2Billion BattlePoint retirement

Well I finally did it pass 2billion bp and its about time I leave this game also.

Nothing left really to do in this game no more real challenges to take on.

Might post some tips and combo mix for attacks and capping 38 soon

The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Gratz on 2 bil. When my buddy hit 2 bil he asked gree to reward our alliance for all the work he put in. A couple days later we all received 5 platinum war recruits. Don't know if it was connected to the email he sent them, but it was cool anyway. Maybe if you contact them they will do the same...

That would be good. Which world do you play ?
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

World 10. He sent gree a nice email asking that they reward our alliance and our sister alliance and everyone in both alliances got rewards. We don't know for sure that his email had anything to do with the rewards, but the day after he sent the email we all got 5 platinum recruits and 4 elite recruits, as if we all had just won a player event or something.

from your screenshot, I can see rank2, rank3, rank4 guys already retired. lol

lots of ppl left this game in my world too. in the leaderboard, you can easily find those dead accounts

Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    from your screenshot, I can see rank2, rank3, rank4 guys already retired. lol

lots of ppl left this game in my world too. in the leaderboard, you can easily find those dead accounts
    Rank 2,3,4 are all cheaters who attack own alliance to score bp and the other with alt account to farm bp
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by Medi View Post
    World 10. He sent gree a nice email asking that they reward our alliance and our sister alliance and everyone in both alliances got rewards. We don't know for sure that his email had anything to do with the rewards, but the day after he sent the email we all got 5 platinum recruits and 4 elite recruits, as if we all had just won a player event or something.
    Can u post ss of leaderboard in w10 so I can see wat goes on in that world
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Congrats on your success! and thanks for the upcoming tips. Best wishes from W6
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Medi View Post
    Gratz on 2 bil. When my buddy hit 2 bil he asked gree to reward our alliance for all the work he put in. A couple days later we all received 5 platinum war recruits. Don't know if it was connected to the email he sent them, but it was cool anyway. Maybe if you contact them they will do the same...
    This information is not correct.

While an impressive achievement, we have not credited any players with rewards for reaching a certain number of Battle Points.

The interest our players have in such a reward has been passed along to the developers but we have not given any awards so far and any reports otherwise are not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    This information is not correct.

While an impressive achievement, we have not credited any players with rewards for reaching a certain number of Battle Points.

The interest our players have in such a reward has been passed along to the developers but we have not given any awards so far and any reports otherwise are not accurate.
    How bout u work on adding some continuity to the worlds? Maybe 200 people still really actively play on mine. Level 14s get attacked by 36 and their playing experience is instantly ruined.

Instead of making "less ap for hits to players lower than 5 levels", you make it hits DO NOT REGISTER or do damage to players lower than 5 levels?

This is coming from a level 40.

This game is getting boring. The best alliance on the server has one member of their group slaughter my entire alliance. And I myself can slaughter an entire alliance below mine. It's getting pointless. To big of a gap between groups, and no fresh blood to make things interesting. I'm tired to seeing graveyard bases all around my hq, and fighting the same 5 people everyday.

Stop opening new worlds. Merge/consolidate them. And if u want to keep more worlds going, let people take their gold with them.

Just do SOMETHING

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    How bout u work on adding some continuity to the worlds? Maybe 200 people still really actively play on mine. Level 14s get attacked by 36 and their playing experience is instantly ruined.

Instead of making "less ap for hits to players lower than 5 levels", you make it hits DO NOT REGISTER or do damage to players lower than 5 levels?

This is coming from a level 40.

This game is getting boring. The best alliance on the server has one member of their group slaughter my entire alliance. And I myself can slaughter an entire alliance below mine. It's getting pointless. To big of a gap between groups, and no fresh blood to make things interesting. I'm tired to seeing graveyard bases all around my hq, and fighting the same 5 people everyday.

Stop opening new worlds. Merge/consolidate them. And if u want to keep more worlds going, let people take their gold with them.

Just do SOMETHING
    Indeed u got it right.
    In world 7 around 200 really good and active player
    400 max with those new ones
    around my base almost 30 account lvl 2 or a destroied base
    gree could merge servers
    i am not sure if its technically possible
    but I have seen MMORPGs server get merged becasue low playerbase
    Gree merge world 1 w2
    3 w 4
    17 w 18
    and let players from other wolrds fight those best players in this world

oh wait Gree wont do it
    u know why?
    Cuz in every world top best players most the time 90% r the one who buys gold
    and if they merge worlds means those good players will lose battles, maybe they will leave the game or they stop buying gold

Cannot find anyone to hit are also making those gold players to leave. The1nONLY is one of those gold players. lol

New worlds open up. Gold spenders move to to those new worlds. To get ahead you have to do what? Spend gold. Perfect business model really.

World merge definitely seems like a very good idea.

In addition, please take up my idea of a world cup event:
    1. Entry - top alliance/top 50 players following alliance war/individual AP war events
    2. Duration - 48 hours limited time event
    3. Aim: battle for supremacy against players across all 18 world to become the world champion.
    4. What you do - Select one outpost. This outpost and any troops and commanders in that outpost get ported into a random location in a new 'world cup world' for the duration of the tournament or until you lose all your troops in that outpost. At the end of the event your outpost gets returned (minus lost troops) to its original location in your main world.
    4. Tournament - maximise AP score as per usual.

I realise older world players will have some advantages, but it would be a fun event nonetheless. Alternatively, do separate tournaments for worlds 1-9 and 10-18. If you dont want to enter you dont have to.
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost