game freeze Droid - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: game freeze Droid

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got a few in my faction, Droid only all same problems, all tried the same thing. All maps are down, could do with this being sorted
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    Still no response? Cmon gree get it together

Post Count
    I didn't have this issue until installing a data update today. Now I'm stuck a 14/30 prestige... black map, green arrow & force close. Sent HT

DEFENSE LEADER

Post Count
    After 45 minutes the map finally loaded for me. Restarting and reinstalling or anything else didn't work. You need to just wait and don't interrupt the traveling to the map. Seriously though 45 minutes? I think since this is the first time I've ever been to the map the data wasn't downloaded and stored on the phone in a cache. I noticed on the iPad it takes a little longer to go to a map you've never been before, but I'm talking an extra 20 seconds not 45 minutes. Once the data is stored though it loads normally.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    Sadly this is an ongoing problem with the Android app. On the bright side you can still access your player for some that is no longer possible.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I guess we are going to be the unfortunate ones not to be able to finish. I thought gree had there ish together, guess not.

Post Count
    Thanks. I tried letting it sit there and load the map. After 30 mins it finally clicked through

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonMonsoon View Post
    Good times! Maybe we can get free gold and units outta it!
    So what is Gree going to do about it? I put in 3 tickets yesterday and they closed them because they know a the problem. I'm now way behind my faction peers building attack /defense for the next war. The last time they stole 50 k off my stats they did nothing to make it up. This is beyond disgusting. Yet I still play. Nasty little game has me hooked.

Post Count

omg I thought I was alone in the world and it was only me

I am so glad I found this thread. I have had this issue for 2 days now and have sent so many reports and your game gave has stopped working reports to gree they must be just sick of me.

I get that stupid green arrow and then nothing. I can't exit the game right. and then my Phone has to be hard booted because it freezed the entire phone.

I just bought this phone. it was released October 2nd it's the new Galaxy note 3 I am so upset that I'm having any issues with it period. I really thought it was the phone. I'm so so happy I'm not alone.

Not that I'm happy that everybody is having these problems but just glad I'm not the only one lol
    all I know it's putting a real crimp in my questing. Cant exactly earn any rewards if you're stuck.

Fix this Gree

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Government area goes black and doesn't load for me so I cant get past 10/20 of ltq.

Have sent ticket to Gree from game with all the info etc.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump for help gree....

While you're waiting on Gree, let your phone sit and attempt to load the level. It took my Droid Razr about 10 minutes to load the Overrun Airbase earlier today. Of course there are other posts saying 45 minutes and 5 hours, so your mileage may vary.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same problem here on a Galaxy S3, took about 10 minutes for it to finally load-

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All of the above! I have tried everything except hanging upside down! Sometimes it works n other times nothing. The most consistent part is that frozen arrow. I certainly hope GREE compensates us though very unlikely...

Lurker
    Post Count

This sux!

Same here. Locks up on the 1st stage of the new LTQ and FLTQ now also.