Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hybrid View

Post Opinions on Epic+ armors

From my experience opening chests, I expect the chance of getting an Epic+ armor is close to 2-3 per 1000 chests. What do u guys think?

You will never get enough data to figure out an approximate rate for + epics.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

i tink it is like more than that...more than pure luck LOL

Completely overpowered.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Completely overpowered.
    Agreed.

I don't know what the intention of this game creating stronger and stronger armors. It ruins the game balance. Strategy is pretty much pointless, it's just a number game. The higher the armor you have the more likely you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    Agreed.

I don't know what the intention of this game creating stronger and stronger armors. It ruins the game balance. Strategy is pretty much pointless, it's just a number game. The higher the armor you have the more likely you win.
    How many times can they release the same armors with the same stats, just different elements, and keep people interested? There will always be a stat increase. It happens in nearly EVERY game, console, mobile, mmo's... everything.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    How many times can they release the same armors with the same stats, just different elements, and keep people interested? There will always be a stat increase. It happens in nearly EVERY game, console, mobile, mmo's... everything.
    Well sure to a certain degree....

But not every week. Progression is good, but only in moderation. Not constantly.

Armors for few peoples. I think there are less than some hundreds of epic plus, cause if you have one 1)you won guild wars) 2)you spent hundreds of dollars on chests 3) you got a crazy luck at the lottle chests you bought.
    Those armors are really overpowered and are unbalancing the game.
    Different story for epics regulars. The little difference( still 500-700 ) in stats dont destroy the game balance, cause ecept blazebornes and tectonics, there are not many.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Armors for few peoples. I think there are less than some hundreds of epic plus, cause if you have one 1)you won guild wars) 2)you spent hundreds of dollars on chests 3) you got a crazy luck at the lottle chests you bought.
    Those armors are really overpowered and are unbalancing the game.
    Different story for epics regulars. The little difference( still 500-700 ) in stats dont destroy the game balance, cause ecept blazebornes and tectonics, there are not many.
    Or you fused one? I got my Blazeborn through fusion a few weeks back and got my tectonic from beast chest.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

I know a guy that gets them all the time guess hes just lucky but me ive gotta 1 out of 100 something and maybe 2 legendarys

Completely dominating, over centralizing, and slowly ruining the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Completely dominating, over centralizing, and slowly ruining the game.
    Probably only having this affect on Android. Except probably not because a spender could be any level & end up with an epic+. They are increasing legendary+ to match so I wouldn't fret too much. Top player/guilds will always be spenders & so prob have more epic+ than other people. No way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Probably only having this affect on Android. Except probably not because a spender could be any level & end up with an epic+. They are increasing legendary+ to match so I wouldn't fret too much. Top player/guilds will always be spenders & so prob have more epic+ than other people. No way around it.
    It's having this effect on iOS as well. It's completely knackered the chances of non-epic+ owners to do even moderately well in the arena. We do not expect you, from your lofty cloud-castle perspective, to be able to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    They are increasing legendary+ to match so I wouldn't fret too much.
    Legendary+ armors are more than 1000 points weaker than Epic + armors. They're not even close to matching. Even with elemental advantage, the person with the Legendary+ still loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Legendary+ armors are more than 1000 points weaker than Epic + armors. They're not even close to matching. Even with elemental advantage, the person with the Legendary+ still loses.
    That's why you can have 3 armors in any order you want. Crazy concept, right? Unless you're in RR & guaranteed a war epic+, the playing field is unchanged. Find a better guild imo. Or buy beast chests 1 at a time.