Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Wow. How do you guys make those? Lol
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

graphic art

I would actually like for someone to come up with some sort of banner for my top ten guild in k&d we are known as penial erectorus if anyone is willing to help me out that'd be great thank u

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRiver View Post
    Very cool my man. I'll have to commission a sprite from you. Im thinking the dark prince in pixel form, whole body. Whaddya think?
    That'd be rather interesting. I'll try and sprite him, but I've never really done such a thing before so I'll make it and looking at the difficulty we'll negotiate about the price, okay?
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I used to design a LOT, I had a YouTube channel dedicated to it,we'll I had to...
    www.youtube.com/slurfx
    www.youtube.com/hazartdesigns

I had such a passion for it but now I just lost interest

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    That'd be rather interesting. I'll try and sprite him, but I've never really done such a thing before so I'll make it and looking at the difficulty we'll negotiate about the price, okay?
    Sounds good my man. If you're on LINE messenger I'm super easy to contact there. Username: IAmMrRiver
    Floating on the coattails of life

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Sounds good my man. If you're on LINE messenger I'm super easy to contact there. Username: IAmMrRiver

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Photoshop! FTW. There are plenty of other free alternatives though. GIMP being a very popular one. I've just used photoshop for so many years now I just kinda stick with it. I use the cloud version now. Just like $50 a month and I make at least $300 a month doing random design work so it pays for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by tom103uk View Post
    I used to design a LOT, I had a YouTube channel dedicated to it,we'll I had to...
    www.youtube.com/slurfx

I know the feeling. It comes and goes for me as well. I paint as well and the inspiration just isn't always there.

Quote Originally Posted by stabilizations View Post
    I would actually like for someone to come up with some sort of banner for my top ten guild in k&d we are known as penial erectorus if anyone is willing to help me out that'd be great thank u
    Wouldn't be a bad idea to make a graphical help thread for designers who want some practice to make banners for folks. I don't personally have time to do such work but it's a thought. (anybody?)

Nice work River!

I was wondering if you could do me a favor or three lol. Nothing really big just some simple image rendering for our Guild's Website banner. These are the pictures I had in mind.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...2B_Lv_99_Z.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ns_Lv_99_Z.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...olution_2b.jpg

If you could please just render the male form i'd be fine with that, if you'd like to do both versions of all 3 armors we'd greatly appreciate it .

If it's not too much to ask nothing half-assed like this one.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...y_guardian.png

Should be easy for someone of your caliber Message me the fies here if you will since Line tends to lower the quality, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Nice work River!

I was wondering if you could do me a favor or three lol. Nothing really big just some simple image rendering for our Guild's Website banner. These are the pictures I had in mind.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...2B_Lv_99_Z.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ns_Lv_99_Z.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...olution_2b.jpg

If you could please just render the male form i'd be fine with that, if you'd like to do both versions of all 3 armors we'd greatly appreciate it .

If it's not too much to ask nothing half-assed like this one.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...y_guardian.png

Should be easy for someone of your caliber Message me the fies here if you will since Line tends to lower the quality, Thanks!
    Hey Zero, rendered how exactly? Just cut out? Put together into a banner?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiver View Post
    Greetings Gentleman,

Joshua River, a.k.a. Majestic Legion here wondering if there are any other graphic design enthusiasts on the forums? If so I would love to see your work!

I got my start on forums back in 2004 with a graphic artists collection that hosted all kinds of awesome competitions for young graphic artists.

For old times sake I think I would like to post a contest to see some awesome guild banners but before I do I would love to see if there is any interest in something of the sort. So if you're interested in being crowned the King Graphic Artist of KnD then let us know and post in this thread with a piece or two!

Cheers!

And here's one banner I did for the Android Guild The Immortals just as an example:
    very nice pic

iGn: Tsunade
    Guild: Konoha
    Line: katarina2013

Bump the thread

can anyone make a guild banner for me if i gave you the images pm me
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

I might have time to put something together real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tom103uk View Post
    www.youtube.com/slurfx

Quote Originally Posted by stabilizations View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    can anyone make a guild banner for me if i gave you the images pm me

Yea buddy

I have no idea how to graphic design, I just use pixlr and pizap to edit my pictures. I would like to learn how to graphic design though... In case anyone would give me any advice on how to graphic design my
    Iine is thehurricanes.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes