The Real Reason Big Money Retired - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Real Reason Big Money Retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    My issue with big money is the attention he is seeking with his retirement and his sexual innuendo all over my walls...

also i didn't start the thread...
    Yeah, sure you didn't start the thread. Your issue is that I was seeking attention with my quitting thread? Which is why I hadn't posted here since then until you begged me to do so in this topic? I already addressed this exact issue in my first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    First things first, for as long as I have been on the forums, I have been as helpful as possible to 99% of its members. Even in my quitting topic, my goal was not to garner sympathy, but to hopefully use the influence I've built from the forums to sway the game into a positive direction. I personally am no longer going to bother keeping up with the spending race, because I truly believe stat inflation is out of control, and it's abundantly clear that GREE wants to make your stats as irrelevant as soon as you stop spending. There's no denying that.

But you're going to claim I'm the one seeking attention, really? What were you hoping to accomplish with this topic? Were you hoping to "sully my good name," because I don't "deserve the respect of the forum"-- long after I've already left? Are you serious? And you felt that you needed to be the one to address this topic? Why thank you, iteachem, you have clearly done the public a great service.

And sorry about hurting your feelings with my "sexual innuendo" on your wall, LOL. I can see my mean posts have caused you great distress. You've already adequately addressed that issue by reporting the big meanie BigMoney to Support, as you've already repeated numerous times. This topic was nothing more but yet another grab at attention. Congrats, iteachem, you've earned it.

Post Count
    And sorry about hurting your feelings with my "sexual innuendo" on your wall, LOL. I can see my mean posts have caused you great distress. You've already adequately addressed that issue by reporting the big meanie BigMoney to Support, as you've already repeated numerous times. This topic was nothing more but yet another grab at attention. Congrats, iteachem, you've earned it.
    your posts don't cause me any stress whatsoever. I do have a problem with how you justify your posts though. See racism and homophobia are a problem in this country and if you want to justify your ignorance and arrogant comments go ahead.
    retired

Post Count
    Itouchem, you are digging yourself a hole buddy.

Big Money earned respect through selfless, helpful posts to the CC community, unlike yourself and the Indians. Those you are referring to as "worshiping" BM are expressing a little appreciation for the time and effort a fellow player went to for absolutely no self-benefit or alterior motive. The fact you cannot see that says enough about yourself in my opinion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus... View Post
    Itouchem, you are digging yourself a hole buddy.

Big Money earned respect through selfless, helpful posts to the CC community, unlike yourself and the Indians. Those you are referring to as "worshiping" BM are expressing a little appreciation for the time and effort a fellow player went to for absolutely no self-benefit or alterior motive. The fact you cannot see that says enough about yourself in my opinion.
    Don't really care about digging a hole. More interested in letting you know the kinda bigot you all worship on here
    retired

Post Count
    Lock the thread
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Don't really care about digging a hole. More interested in letting you know the kinda bigot you all worship on here
    Breaking News: Hating iteachem makes you a "bigot."

Again, props on the service you have provided the forum, iteachem.

Post Count
    Breaking News: Hating iteachem makes you a "bigot."

Again, props on the service you have provided the forum, iteachem.
    Nope not hating me.. its use of homophobic rants on my wall that I have issue with. Plain and simple you are vile evil creature who justifies the use of sexual innuendo and homosexual comments in the course of a game. You have implied raping me anally, implied that I "touch" people which is clearly a slam on what I do as a profession, and implied that I am a female and I am your whore.

You are a vile reprehensible individual

You need knocked off of your high and mighty position and I feel that the forum needs to know the character of those they worship

Other people in game have done similar (including some in Indian Nation) but few try to portray themselves as you do.
    Last edited by iteachem; 10-06-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    retired

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count

Hey iteachem, maybe you should shut the **** up. Just let it go. Stop the hate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

Hey iteachem, maybe you should shut the **** up. Just let it go. Stop the hate.

Where or where is the hate? LMAO.. So you ride the bigot express also? You are honestly okay with the kinda stuff he posts? Honestly I feel sorry for him based on his fear of people that might be different then him. I am married and have four kids but some of my students are gay and I will be damned if I won't call out a homophic ignorant ass hole

Anyway off to watch the broncos..Have a great time with your Big Money worship..
    Last edited by iteachem; 10-06-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    retired

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Uh oh, looks like I hurt some Indians' feelings.

Let's get a few things straight, since I'm not a fan of iteachem perpetually (and purposefully) misquoting me.

First things first, for as long as I have been on the forums, I have been as helpful as possible to 99% of its members. Even in my quitting topic, my goal was not to garner sympathy, but to hopefully use the influence I've built from the forums to sway the game into a positive direction. I personally am no longer going to bother keeping up with the spending race, because I truly believe stat inflation is out of control, and it's abundantly clear that GREE wants to make your stats as irrelevant as soon as you stop spending. There's no denying that.

