boots -------again I wear cool assassin shoes nice black real quiet when I walk so no quaking here ...see you soon ....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Liars and cheats from start to end...always wannabes but never will be #1. Maybe you should adopt as your syndicate motto.

Through a combination of spying and sheer luck SAS managed to avoid being matched with FC. Once GREE hopefully irons out the kinks in the matching algorithm for next time then we'll be able to crush you - like we always hve done 100% of the time in the past.
    You talk so loud and say so little. Now the name calling. Liars and cheats, are we? Would you really like me to share the extensive and quite verifiable proof of lying, hacking, glitching, and cheating within Fight Club's current and former members? Or would you like me to leave that rather volatile can of worms unopened at the present time?

I have a proposal: Why don't we both choose to take the high road. We congratulate you on your first place finish and meeting all of the goals, and we will enjoy the satisfaction of our finish as well.

Sound good?

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    You talk so loud and say so little. Now the name calling. Liars and cheats, are we? Would you really like me to share the extensive and quite verifiable proof of lying, hacking, glitching, and cheating within Fight Club's current and former members? Or would you like me to leave that rather volatile can of worms unopened at the present time?

I have a proposal: Why don't we both choose to take the high road. We congratulate you on your first place finish and meeting all of the goals, and we will enjoy the satisfaction of our finish as well.

Sound good?

Damn dude, you will never change, wont you? Why are you and SAS always bringing up drama to the game and forum? The fact is that everytime time FC sees SAS in battle, FC always comes in top. The truth is that you guys managed to get around FC all weekend (so i guess thats one thing you guys do well). We would've loved to see you in battle, but of course, you guys are cowards and didnt want to get matched up with us. Stop the lies man, GROW UP!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    This was my first battle in crime city. I am leader of SUP in MW. I fought with SAS, though my time this weekend was very limited. I never saw any mention of trying to avoid FC at anytime, and monitored the chat to see what we were doing,as opposed to being active, until towards the end. I don't think most of the members even had a clue who I was. We always chastised the second place faction for hiding from us during the events. We would have preferred head to head matchups, and that's pretty much what I saw over the weekend from SAS. They did not seem to be concerned about blowing out the spending for the extra prizes that first gives over second, more that they wanted to play head to head to see what the outcome would be. It was obvious from the movements that SAS was indeed being avoided. If FC had been willing for a heads up match, it would have been super easy to accomplish. Here's an easy way to accomplish this. Agree to a heads up, then purposely attempt a match up. Any time someone would care for a heads up match with sUP1 in mw, please let me know.lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This thread reminds me of the Grinch listening down from the mountain and trying to comprehend the singing and rejoicing coming from Whoville.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

Damn dude, you will never change, wont you? Why are you and SAS always bringing up drama to the game and forum? The fact is that everytime time FC sees SAS in battle, FC always comes in top. The truth is that you guys managed to get around FC all weekend (so i guess thats one thing you guys do well). We would've loved to see you in battle, but of course, you guys are cowards and didnt want to get matched up with us. Stop the lies man, GROW UP!

So I guess that's a no to the high road, then? I thought you were with Rogues anyway. But to be honest I was drunk most of the weekend.

Post Count

Sound good?
    Say what you want - just remember that it was you that started this irrelevant thread in the first place making pointless accusations that we tried to avoid you. Post a single shred of evidence to back up what you say...of course you can't. You and I both know, that FC have whipped your sorry behinds time and time again - we were only denied the opportunity this time due to primarily your own cowardice and secondarily to GREE not matching us manually when there were several opportunities to do so.

Throughout this battle you have waited every single battle for our numbers to move before declaring yourselves, hence why you were second to us in getting the top prize - at least you're consistent in that respect.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Is trev the same one in the fight club vs Indians video I saw. That was hilarious.

Post Count
    You could call SAS pansies, but they've always taken the high road when it comes to not letting in cash hackers, time travelers, account hackers, and other nefarious folk.

Someone even went so far as to bet their account on their sterling reputation! They must have superior truthiness!

SAS - the choir boys of CC.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You could call SAS pansies, but they've always taken the high road when it comes to not letting in cash hackers, time travelers, account hackers, and other nefarious folk.

Someone even went so far as to bet their account on their sterling reputation! They must have superior truthiness!

SAS - the choir boys of CC.
    But hacking former members accounts that's OK?
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    ALLEGEDLY. Pics of them openly discussing / bragging about it or it never happened.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    So I am confused who is avoiding who? I want some sherbet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    So I am confused who is avoiding who? I want some sherbet.
    FC has never lost a fight. Cannot count the number of times SAS has been defeated. Sometimes 3 or 4 times per war. Last war we only faced each other once and SAS lost. So who do you think is avoiding who?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    No one's account was ever hacked.

Post Count
    No one's account was ever hacked.
    The opinions differ I would say...