Tired to play Crime City or just want to try a nee game, join us in Dragon realms!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tired to play Crime City or just want to try a nee game, join us in Dragon realms!

Post Count

Tired to play Crime City or just want to try a nee game, join us in Dragon realms!

Hey All,

If you feel tired to play CC or you simply want to try a new game, come and join the Harbringers of Doom in Dragon Realms. This is a great game! We are already a strong guild (32 members) and will get even stronger with you. If you are active, you will love it! Only active players remain in the guild. Everyone is accepted so do not hesiate to give it a try! Come and have fun with us!
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

Post Count
    get this bull**** topic out of here. Crime City is better than your unicorn panda fantasy game.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Why getting so excited? Lol! I play many games and this is only an invite! lol!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Calindra View Post
    Why getting so excited? Lol! I play many games and this is only an invite! lol!
    1) Let me get this straight, you're inviting people who have never played your game to join your guild? Sounds reasonable.
    2) This is a "Crime City" recruitment sub-forum created specifically for cc players & you're recruiting them to play another game.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    1) Let me get this straight, you're inviting people who have never played your game to join your guild? Sounds reasonable.
    2) This is a "Crime City" recruitment sub-forum created specifically for cc players & you're recruiting them to play another game.
    I just tried since i have my buddies in my guild also playing CC. If people want to play both games, even better! This is another game designed by Gree. It has a lot of potential.