I do find it amusing though, that the Indians are accusing me of being scared of the tank. Is that why I've found so many of your members below 500 mafia? I originally intended to drop a ton of mafia, change my name to something nondescript, and uninstall the game. However, after dropping a ton of mafia, I refreshed the Rivals List because I had no idea what it would look like below 500 mafia, and lo and behold, there's iteachem. I visit his hood, and since I doubt many people below 500 mafia had the stats to hit/rob iteachem, I just had to check his hood out. Of course, his entire hood was left uncollected (probably because anyone with the stats to hit him has well above 500 mafia), so I just had to clean his hood out. Literally moments later, iteachem rushed here to post about it. Judging by his numerous complaints and whines on my wall (and his original posts in the topic, before he went back and re-edited them), he was quite upset about it. iteachem seems overly concerned with his appearance on this forum (perhaps why he keeps projecting his own issues about how "I need the approval of the forum" here, or yada yada). It's quite clear which of the two of us craves the approval of the CC community. iteachem has deliberately misrepresented quite a few things on the forums here:

• He's lied about why he's hiding with low mafia. It's not to chase others with low mafia, it's quite clear that he's hiding his own account. Judging by his numerous whines and my wall, he's quite upset about being robbed (which is why I have continued to do so, long after I announced that I quit).
    • iteachem goes to great lengths to try to convince others he doesn't care about being robbed. If the fact he has publicly announced he doesn't care about being robbed 100 times isn't enough, consider the fact he publicly told me his 12-hour collection times long after I had already nailed down his collection schedule. Who does he think he's fooling? This is why he originally rushed to my topic about 30 minutes after I lifted $28 million or whatever off his hood. It should come to no surprise to anyone either that this particular topic comes exactly 3 hours after I lifted $34 million of iteachem's hood today.
    • That's also where the "pillow biter" line came from. He wrote on my wall "I posted my collection times on the forum for you", as I said, long after I had already figured out his collection times (not hard when you immediately hit someone back who robs you). I replied, "that's nice, did you bring yourself a pillow to bite on as well?" at his obvious show of subservience. Apparently this makes me a homophobe.
    • I was attacking iteachem so frequently that he decided to bank his cash yesterday. When I mockingly pointed this out to him, he informed me that I was wrong, and that he had in fact donated his on-hand cash to his camper syndicate. I briefly believed this, since it seemed like a reasonable explanation... except for the fact that iteachem is not in Sleepy Teepee (the camper syndicate I'm assuming he's referring to), but in fact is currently in Indian Nation. Perhaps Indian Nation is now a camper syndicate, I don't know. Or perhaps iteachem knows how to leave and rejoin syndicates in the middle of war. Again, it's all about appearances with iteachem. I'm sure he'll try his damnedest to refute this, just as he did when he tried to claim that he dropped to low mafia to hunt other players with low mafia (or whatever his excuse was). Heaven forbid iteachem admit he gets tired of being constantly pounded by players he's pissed off, as his 58,000+ losses at level 232 can attest.
    • As a brief aside, dropping to low mafia with halfway mediocre stats is an excellnt way to avoid attacks and robs on you. I was typically being hit 4-5 times a day at L220ish, almost always from people blind attacking me with awful stats. In the past two weeks since dropping mafia, I've been hit by 2 non-Indians.
    • I did indeed call you the most self-righteous player in the game, but upon reflection, that's not the most apt description of you. While you certainly do have an unearned sense of importance, it's quite obvious that it all stems from your obvious cravings for attention. Hopefully I am satisfying a little bit of this need for you. This topic, and your posts in my "I quit" topic, are surely enough proof of this, but the incident about MT/RG that you're referring to is this: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ze-check-below

What I wrote on your wall was that you deliberately mischaracterized these events (just as you are doing in this topic). In reality, the IP glitch happened to MT, and he immediately sent a ticket about it to GREE, as well as notifying a few other prominent individuals that this glitch had happened to him (because it would obviously make him look a lot more guilty if he didn't report that it had happened to him and if it was someone else that revealed said glitch). The fact that you had a screenshot of the IP glitch (which could have only been provided by either the attacker (MT) or someone that MT shared the picture to, indicates that you most certainly knew the whole story (that MT [i]immediately[i] sent a ticket, since a screenshot of MT's ticket and his response from GREE was most certainly originally included with the original screenshot of MT's IP glitch).

