DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Above level 150 is useless

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Above level 150 is useless

I have sat back and watch my under lv 150 factionmates gain close to, if not more than, 500k stats on this one boss event with little to no gold (and am excited for them, they did a lot of work getting there). While i have been doing good to make boss 50 for minimal gains being at level 156.

Pretty humbling to go from being one of the biggest in your faction to an average player in a few short days. My stats have been labor intensive. I feel as i have wasted a lot of effort. I am now 400k behind people 60 levels my junior, who before the boss event I was an easy 150k larger than.

I get the sense this is how baseball players feel when they get sent back to the minor leagues while in their 30's. do i keep my chin up and keep working hard, or realize my opportunity to be competitive at a higher level has passed me up?

I wonder how many vaults it would have taken to keep up. I was doing 900k damage on the boss. I never saw a definite amount for boss 100 in the highest tier.

What is the use at this point? The next boss I will fall another 400k behind.

Needed to vent my frustrations! Game on....
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm venting right with you Hup. Sucks when your faction founder is feeling this way. Spending close to a year building a strong player AND a great top 150 faction, only to get shot down by the gaming developers having no clue whatsoever how to evolve and yet maintain a balance between high and low, old and new. This isn't us. This is GREE. Period. We're all wondering how they will handle the new herds of mutant LLPs who've only been playing for a few months with stats as high or higher than those of us who have been playing, and playing properly, for over a year.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm about to be in your situation too. I just plan to do all the events and ignore my level.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Post Count
    Totally agree; I (level173) will never gets up with low levels because they will get every time 100 bosses with an unit we can dream of and every unit they receive for defeating bosses. It's not fair and I am thinking to start a new account. Will go in a faction who gets the wrath 7 times and than do bosses. Do not need to spent money on gold because I will get stronger every boss by 200.000....

Why bothering doing wars, goals etcetera and spent money.

Please do something about the game so leveling is rewarded and/or those boss events.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade of 3 View Post
    I'm about to be in your situation too. I just plan to do all the events and ignore my level.
    Exactly what i was thinking.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Post Count
    Its sad...that's about a I can say...I have a guy in my faction as we speak who started a new character on another device to help with wall banging and at level 20 he got the units from that easy ltq and then the other one and is now a few easy hits away from getting 100 bosses and getting the bonus from finishing that as well as the faction side for the mega bonus units...he is currently at over 350k on att/def and once he hits the 100 mark he will be about 600k...all this at.....wait for it....level 34 now in 3 weeks...its sad really...thanks for ruining the game Gree....applaud as another one goes down the drain
    Ca11ous pha11usCC-leader of "Legion of B00M"MW-Officer of "Seahawk"CC-352750365MW-178851740Legion of B00M 373631992(just started 5/20)Seahawk 126795221 32/34(2 more dedicated)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    I have sat back and watch my under lv 150 factionmates gain close to, if not more than, 500k stats on this one boss event with little to no gold (and am excited for them, they did a lot of work getting there). While i have been doing good to make boss 50 for minimal gains being at level 156.

Pretty humbling to go from being one of the biggest in your faction to an average player in a few short days. My stats have been labor intensive. I feel as i have wasted a lot of effort. I am now 400k behind people 60 levels my junior, who before the boss event I was an easy 150k larger than.

I get the sense this is how baseball players feel when they get sent back to the minor leagues while in their 30's. do i keep my chin up and keep working hard, or realize my opportunity to be competitive at a higher level has passed me up?

I wonder how many vaults it would have taken to keep up. I was doing 900k damage on the boss. I never saw a definite amount for boss 100 in the highest tier.

What is the use at this point? The next boss I will fall another 400k behind.

Needed to vent my frustrations! Game on....
    You are feeling the pain everyone who hits a new tier feels- it doesn't get much better with the bosses. I have three players- a level 216 a level 101 and a level 20. My level 20 still kills a level 50 boss with 1 free hit.

Truth is you have a couple of options. One is to keep your chin up and know that boss events now come with some higher Xp gain (my level 20 was level 12 before 50 bosses). Your faction mates even 30 levels below 150 with hit level 150 within 4-6 weeks if you guys continue to do faction events. While they are hitting bosses you can make sure all of your boost buildings are level 10, and spend a little gold to get you to a place that balances gain with spending. You can also buy the LE sets where you only have to buy 2/4 of the set to get the free unit (they do this right before each war now). While they are killing bosses today and tomorrow play the FvF tournaments where you attack x amount of people for a unit. Your best bet, though, is to focus on the LTEs like the last one where finishing individual and faction parts in prestige yield a high unit. Any unit with a % increase is a better place to spend your gold. Another option is to change you flag to whichever area you have the strongest units in. For example, of you have great air unit % boosts- change your flag to Russia.

Until the inequity with the bosses in the higher levels is addressed, all we can do is strategize as much as possible and then watch. And yeah, it sucks. But trust that however you were playing to get ahead might pull you up again once they hit 150. At 150 their stats still won't get them any further on the boss than yours do. We have all been there.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Banned
    Post Count
    yeah i spent over a yr developing my guy, my mates lvl 32 finishd the boss n is now on par with me. im excited for him but yes, loyalty is not rewarded

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I remember everyone was worried about the shark zone but now the sharks are at the low levels.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I remember everyone was worried about the shark zone but now the sharks are at the low levels.
    You have got that right. And lets not even talk about the gap everyone has between attack and defense. I will be lucky to find a target near my level next wd.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    LOL. Everyone level up as fast as possible so the low level sharks don't get you but not too much so you are a whale target. You can't win.
    recruitment thread:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    I'm venting right with you Hup. Sucks when your faction founder is feeling this way. Spending close to a year building a strong player AND a great top 150 faction, only to get shot down by the gaming developers having no clue whatsoever how to evolve and yet maintain a balance between high and low, old and new. This isn't us. This is GREE. Period. We're all wondering how they will handle the new herds of mutant LLPs who've only been playing for a few months with stats as high or higher than those of us who have been playing, and playing properly, for over a year.
    I agree with this completely. It seems the time invested has been for nothing, this feeling must be enhanced a thousand fold for those who have been playing for years, and have put money into the game. It saddens me deeply when devs don't take the time to sit down with the players and refine their games out anymore. It seems like everything in the 'gaming' industry is just a cash grab now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Teal'c View Post
    I agree with this completely. It seems the time invested has been for nothing, this feeling must be enhanced a thousand fold for those who have been playing for years, and have put money into the game. It saddens me deeply when devs don't take the time to sit down with the players and refine their games out anymore. It seems like everything in the 'gaming' industry is just a cash grab now.
    My guess is they are trying to maximize profits of the heavy spenders before this game crashes. The mechanics of this game are completely screwed and are only getting worse. This game honestly had so much more going for it if they would have put a little more thought into it.
    recruitment thread:

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    correction: above 100 is useless. I'm out as soon as my gold runs out. Screw gree, screw this game, hands down the worse mis-management of a game that I've ever experienced. Which is a shame, because the potential here is awesome.
    Proud Owner of the French Nuclear Option