Adding bonus to heroic raid boss - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adding bonus to heroic raid boss

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So why have a bonus on the first raid boss from the get go, then proceed to amp up the difficulty on subsequent raid bosses and not have accompanying bonuses?

Oh and ticket request #991590 if you want to help me out with not receiving the final raid boss prize when my guild finished.
    Last edited by Euchred; 10-07-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yes, and we got a whole lot of understandable hate for it. We're not changing it this late in the event because when we do that, it pisses people off.
    Thank you CJ54!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Guess not enough of FUN complained. No one else is plugged straight into Gree.

How many now won't finish heroic, as there's no bonus? Gree obviously needs this statistic, as they can neither plan ahead using past events as an outlier, nor afford the services of an amateur Fortune Teller. Or someone to actually read their own forums.

Just saying...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll get a lot of hate for it, but I for one am quite happy they will not be adding a bonus; this is NOT because my guild isn't getting it! If Gree can finally stick with something, and not keep changing rewards and events midway from now on, then we will know exactly what were getting into from the get go, from now on. Peace of mind for the rest of our gameplay, is much better for the game than some players missing out on a great unit.

Sorry to anyone that was expecting a change, and went for it, but won't it be better for the game, and us in the long run, if we can actually start trusting Gree???

Thank you CJ!
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post

Sorry to anyone that was expecting a change, and went for it, but won't it be better for the game, and us in the long run, if we can actually start trusting Gree???

Thank you CJ!
    I agree, and I am someone still going for the unit (on 32/33). So would the boost have helped me? Sure. However, would I rather GREE stick with the prizes they post and not let people change them? Yes!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    I'll get a lot of hate for it, but I for one am quite happy they will not be adding a bonus; this is NOT because my guild isn't getting it! If Gree can finally stick with something, and not keep changing rewards and events midway from now on, then we will know exactly what were getting into from the get go, from now on. Peace of mind for the rest of our gameplay, is much better for the game than some players missing out on a great unit.

Thank you CJ!
    +1 like. Although I don't trust Gree, this is a step forward in honoring the initial reward offered.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yes, and we got a whole lot of understandable hate for it. We're not changing it this late in the event because when we do that, it pisses people off.
    Well done CJ!

It's good to see that you stick with the rewards how they are.
    Guilds who want to finish the quests will do it anyway

Everybody knew from the start what the rewards are, therefore there is totally no reason to complain now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There still valid reasons for complaint. (A) Gree has not been consistent and (B) Given (A), clarification should have been released earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta V View Post
    Well done CJ!

It's good to see that you stick with the rewards how they are.
    Guilds who want to finish the quests will do it anyway

Everybody knew from the start what the rewards are, therefore there is totally no reason to complain now.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    There still valid reasons for complaint. (A) Gree has not been consistent and (B) Given (A), clarification should have been released earlier.
    (B) Yes, they should have given the clarification earlier. (A) Hopefully they will be consistent from now of on.

Still My opinion is, when GREE show reward units from the start, they must stick with it! changing prices during a quest/event is simply not ok. players have the option, go for the rewards or sit the quest/event out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    (A) Well that is a great reason... NOT! Thank goodness they finally are, and it has to start somewhere. And now is that somewhere! ABOUT TIME GREE!

(B) When they give a screen splash of the prize? How much clearer than that do you need? You hoped they will add a boost, but they don't so reason to complain? Come on man...
    Last edited by Rastlin; 10-07-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hmmm, let me see. Consistency, they have to start somewhere, now is that somewhere ... wait and see but you would have to admit they have not been consistent so why is this not a valid complaint at this point?

Hmmm, splash screen, how much clearer can this get, come on man? There was a splash screen in the earlier event, it was changed, if memory serves me right. Consistency aside, there have been queries raised in the forum. In my view, Gree has probably not decided earlier whether bonus will be added and has only very recently made a decision. So, they did not provide clarity in a timely fashion. Is this not right?

There you have it. I hope the explanations provided do not enhance what I think is your sense of exasperation at the lack of logic (or perhaps outright plain stupidity) of my earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    (A) Well that is a great reason... NOT! Thank goodness they finally are, and it has to start somewhere. And now is that somewhere! ABOUT TIME GREE!

(B) When they give a screen splash of the prize? How much clearer than that do you need? You hoped they will add a boost, but they don't so reason to complain? Come on man...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    Always lies and too late responses... Dont take it personally, but as gree employee you adhere the values off your company and that's lies, bad communication all in order to optimize profits.

Shame... The event is hard as previous one and you reduced the prize with 50% ... Do you really think nevt raid boss my guild will finish it again? We will NOT... Another 'top' guild as had enough off your (gree) bollocks. Yes... This hurts you in the only spot where you dont want players to hurt you.
    Something tells me that you will participate in the next raid boss event and your guild will complete it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Always lies and too late responses... Dont take it personally, but as gree employee you adhere the values off your company and that's lies, bad communication all in order to optimize profits.

Shame... The event is hard as previous one and you reduced the prize with 50% ... Do you really think nevt raid boss my guild will finish it again? We will NOT... Another 'top' guild as had enough off your (gree) bollocks. Yes... This hurts you in the only spot where you dont want players to hurt you.
    Total reward value is reduced with at least 70%, not mentioning the bonus multiplier.
    Who cares about the honor rewards? If GREE would inform us in advance for what we could use that, it would help.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta V View Post
    Total reward value is reduced with at least 70%, not mentioning the bonus multiplier.
    Who cares about the honor rewards? If GREE would inform us in advance for what we could use that, it would help.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do you really think next raid boss my guild will finish it again? We will NOT...
    If you like the prize yes of course you will. Sorry you don't like this one. I like it, so I am going for it.

Thank you GREE for finally trying to level things out. You will finally get different/new people going for prizes knowing that others "think it is beneath them" and won't. If everyone ALWAYS goes for the same prizes we all stay the same, nothing changes, and there is no point to the game.