game freeze Droid

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: game freeze Droid

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

game freeze Droid

Game freezing on droid over run airbase. Won't load from ltq or map. Goes black freezes up

Post Count
    Same here. Tried unistalling even. No change

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Based of this thread I tried loading that map on my droid and it wont load for me either.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good times! Maybe we can get free gold and units outta it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonMonsoon View Post
    Good times! Maybe we can get free gold and units outta it!
    Can I take a hit off your pipe? You seem to have better stuff then me.

Haven't been playing long have you?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same problem here, I cant attack or raid anyone off of my news feed,I am stuck at Level 3 of the Thundercrap challenge and cant load the Military base map, or any map for that matter without my screen going black and the game freezing and booting me out to the home screen.Tried restarted, tried uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times, tried emailing gree NUMEROUS times, to no avail.I guess this is a sign that I should just quit this game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same here, the ltq zones don't load. I just see a green arrow, then the game freezes and crashes. Android HTC ONE

Post Count
    30 minutes and counting. Just leaving my phone on (screen doesn't shut off if the game is running). I have been unable to get to this map. I tried turning on 4g and wifi, resetting and nothing seems to work.

Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had a similar issue. Kept freezing. I clicked on all the maps before and after. Restarted the app, restarted the phone. On one of the maps it went black, but after a couple of minutes it loaded, so I left the phone on the overrun airbase. for 10 minutes+ and finally it worked.

Lurker
    Post Count

same issue for me!

in addition, my entire device, galxy s3 locks up for 2 minutes after i attempt Thunderstrike 18/20

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonMonsoon View Post
    Game freezing on droid over run airbase. Won't load from ltq or map. Goes black freezes up
    this has been happening to me for over 2 months, when u load the screen and it comes up black and all u see maybe the target arrow, just set your phone, tablet, or whatever your using and let it sit for
    anywhere from moments to up to 15 minutes, THIS will work , i have waited up to 14minutes before for the darn thing to load, but this is the way u need to do it, and it will load normally next time.

This is an issue so far as i can tell only on android, if this has happened on ios or anything else thats lets us know.
    Last edited by gerryo; 10-06-2013 at 08:54 AM. Reason: update

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryo View Post
    this has been happening to me for over 2 months, when u load the screen and it comes up black and all u see maybe the target arrow, just set your phone, tablet, or whatever your using and let it sit for
    anywhere from moments to up to 15 minutes, THIS will work , i have waited up to 14minutes before for the darn thing to load, but this is the way u need to do it, and it will load normally next time.

This is an issue so far as i can tell only on android, if this has happened on ios or anything else thats lets us know.
    This is not working for me. Same issue as everyone else on Android, I've let my phone site for 45 minutes, nothing is loading. I'll leave it for a while longer I guess and see since I've already wasted 1000s of energy points while my bar sits full.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    This is not working for me. Same issue as everyone else on Android, I've let my phone site for 45 minutes, nothing is loading. I'll leave it for a while longer I guess and see since I've already wasted 1000s of energy points while my bar sits full.
    i'm not to sure, and i'm sure you have uninstalled and reinstalled, (damn i hate when i sound like the jokers at GREE)the game and all. sry man.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Haha, np, I appreciate you sharing what worked for you. Yes, reinstalled multiple times. Tried every trick I know and still nothing.

Post Count
    Freezing on two separate devices. Help. Time is of the essence. Tried rebooting, reloading and reinstalling and restarting. Nothing works.