top Alliance and sister alliances, making things very stale

getting stupid these now, small alliances can't grow, they constantly poach from growing alliances, the top alliances pact with each other, it is getting to the point you getting superalliances that are 200 people, throw in a few pacts no one has any chance of playing the game fully or to enjoy the game because of it.
    I logged on 18 today, and 3 of our members are gone, and anthoer neighbour has gone to one. it is turning into a plague.
    we also do not have a system where we can actually make alliances they are sort of verbal, no colour changed boarders, so it is possible to hit by mistake.
    perhaps sort out a sytem for this.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    getting stupid these now, small alliances can't grow, they constantly poach from growing alliances, the top alliances pact with each other, it is getting to the point you getting superalliances that are 200 people, throw in a few pacts no one has any chance of playing the game fully or to enjoy the game because of it.
    I logged on 18 today, and 3 of our members are gone, and anthoer neighbour has gone to one. it is turning into a plague.
    we also do not have a system where we can actually make alliances they are sort of verbal, no colour changed boarders, so it is possible to hit by mistake.
    perhaps sort out a sytem for this.
    That is the game tho.

You complain a lot...read the forum. You will see everything you have complained about has already been mentioned.

It won't be fixed.

Bide your time. W9 has now got interesting. We stuck with our alliance, believed in ourselves, and have always held our own even at the height of XXX's power. I think we have by far the best team spirit perhaps because we have always had to fight as an alliance of 50 against a super-alliance of 200. Well, they have now gone into meltdown, splintered into separate groups and we just won our first event :-)
    Not gloating, just saying it can be done!
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

All of the worlds have sister alliance meltdowns... World 4 has had about 5 meltdowns.

My sense is that these alliances are in a state of flux and only meta stable. In W13, three of the top 4 alliances (War Dogz, SAW, and KoNE) had a non-aggression pact (two of those had feeder alliances, and the third had two lower level sister alliances). But relations started fraying between them and eventually KoNE and SAW cancelled their non-aggression pact. WD, being more closely allied with SAW than KoNE eventually was drawn into the fight on the eve of the alliance war (one of the top players also was determined to start a war), and last week end's alliance war saw a huge fight among the top four alliances with War Dogz and SAW against KoNE and the fourth top alliance (Organized Threat), who always hated WD anyways helping KoNE out.

The results saw a big shift in the leaderboard, with KoNE taking the event and displacing the War Dogz as the top alliance on the world.

It is not entirely clear where the world will go from here, which is part of the fun.

I used to play world 8, but left a long time ago. I visit from time to time, and the leaderboard looks nothing like what it did when I was playing.

JM