Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Opinions on Epic+ armors

From my experience opening chests, I expect the chance of getting an Epic+ armor is close to 2-3 per 1000 chests. What do u guys think?

You will never get enough data to figure out an approximate rate for + epics.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

i tink it is like more than that...more than pure luck LOL

Completely overpowered.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Armors for few peoples. I think there are less than some hundreds of epic plus, cause if you have one 1)you won guild wars) 2)you spent hundreds of dollars on chests 3) you got a crazy luck at the lottle chests you bought.
    Those armors are really overpowered and are unbalancing the game.
    Different story for epics regulars. The little difference( still 500-700 ) in stats dont destroy the game balance, cause ecept blazebornes and tectonics, there are not many.

I know a guy that gets them all the time guess hes just lucky but me ive gotta 1 out of 100 something and maybe 2 legendarys

Completely dominating, over centralizing, and slowly ruining the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Completely dominating, over centralizing, and slowly ruining the game.
    Probably only having this affect on Android. Except probably not because a spender could be any level & end up with an epic+. They are increasing legendary+ to match so I wouldn't fret too much. Top player/guilds will always be spenders & so prob have more epic+ than other people. No way around it.

Until they release an Epic Rainbow Kal. In chests first of course...why would they give it away first? No no no...chests first, than an event about a week or two later which features a + version if you collect 3 EB+ armors, increasing in difficulty each time. That's how they roll...
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

Being released too quickly. The combined stats of the "best armor in the game" has increased 800 points in the interval of a month.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

I agree. Looking back on it Epics did kinda ruined things. They are being released way too quick, and they are very very powerful. Not only that, but because of the previous fusioning thing, a lottttt of players got free Epics, and now the rest can't cause they removed it. = Major imbalance

Though since the BK event a few weeks/months back imo the game's balance been going down. Legendaries + just the BK+ was a pretty good balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Probably only having this affect on Android. Except probably not because a spender could be any level & end up with an epic+. They are increasing legendary+ to match so I wouldn't fret too much. Top player/guilds will always be spenders & so prob have more epic+ than other people. No way around it.
    It's having this effect on iOS as well. It's completely knackered the chances of non-epic+ owners to do even moderately well in the arena. We do not expect you, from your lofty cloud-castle perspective, to be able to see this.

At least before Epics the only overpowered Armor was BKal+, now Maelstrom or any Epic+ is just insanely overpowered to the point where element disadvantage is pretty much irrelevant.

The difference in stats between Ultra and Legendary was about 600, now the difference between Legendary and Epics are 900, which is insane.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 10-06-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    At least before Epics the only overpowered Armor was BKal+, now Maelstrom or any Epic+ is just insanely overpowered to the point where element disadvantage is pretty much irrelevant.

The difference in stats between Ultra and Legendary was about 600, now the difference between Legendary and Epics are 900, which is insane.
    Heck, even the differences between "old" epics and "new' epics is getting dumb.

Maelstrom Irons is what, 3400 combined?

Blazeborn Vanguard is only what, 3000 combined? And it has a type disadvantage.

And the Beast Epic is like 3500-3600 combined stats.

Pretty soon the newest Epics will have 4000 combined stats and then all the old Epics will be worthless.

Agree, it's way over the top. Old legendaries are crumbling against Epics, even when they have elemental advantage. It's just stupid. At the rate these Epics are coming, we will be at 4000+ soon, and a couple months more we are gonna hit 4500-5000. They completely messed up balance with these Epics.
    Paganizer

Knights of Flame

Friend Code: XBD - MWV - HXQ (iOS)
    Lvl: 100+
    Armors:
    Big4: AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    Other: Tectonic (max), SS+ (max), Combustion (max), GB+ (max), GB (max), Blackfrost (max), Infernal+ (max), AotF+ (max), Boilerplate (max), Ravenlord+ (max), Swampstone+ (max)
    WiP: Blaze (59/99), AotW+ (41/70), Witch Robes+ (1/70)