Can't get in a top 10 or top 50 guild but are serious about winning? - Apply here

The Red Phoenix is an active and growing guild that is in it for the long haul. We have recently gained several new and strong members. Our recent guild war standings were 196 / 264, and we're aiming for top 100 now.

We have members from all over the globe, so we battle 24/7. Now that free gems are back, we look for opportune moments to use them in wars. Some of us buy them, some of us don't. We're mature players that also have real lives, and are serious about winning. If this sounds like you, join us. We use LINE messanger to communicate.

Guild stats:
    Level: 34
    Bonuses: 6% all
    Promotions are based on activity and weighted towards guild war performance. There are always 3 floating HC spots for 1. Weekly gold trib; 2. Guild quest completion; 3. Levels gained. I keep and update weekly stats, and I'm happy to make you your own RP banner

Application: PM me, or add me on LINE
    In-game name: XXXXX
    Level: XXXXX
    Referral code: XXXXX
    Amount/level Training fields: XXXXX
    Strongest armor sets: XXXXX
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: XXXXX
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Only 2 days before the next guild war. Not satisfied with where you think your guild will land? Come join an active, helpful and friendly guild over at The Red Phoenix
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.