GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suggestion for gree, buy a developmental server

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Suggestion for gree, buy a developmental server

In the real world companies test things before they roll them out. How hard would it have been to take a strong, medium, and weak player in each of the tiers and tested the result of this boss event on each players stats? You could have easily seen how much gold was necessary to reach each level, or lack of gold, and plan accordingly. This single event, you have rolled out, has alienated a good portion of your player base. Sadly, i join the crowd now of not buying gold anymore as my player is now obselete with very little opportunity to make up the 500k in stats that i wasn't afforded, a somewhat reasonable, opportunity to gain.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And Hup strikes again.

Game designers need to design the game. TESTERS need to then test it. It is absolutely positively quite obvious that GREE has neither, at least neither with any experience. As I've said in oh so many previous posts here (and I run a software development team, so I know my stuff): This. Is. Not. Rocket. Science.

What's interesting to me is that I have never, ever publicly complained about a game before. Ever. This is a first. And they keep feeding me food for complaints.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    And Hup strikes again.

Game designers need to design the game. TESTERS need to then test it. It is absolutely positively quite obvious that GREE has neither, at least neither with any experience. As I've said in oh so many previous posts here (and I run a software development team, so I know my stuff): This. Is. Not. Rocket. Science.

What's interesting to me is that I have never, ever publicly complained about a game before. Ever. This is a first. And they keep feeding me food for complaints.
    Apply for a job with gree and fix the game for us then.

Post Count
    I agree. I see campers under level 100 with 2 mil+ stats. I congratulate them on taking advantage of the boss tiers and not leveling up, but I think Gree should make the level 152-251 tier easier. I just don't understand why Gree discourages their players from leveling up, which should be an achievement, not something to fear.
    Last edited by IlliniFan1; 10-06-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan1 View Post
    I agree. I see campers under level 100 with 2 mil+ stats. I congratulate them on taking advantage of the boss tiers and not leveling up, but I think Gree should make the level 152-251 tier easier. I just don't understand why Gree discourages their players from leveling up, witch should be an achievement, but something to fear.
    Should make new tiers with the cap being level 300 now
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agreed... This is juvenile and immature the way these things are panning out on a daily bases... The majority of your consumers are adults which is really quite remarkable for a game like this... It's the strategy, the character progression, the socialization, and the fun... You might have a lot of younger folk who may start the game, but due to the difficulty of putting together all the different strategies and real time component to build your empire and progress your character... They soon lose interest and it's quite funny how a lot of their parents are picking up where they left off and get hooked.

My point is this, and I can only echo the well said comments before me... We're adults, we expect a little bit more from you as the host and programming team of our pastime video game... Especially If we are forking over quite a bit of cash... And we're still waiting for you to meet our expectations, let alone the thought of actually surpassing them.

As he said, it's really quite simple on all accounts... Business, administrative, creativity, programming, beta test team, support, complaint, finance... I don't know who is running the show, but seriously... It's very apparent what your genuine motive is with this game and that you don't have your act together... Very sloppy... Especially with the amount of income this game forum alone earns you.

It'd be different if these were isolated events that solely affected this game... It isn't... Your trademark unfortunately is smeared over the rest of your children projects. I'm beginning to wander if you expanded to quickly too soon and don't have the means necessary to handle all of these at once.

It's very frustrating because we're held hostage... We have alot of time and revenue invested in these accounts and we ally for the most part enjoy the nature of the game... You might be able to pull the wool over the younger crowds in your other platforms, but you're making a fool of yourself to us and it's getting unbearable to keep tolerating it.

It's like a bad movie that you keep hoping will get better because it cost you 20 bucks and you've gone this far, it just has to get better in the next five minutes or by gones be by gones... That's what's happening right here, right now... With your elite... Your audience... Your fans... We want you to succeed... Listen to our suggestions and put them into play... They all have the same theme... We want to be here! Give us what we're asking and we will continue to stay!

You have a long term game here... With consumers that make this a part of their daily routine... That's a really rare thing... Harness that... That's where your money is!!!

Lol... Thanks for listening :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    Apply for a job with gree and fix the game for us then.
    I would but
    1) I'm a customer, not one of their employees. I just wanna play a balanced game.
    2) I don't want to move to BFE or wherever they are located.
    3) I guarantee I'm making buttloads more with much better benefits working where I am now than I would be working for them.

Your attempt at sarcasm failed big-time, by the way. When I say "This is not rocket science" it is absolutely true. That is not sarcasm.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LosKevanos View Post
    My point is this, and I can only echo the well said comments before me... We're adults, we expect a little bit more from you as the host and programming team of our pastime video game... Especially If we are forking over quite a bit of cash... And we're still waiting for you to meet our expectations, let alone the thought of actually surpassing them.
    +1000 Very well stated! I agree 100%. My patience is wearing very thin with spending money on a gaming platform that has given us sloppy release after release. A curveball every now and then is fine.. But the bugs in the latest releases have been mind-blowing and completely thrown the balance off the game off. I've become numb to Gree shenanigans at this point and will not spend another dime until they get their act together. I can't, in good conscience, support it any longer.