Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Smallest possible change for largest increase in enjoyment

Lets hear yours, here's mine (added yours):

1) Let Epic Skeleton Tomb drop 3 Snakeskin Leather Strips.
    2) Add 2* armors (Glacial, Exorcist, Forgemasters, Flamestone Finery) to crafting using existing materials (i.e. Glacial = 10x Shiny Shard + 10x Hydra Scales + 25,000-30,000g). Crafting time should be 8-12 hours.
    3) More quests! Quest/story reset? Timed Quests!
    4) Bigger bonuses post level 100. More armor slots, gold, gems, etc.
    5) Better communication.
    Last edited by gnolaum; 10-05-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

8 and 12hr craft armors. Basically take away 2star from being fusion only. Add a bunch new maps making them craftable.

I'm simply in favor of more quests, or a recoding to allow you to redo the quests at a higher difficulty once you finish the first time...with greater non-gem rewards for re-doing the quests.

OR

Add more stages to the map with many new quests associated. In game grinding is far less dull if you have some end goal for the grinding, and a reward to target at the end of the day. Even something as simple as having two new storyline armours, 100k-200k extra gold, a decent chunk of experience, and some extra fusion stones would be good news compared to...tombs...click...fight...fight...fight...fight ...special...snakes...tombs...click...repeat.

So...more stages/quests. Timed quests are good, too...if they aren't easy.

I'm done.
    Knight: Aerin Lvl 160+
    Guild: Solaris, Guild Master
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

Quote Originally Posted by Hildigam View Post
    8 and 12hr craft armors. Basically take away 2star from being fusion only. Add a bunch new maps making them craftable.
    Good idea!

But adding new areas wouldn't be a small change (but a welcome one!). I'd phrase it this way:

2) Add 2* armors (Glacial, Exorcist, Forgemasters, Flamestone Finery) to crafting using existing materials (i.e. Glacial = 10x Shiny Shard + 10x Hydra Scales + 25,000-30,000g). Crafting time should be 8-12 hours.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

+1 armor slot every 5 levels after level 100.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

1 gem per level past 100. Would give a small incentive to actually start leveling.

About adding more stages, why not place a DRAGON as the final
    boss. Or all added stages would have dragons as bosses maybe? The game is "Knights & Dragons" after all.

And how about an option to upgrade structures past level 3 for more gold income/faster crafting? I would definitely like that!
    It's been fun.

Fusion bonuses taking both elements into account. IE: snakeskin would give 28 to another snakeskin.

A stage that is only accessible at level 100+ that rewards gold instead of EXP.

Add another level to the castle or a dungeon or mote, with the addition of adding new buildings
    NoirLust
    XBC-NCP-BPB

PITCH BLACK GM

In game personal message inbox and a personal wall to leave banter on

More admins and moderators on the forum and in game, giving us information before you release it.

Let guilds be able to declare war on another guild of there choosing anytime they like, and still have a 3 day war tournament once a month.
    Last edited by Noirlust; 10-05-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    NoirLust
    XBC-NCP-BPB

PITCH BLACK GM

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    Lets hear yours, here's mine (added yours):

1) Let Epic Skeleton Tomb drop 3 Snakeskin Leather Strips.
    3) More quests! Quest/story reset? Timed Quests!
    4) Bigger bonuses post level 100. More armor slots, gold, gems, etc.
    5) Better communication.

1) YES
    2) YES
    3) BIG YES
    4) No - I'm generally not in favor of "let the rich get richer" scheme. Don't get me wrong - I'm in lv 100 + with a handful of maxed out legendaries and epics, and while I enjoy beating on the little folks, I would like to think that they can catch up to me in some perceivable time. It gets lonely at the top too :P
    5) yes

It's getting boring to read new ideas, having many supporters too, and not seeing them realize...

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

Yea that's the problem. Every single one of these ideas would make the game so much better, but I just have 0 hope it'll actually get implemented lol. The only one maybe being the subscription idea lol

@cafe 4) No. Why not? Getting higher should give better bonuses. Else there is 0 motivation to ever level (Which there is literally no reason to go 100+ now) Now making high level only quests and stuff for armors I might disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    1 gem per level past 100. Would give a small incentive to actually start leveling.
    For some that would be 20 gems per week, so about equal to what you'd get from epic boss rewards up to 60 + arena quest + arena ribbon A all combined. (I have a level 392 person on my friendlist)
    I just don't see Gree allowing plenty of people to double their in-game gem income.
    I do like the suggestion of making it more frequent than the current 1 in 6 levels for gems and 1 in 11 levels for gold keys though; just don't think "every level" is realistic to ask for.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration