Adding bonus to heroic raid boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adding bonus to heroic raid boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Adding bonus to heroic raid boss

Please consider adding a bonus to the heroic raid boss prize! This is very important if you want people to spend their gems. For the precious raid bosses we would help them finish and spend more gems but without a bonus it's not worth it! We spend lots of gems to make sure all our guilds get the heroic finished but not this time. Please add a bonus before it's too late!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My guild has decided to wait and see if they add a modifier as to finish the last few stages of the event will require a hell of alot of money and even a 68k unit is not worth the price that Gree have put on getting it

I am sure there are a lot of guilds that are getting close to the end and are waiting to see if the reward is improved to gauge if it is worth the small fortune required to finish the raid boss event

The rewards for the heroic portion of the raid boss event are very average compared to the cost, which is why most players expect the reward for finishing the event to make up for it.

Saying that i am happy if they don't improve the final reward because then i wont have to spend more money on gems and neither will the rest of my guild and i am sure we are not the only guild to feel this way

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway Frank View Post
    My guild has decided to wait and see if they add a modifier as to finish the last few stages of the event will require a hell of alot of money and even a 68k unit is not worth the price that Gree have put on getting it

I am sure there are a lot of guilds that are getting close to the end and are waiting to see if the reward is improved to gauge if it is worth the small fortune required to finish the raid boss event

The rewards for the heroic portion of the raid boss event are very average compared to the cost, which is why most players expect the reward for finishing the event to make up for it.

Saying that i am happy if they don't improve the final reward because then i wont have to spend more money on gems and neither will the rest of my guild and i am sure we are not the only guild to feel this way
    Couldn't agree more, the heroic portion of this event is way more difficult/expensive than last time. Our guild decided to stop at 25/33, not worth it, we would have to spend $100s to finish it. This time, level 90 and 95 bosses are way stronger.

In the beginning, ive always thought/believed gems as a way to finish things quicker. Now they have made almost everything, heavily gem orientated. No gems, you cant finish.
    Personally, even if they add a modifier, i still think its not worth the money. It always put a smile on my face to read all these posts that say otherwise

Banned
    Post Count
    This is absurd! GREE should NEVER change prizes, and should really NEVER change them in the middle of an event. The prizes have already become to high as it is... and now people just expect it. The stat inflation is throwing the game into a tail spin. Look at all of the great players that have just retired... Higher stats & boosts did not cause top players to pay more, but leave the game instead. I truly love you dearly Bloodlust, but I am sorry I just don't agree with you on this one...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    This is absurd! GREE should NEVER change prizes, and should really NEVER change them in the middle of an event. The prizes have already become to high as it is... and now people just expect it. The stat inflation is throwing the game into a tail spin. Look at all of the great players that have just retired... Higher stats & boosts did not cause top players to pay more, but leave the game instead. ...
    ^^^^^ x10 ^^^^^

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thanks Rastlin it's ok if we disagree, I still think you're great! My opinion is that because They had a modifier last time so they should have one this time too. I'm just saying they are losing money since so many guild have decided it's not worth finishing without one. Once they added it last time lots more guilds decided to finish it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the consensus should be for Gree to confirm if modifier will be added. Either way it helps players decide whether to proceed. This is better than adding it later, without informing the group in advance, if at all.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I believe most top 10 guilds n some co-op guild still will finish it even with NO modifiers.
    Lets see . Aha i see FUN n RK had finish it...
    Last edited by Bohemian; 10-07-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree. Lol
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, Come on SB. U dont want to get to far behind them. Also all others guild is same, hahahaha..
    Fool chain reaction, HAHAHA

Post Count

Regardless of whether there should be a multiplier added or not. What should not happen is a change to the unit 3/4 through the event. That is far worse, as guilds have run the numbers already and made decisions on whether it is worth it to them or not to go for it.

You should not move the goal posts after the event has started....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agreed, it shouldn't be changed part way through the event, but we all know that if gem spending is low GREE will announce some kind of "typo error" again and add it in to boost final day spends.

I also agree that a prize is what it is, what it starts as, is what it should end as. That being said, GREE have really got themselves to blame as they have set a precedent with previous bosses. Generally, it is deemed (in life) to be acceptable to make things harder, if the reward at the end is worth it. However to effectively maintain the exceptional difficulty of this event compared to the last, but significantly diminish the reward by not adding an equivalent bonus.

Personally I agree, it's not worth spending the gems on, so don't. But if this becomes a pattern of increasing and decreasing rewards it will lead to more bad things for the game.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A bonus will be added. Can a FUN member chime in and let us know what they requested?

As someone else on here pointed out and is obvious - by not adding the bonus initially, Gree can make more money based on the diminished time-frame to finish. Just like LTQs with 'incorrect XP'.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty mackenzie View Post
    Thanks Rastlin it's ok if we disagree, I still think you're great! My opinion is that because They had a modifier last time so they should have one this time too. I'm just saying they are losing money since so many guild have decided it's not worth finishing without one. Once they added it last time lots more guilds decided to finish it.
    Who cares if they arent making as much money as last time. (To claim they are LOSING money is just ridiculous since thier overhead is probably paid for with a single FUN members purchase.)

Totally agree with Rastlin...to change the prize in the middle of an event is just stupid. You know what the final prize is...go for it...dont go for it...thats your choice. My guild will be going for it, so thx for making my character stronger than urs, anyone who doesnt.