You knew this, which is why your first post in that topic comically pretends to pre-empt that aforementioned fact:

Of course, as if that wasn't an obvious enough intentional mischaracterization of what happened, anyone can simply look at the title. Again, in reality, the 4th place team (Solemn Carnage) was somewhere around 6 million IP behind RG, while MT only scored somewhere in the neighborhood of 600k IP. Solemn Carnage never once challenged RG's grip on third. You, of course, knew both of these facts, but deliberately chose to ignore them in your perpetual search for attention. You got it, of course, because a large number of SAS members hate MT, and were happy to jump on your deliberately false characterization of events.

Again, no. What I did was (tongue-in-cheekly) congratulate you on leading Indian Nation to a Top 25 finish. Yes, I was deliberately needling you, because yes, I did enjoy how butthurt you were behaving on my wall. The fact that you have both reported my posts to you to support, and the fact you gleefully bragged about doing so on my wall (as well as here), shows pretty clearly just how upset you are at the fact I have constantly robbed and attacked you. Provoking such unconscionable levels of butthurt was one of the reasons I got hooked on Crime City in the first place. Had you at any point, stopped feebly trying to retaliate against my attacks and robs, I would have eventually lost the link to your hood (probably fairly quickly, based on the other Indians feebly red/greening my wall), and once I was sure you had lost the link to me, I would have finished dropping the rest of my mafia and changed my name (permanently). Check my original topic:

You can ask bald zeemer (although he appears to be banned), I told him a few days ago that I intended to change my name to "Alex, " which is about as anonymous as possible. What I didn't mention, of course, was how I intended to do that. It of course comes to no surprise that you are upset at my current choice of name, such that you felt the need to report me to support. How can you possibly claim any sort of moral victory, or claim that you don't "care" at all about my robs/attacks/posts to you when you did the juvenile equivalent of "tattling to Mommy"?

Just to briefly address the OP, since I'm not sure which Indian you are. No, my quitting has nothing to do with the shark tank, my stats, etc. My stats are no longer as dominant without the recent 100-boss event and mega-LTQ, but they are at the very least decent. They're certainly better than iteachem's and the other Indians who've been trying their damnedest to red/green me. If I truly cared about robs/attacks (and for the record, I can't remember the last time I was robbed outside of a PvP event-- I set timers for literally all of my 6/12/18/24/48 hours, and more recently the 20/26 hours buildings as well. The one time I was robbed in recent history was the day I had decided to quit, at which point I did not collect any of my buildings, and consequently all of them were robbed when I logged on to start deleting them. One of the two robbers that day, Xenoke, is an Indian I believe. He robbed me of $10mil. Despite the fact he only owned two buildings-- the circus tent and a level 7 gem store-- I still managed to rob his gem store a few hours later, for $11.2mil).

If I truly cared about losing fights/robs, I probably wouldn't have spent the past week or so obliterating iteachem and his Indian buddies, since I'm well-aware that those Top 25-level Indians most certainly have much stronger friends, now likely in SAS, who could easily destroy me. But as I already said to you, there's is literally nothing you could do to me-- do you think I care if I get banned from the forums, muted, banned from the game, or anything? No, I literally could not care less. GREE would be doing me a favor by doing so.

Hopefully this unnecessarily long post to you acknowledging of your existence can at least briefly satiate your desire to be the center of attention. It should be abundantly clear which of the two of us has an unnatural desire to be the center of attention. I'm glad I could assist you in briefly making you ever-so-slightly relevant to the forums again, but updating the forums on my "quitting the game" status. You can also take solace in the fact that you're the sole reason CC is not yet uninstalled from my phone: because I delight in the massive amounts of butthurt you post (and continue to post) on my wall after each rob, and each attack. I will again conclude how delicious the irony is that someone once proud of his reputation as the biggest bully in the game has himself been bullied so hard that he needed to cry to support about it. You're welcome.

tl;dr iteachem is a self-aggrandizing punk, and I probably shouldn't have given him the attention he craves in this topic-- the tears on my wall were enough to amuse me. As one final jab, iteachem, if you're truly a teacher in the US, you probably don't want to play the "my real life is better than yours" card with me. Just sayin'.
    When a dude posts a reply like this....like 30 pages long, he obviously has nothing else than the game in his life. I was almost enjoying the peace around here until this thread was created

Post Count
    I'm with teach. You went out of your way to start a bunch of drama saying you were quitting in order to make a point. Quit already.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    IBTL. Another sad day in the history of Crime City.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe he just likes writing.

Articulate Author [FwD] J1M H3N50N's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pervbear View Post
    Maybe he just likes writing.
    what would make u think that.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Number 1 is Jim Henson!!

Banned
    Post Count
    The real reason BM quit was because he couldn't handle the spankings we were giving him everyday. Now teach is on here stirring up crap and trying to ruin the decency of our forum. For that, iteachem is on our hitlist.